•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 2017
Wrangler Wrote:7-3 loser boy . This District will See plenty Raider pride This Yr.TongueirateSho

Haha, I hope so, the stronger the district is the better off everyone will be. That being said, calling someone a loser when you haven't won a district game in five years is a little ironic. Don't you think?
Single Wing 77 Wrote:Haha, I hope so, the stronger the district is the better off everyone will be. That being said, calling someone a loser when you haven't won a district game in five years is a little ironic. Don't you think?

That would be 2009 last Dist. Win. 7 years I believe.:Clap::Clap: This year a Dist. Win or Two could be in the cards.ConfusedingleparConfusedinglepar
who on staff
Wrangler Wrote:7-3 loser boy . This District will See plenty Raider pride This Yr.TongueirateSho

loser boy. lol
Single Wing 77 Wrote:I honestly think that dudley makes enough of a difference that they finish second, maybe third but I'd doubt it. I do think Casey and McCreary will give them all they want though.

I agree. We all know that Hilton is able to get the most out of his players and having talked with a lot of them I know they are excited to put the work in and get out there on the field this coming season.
The Ole Bobcats will be just fine. I hear Coach Hilton got him 2 more assistants on board. People up Arjay are getting excited. It's a good freshmen bunch coming in too!
ArJay Wrote:The Ole Bobcats will be just fine. I hear Coach Hilton got him 2 more assistants on board. People up Arjay are getting excited. It's a good freshmen bunch coming in too!

How do you think Bell will do this year it has to have the kids excited with Dudley being back
I think the Bobcats will win 8 or 9 games and play Corbin in the regional finals!
Really? Did we get some transfers?
WhyLie Wrote:Really? Did we get some transfers?

most likely :biglmao:
When I say 8 or 9 wins I believe we will win 6 or 7 regular season wins. Then I believe by the end of the year Dudley will have us clicking and we will win 2 playoff games!
who all on coaching staff this year and what positions they coaching
ArJay Wrote:When I say 8 or 9 wins I believe we will win 6 or 7 regular season wins. Then I believe by the end of the year Dudley will have us clicking and we will win 2 playoff games!

Very weak opposite district. 2 playoff wins will be easy. Dudley will do no better than Wayne Mills. JMO
Middlesboro - W
Letcher Central - W
Pike Central - W
Whitley Co. - L
McCreary Central - W
Casey Co. - L
Clay Co. - W
Corbin - L
Jackson Co. - W
Harlan Co. - L

6-4
9-1 regular season
11-2
I think Casey lost a lot, bell could win that one too. 7-3 8-2 is very possible. 9-1 would surprise me a little, but I don't think it's impossible.
It will be a disappointing season for the Bobcats if you don't see 8+ wins.
Bell will be a ton better... Whitley Harlan County Wayne and Corbin will be tough to beat.
Truthhurts Wrote:Bell will be a ton better... Whitley Harlan County Wayne and Corbin will be tough to beat.

I think they beat either Whitley, Harlan co, or Wayne and get to 7 regular season wins.
CA3 Wrote:Middlesboro - W
Letcher Central - W
Pike Central - W
Whitley Co. - L
McCreary Central - W
Casey Co. - L
Clay Co. - W
Corbin - L
Jackson Co. - W
Harlan Co. - L

6-4

I don't think Casey County can beat them .
Bell probably lost more to graduation than Harlan County or Whitley County did.
HCS Wrote:Bell probably lost more to graduation than Harlan County or Whitley County did.

Yes they lost more than those 2.
Where's the scoring from bell going to come from? I know dudley is a great coach and all, but after seeing them twice last year it's just hard to see where their offensive production/secondary speed is going to be.
We don't have Wayne Co. on schedule. Yes we would lose to them and most teams in Southeast Ky.
Our schedule is very good to get back on track and Dud will make it happen. We've got really good numbers and coaching staff is shaping up!
Who are you talking about Corbin or Bell? Look down your shirt is Red.
who on coaching staff this year under coach Hilton
I can't wait for that first game with our old coach back! Magic happens on Log Mountain when he shows up!
ArJay Wrote:I can't wait for that first game with our old coach back! Magic happens on Log Mountain when he shows up!

sure magic does. lol
The schedule is set up for the Bobcats to win now. Which is a good thing in a rebuilding process. But what if the bobcats only manage to win 4-6 games with such an easy schedule?
who has coach got on his staff this year at bell co
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next