Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Will Be Attending???
Be the first time in as long as I can remember that I won't be attending. My dad is in the hospital and will be having a lung biopsy done on Saturday. So I guess he and I will listen to the games on the radio. Prayers requested for my dad please. He keeps telling me t9 go on down and watch the game but I wouldn't leave him if I had free tickets to the super bowl.
Crossbones Wrote:Be the first time in as long as I can remember that I won't be attending. My dad is in the hospital and will be having a lung biopsy done on Saturday. So I guess he and I will listen to the games on the radio. Prayers requested for my dad please. He keeps telling me t9 go on down and watch the game but I wouldn't leave him if I had free tickets to the super bowl.

Prayers for your Dad, Crossbones.
pjdoug Wrote:wish I could go, but probably wont get to Smile

Wasn't there any room on the plane?
Crossbones Wrote:Be the first time in as long as I can remember that I won't be attending. My dad is in the hospital and will be having a lung biopsy done on Saturday. So I guess he and I will listen to the games on the radio. Prayers requested for my dad please. He keeps telling me t9 go on down and watch the game but I wouldn't leave him if I had free tickets to the super bowl.

Prayers for you and your dad Crossbones. I'll tell extra loud for ya Sunday!
Prayers for you and your dad, Crossbones. I'll keep Belfry Pride in line for you!!!
I will be at the 2A Virginia semi final game at 2pm on Saturday at Appomattox Virginia two hours from my home. Pulling for Buffalo Gap in that one. Then jump in the car for a 7.5 hour trip to Garrard County Kentucky. Then we will leave Sunday from Garrard County headed to Bowling Green for my Pirates!
MtnHSFootballFan Wrote:Wasn't there any room on the plane?

I've never traveled by plane Smile
^^
It's an over rated experience.
one of you Panthers bring me a Monroe County style barbecue platter since I cheered you to a win Confusednicker: