Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who Will Be Attending???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Soo, who besides me and Pappy will be in Bowling Green this weekend???

Last year was my very first high school football tournament, and I loved every second of it. I don't know as many kids this year as last year, but I cannot wait to watch the games.

Good luck to our mountain teams; REPRESENT!!!
Granny Bear Wrote:Soo, who besides me and Pappy will be in Bowling Green this weekend???

Last year was my very first high school football tournament, and I loved every second of it. I don't know as many kids this year as last year, but I cannot wait to watch the games.

Good luck to our mountain teams; REPRESENT!!!

wish I could go, but probably wont get to Smile
I get my first opportunity to broadcast my alma mater in a State Championship game tomorrow night. Bucket list item without a doubt! Honored.
Will be attending my first one tomorrow night definitely a bucket list item for me too
I will be attending the Sunday session and cheering for Johnson Central. Definitely a bucket list trip for me. Can't wait to see the Golden Eagles playing in their first of hopefully several trips to the finals. Even an old tight wad like Pulp Fiction will probably make the trip.
Will be driving up to BG tomorrow afternoon from Tn. Can't wait to see my Panthers play this game.Confusedinglepar
Heading down for three days once again!
Will be there for Saturday and Sunday but likely won't be able to stay for the last/late game Sunday.
Will make Sunday games. Very disappointed it takes 4 days to get these games in.
Sumday for sure, maybe Thursday :Cheerlead
Will be there in Saturday through Monday! Pumped!
I will be there Sunday. This is going to be AMAZING!!!
I can't afford 4 nights at this time of year, so we will be there for Saturday's game and Sunday's 3 games. I'm disappointed that I can't make all 4 games, but will definitely be cheering for Pikeville tomorrow!!!

GO PANTHERS!!!!
khsgamenight Wrote:I will be there Sunday. This is going to be AMAZING!!!

It really is amazing!! If I ever had a home team there, I doubt my heart could stand it.
khsgamenight Wrote:I will be there Sunday. This is going to be AMAZING!!!

ARE YOU READY.

:pondering:
^^
cue the Twillight Zone theme song!

Confusednicker:
Got to miss them this year but I will be pulling for the MOUNTAINS!
I'm about 50/50......

RIC FLAIR HAS NEVER SAID AS MANY WOOOO'S AS I'M GOING TO SUNDAY NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!! I'm more pumped for this than I was for my wedding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Both blessed and honored to be able to see my Pirates once again in Bowling Green!
I'll be leaving Lexington about 11am Sunday. Can't wait to see you too Granny!! Smile
pjdoug Wrote:wish I could go, but probably wont get to Smile

Man, if my route was going your way, i'd give you a lift there....hot dog and coke too! Appreciate you pulling for the Panthers pjdoug. :Thumbs:
We are going to partyyyy

In B G!!!!

ConfusedingleparConfusedingleparConfusedingleparConfusedinglepar
I will be there once again watching from Arkansas for my Pirates,like I told Buclover,the 1st 3 yrs on this run I went and watch and they lost and they last 2 I stayed at home and they won,so I think I will keep this streak going from home..
Heading there in a few hours....CANT WAIT!!! HAIL PIKEVILLE!!!
Big Five-0- Wrote:Man, if my route was going your way, i'd give you a lift there....hot dog and coke too! Appreciate you pulling for the Panthers pjdoug. :Thumbs:

Go Panthers:Thumbs::Cheerlead
I hope all of you have a safe trip and have fun. it is an awesome experience.
Bet Pikeville is ROCKING right now with everybody getting ready to hit the road!!

Good luck Panthers, and congratulations on representing our area!!
Maybe I will get lucky and Pulp Fiction will introduce me to Granny Bear.
God willing I'll be there Sunday to watch Mayfield. I'll wing it from there and decide whether I stay for the 3a game.
^^^
Ohh, you need to stay for 3A AND 4A!!!
I will be there Sunday with my two sons who are both Mayfield Cardinals. Love this time of year. Micah will be attempting to get his third ring and tie his brother Elijah.
Pages: 1 2