Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle Co. @ Louisville Central 11/13
Bob Seger Wrote:I see you still refuse to talk about that JC game.....:Clap:

And hey, what about that autographed football you promised to mail me there, " Mr. All Star"......Confusednicker:

You mean from my son ? Send it to me and I'll have him sign it :igiveup:
I was not at the Johnson Central game many years ago so I cannot comment on it. I just packed my stuff so I can wake up in the morning and get on the road for my sons game Sunday , and I really wouldn't mind him signing a ball for you man.
Coachdad Wrote:You mean from my son ? Send it to me and I'll have him sign it :igiveup:

Naw, you're the "All City" "All Star" .....You're the important one.
Bob Seger Wrote:...and by all means be sure to ignore the "truth sayers"

I speak the truth.truth hurts:biggrin:
Bob Seger Wrote:Naw, you're the "All City" "All Star" .....You're the important one.

No sir , I wasn't a high draft pick NFL rookie starter like my son is ��������
Bob Seger Wrote:Had to pick up some of the Canadian teams....They were better competition and a major upgrade than Central.

Since you all (or anybody else in Kentucky)couldn't handle Highlands and CovCath either, I'd be sure to run my mouth about that too!!:biggrin:

You must be suffering the same ole syndrome that Coachmomma has when you start talking about JC...Just hurts too much, don't it? I guess that it what really sucks!!Confusednicker:
Nah don't hurt to talk about a team that's never been relevant after after the playoffs start, all everyone from jc cries about is how highlands and cov. Cath is the big bad monster, it's going to be funny to see who the big bad monster is this year now that they're gone Confusednicker: but hey you can always hang your hat on beating a 5X champ once, I'm sure you got a pretty trophy for it.
Pretty stupid to still be talking about that 🤐, how the heck is that even relative.
It's not smart to argue with a fool listeners can't tell which is which