Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle Co. @ Louisville Central 11/13
Hey Seger, the same Central team that lost to JC beat the Belfry team that beat JC by two touchdowns. So unlike JC, Central improved that season. If I'm not mistaken Central had a few of there athletes sitting out that game as well
Jack Lambert Wrote:No the last time Boyle played at Central Boyle won 40 to 9.
Yep! Field was muddier than hell and it had not rained in weeks! Not sure why they would water the field so much when they supposedly had so much speed. Someone said it was an accident, so...
pjdoug Wrote:Corbin had a huge lead then choked and stopped playing.

I don't remember making any excuses as for why Corbin lost last year. I will however say that they averaged almost 8 yards a carry for the WHOLE game. But I'm sorry that you're a Whitley county troll and that your program is second rate. Jealousy is unbecoming, take your malarkey to the Whitley county playoff game thread. Oh wait. . . We're past the first round so it doesn't exist.
I think Boyle has this by a couple of TDs!:Thumbs:
Louisville Central 35-28
[quote=Bob Seger]Hmm, and what would your excuse be about when they came to Johnson Central and got destroyed?[/QUOTE
Excuse ??? Sounds like your level of intellect is not one I want to get into a debate with.
This is utter nonsense
Single Wing 77 Wrote:I don't remember making any excuses as for why Corbin lost last year. I will however say that they averaged almost 8 yards a carry for the WHOLE game. But I'm sorry that you're a Whitley county troll and that your program is second rate. Jealousy is unbecoming, take your malarkey to the Whitley county playoff game thread. Oh wait. . . We're past the first round so it doesn't exist.

nobody said anything about excuses. I stated a fact that Corbin choked.:lame::lame:
Single Wing 77 Wrote:I don't remember making any excuses as for why Corbin lost last year. I will however say that they averaged almost 8 yards a carry for the WHOLE game. But I'm sorry that you're a Whitley county troll and that your program is second rate. Jealousy is unbecoming, take your malarkey to the Whitley county playoff game thread. Oh wait. . . We're past the first round so it doesn't exist.

Because theres a bunch of awesome football programs in this state compared to others :eyeroll:

Corbin did chock that game away last year, PJ is right on that one.
Central central central. Central doubles up the scoreboard on Boyle.
proud44pirate Wrote:Central central central. Central doubles up the scoreboard on Boyle.

Go Rebels! :Cheerlead
Rebel55 Wrote:14 years to be exact. November 16th. 2001 :biggrin:

Yea approximately a decade and a half ago
Coachdad Wrote:[quote=Bob Seger]Hmm, and what would your excuse be about when they came to Johnson Central and got destroyed?[/QUOTE
Excuse ??? Sounds like your level of intellect is not one I want to get into a debate with.
This is utter nonsense

Lol...Why sure you don't, because you can't win is why. Like right now, just a big ole arrogant mouth that just rattles on and on and on.

But just for the humor of it coachmomma, please tell us all how Central played to the level of their competition when they got destroyed by Johnson Central...:popcorn:

Always found it interesting how you always get choked up and don't know what to say, and brushes it aside when we bring that up that subject.
Bob Seger Wrote:[quote=Coachdad]

Lol...Because you can't win is why....You never have been able to debate me about anything where you didn't end up looking like a fool..Just like right now. Just a big ole arrogant mouth that just rattles on and on and on..:Clap:

But just for the humor of it coachmomma, please tell us all how Central played to the level of their competition when they got destroyed by Johnson Central...:popcorn:

Always found it interesting how you always get choked up and don't know what to say, and brushes it aside when we bring that up that subject.

Not on here , but if you come to the game I'll talk to you in person , you can't miss me I'll be the one with the authentic St. Louis Rams jersey it will be the only one in the building , and for your security you should not call me coach mom if you have the guts to come , I will not beat you to a pulp or anything like that but you will see what decent honorable human being is like.
But don't come down there thinking your billy badass
Coachdad Wrote:Yea approximately a decade and a half ago

Yep! Almost.
Coachdad Wrote:[quote=Bob Seger]

Not on here , but if you come to the game I'll talk to you in person , you can't miss me I'll be the one with the authentic St. Louis Rams jersey it will be the only one in the building , and for your security you should not call me coach mom if you have the guts to come , I will not beat you to a pulp or anything like that but you will see what decent honorable human being is like.
But don't come down there thinking your billy badass

lol.....

Same ole same ole arrogant Coachmomma...

Hey, Al Bundy, tell us all that story about how you was "All City" and an "All Star" back in the day, just one more time.......Please...It never ever gets old.:...Did you score 4 touchdowns in a single game too? :biggrin:

But hey , lets talk about that JC game.. Come on now, why don't you ever want to talk about that one? Inquiring minds want to know.

Simple question "Al", did Central play down to their competition?:popcorn:
Bob Seger Wrote:Hmm, and what would your excuse be about when they came to Johnson Central and got destroyed?
If you're going to bring another team into this conversation, at least try to bring one that can make it out of the second round of the playoffs..I love the my team beats your team argument, especially why my team is winning titles and yours plays a cupcake schedule year after year, and can't make it out of the playoffs. You can come back with oh but it's highlands or oh it's cov. cath if ya want, but they are gone now, and you probably still won't make it to BG.

As for this game, it will be a good game. Central's speed and athleticism will give Boyle fits, the same way Lex Cath did a few weeks ago. Boyle has a great QB in Robbins. This could be one of those last play of the game wins types, and with that i'll take Central...
luke skywalker Wrote:If you're going to bring another team into this conversation, at least try to bring one that can make it out of the second round of the playoffs..I love the my team beats your team argument, especially why my team is winning titles and yours plays a cupcake schedule year after year, and can't make it out of the playoffs. You can come back with oh but it's highlands or oh it's cov. cath if ya want, but they are gone now, and you probably still won't make it to BG.

As for this game, it will be a good game. Central's speed and athleticism will give Boyle fits, the same way Lex Cath did a few weeks ago. Boyle has a great QB in Robbins. This could be one of those last play of the game wins types, and with that i'll take Central...

I must concede that you are right, I guess Matney just didn't know that Central was a cupcake when he scheduled that game....I guess he bought into the Coachmomma hype..
Bob Seger Wrote:I must concede that you are right, I guess Matney just didn't know that Central was a cupcake when he scheduled that game....I guess he bought into the Coachmomma hype..
I guess you could always hope to get those Canadian teams in your playoff bracket, seems to be the only way JC will make it to BG. Congrats you beat a team that went on to win titles, while you sit at home like every year. Must suck knowing you can't make it to the big game. Who's going to be the "different monster" this year that beats JC Confusednicker:
luke skywalker Wrote:I guess you could always hope to get those Canadian teams in your playoff bracket, seems to be the only way JC will make it to BG. Congrats you beat a team that went on to win titles, while you sit at home like every year. Must suck knowing you can't make it to the big game. Who's going to be the "different monster" this year that beats JC Confusednicker:

Had to pick up some of the Canadian teams....They were better competition and a major upgrade than Central.

Since you all (or anybody else in Kentucky)couldn't handle Highlands and CovCath either, I'd be sure to run my mouth about that too!!:biggrin:

You must be suffering the same ole syndrome that Coachmomma has when you start talking about JC...Just hurts too much, don't it? I guess that it what really sucks!!Confusednicker:
Bob Seger Wrote:[quote=Coachdad]

Lol...Why sure you don't, because you can't win is why. Like right now, just a big ole arrogant mouth that just rattles on and on and on.

:Clap::Clap:
Don't feed the Trolls
Best game in the state this week.

Central 14
Boyle County 7
Objective Wrote:Don't feed the Trolls

...and by all means be sure to ignore the "truth sayers"
As Ric Fliar once said "To be the MAN you gotta beat the MAN".Central has the bitter taste of last seasons state title game in their mouths, so a Boyle Co. win. Not gonna happen today Central sends the Rebels packing back for basketball season. Central 35 - Boyle 24. By the way Boyle welcome to 3A football!
Boyle County 21 to 14
Wolverine Wrote:Boyle County 21 to 14

Coachdad Wrote:...

Way ta rub it in there, Coachmomma!!:eyeroll:
Didn't think I'd see old segar, just like I thought . Shaking my head.:Shaking:
Bob Seger Wrote:Way ta rub it in there, Coachmomma!!:eyeroll:

Plus when have I EVER called you out of your name . Classy :Shaking:
Coachdad Wrote:Didn't think I'd see old segar, just like I thought . Shaking my head.:Shaking:

I see you still refuse to talk about that JC game.....:Clap:

And hey, what about that autographed football you promised to mail me there, " Mr. All Star"......Confusednicker: