Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knoxville Catholic @ Belfry
bucslover68 Wrote:[quote=pjdoug]all the teams you listed are cream puffs.play Maryville and see how many time consuming drives you have lol[/QUOTE

You must get a kickback from Maryville for mentioning their name. Belfry may or may not beat Maryville, but they sure wouldn't be scared to play them. Champions like playing champions.

With all due respect Maryville would beat any public school in Kentucky with ease almost any year.
Granny Bear Wrote:Belfry would beat Maryville IMO.

I had to edit....made a long post about how HC played Maryville and beat them, but just remembered it was Morristown!

Sorry...

Good catch cause if you left the original sentence only it would have been the dumbest comment ever posted on BGR. I don't even think Trinity would want Maryville most years.
Alcoa I think is 3a. and id take them by 30 over Belfry almost every year.
killbilly usmc Wrote:Alcoa I think is 3a. and id take them by 30 over Belfry almost every year.

Be careful there...

CAK fans insist that Belfry was every bit as good as Alcoa last year if not better.

Maryville would destroy Belfry most years..but Belfry and Alcoa would be a tighter game. I think Alcoa would win most matchups for sure, but Belfry would equate themselves very well. That Alcoa-Maryville rivalry is starting to become a little one sided.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Be careful there...

CAK fans insist that Belfry was every bit as good as Alcoa last year if not better.

Maryville would destroy Belfry most years..but Belfry and Alcoa would be a tighter game. I think Alcoa would win most matchups for sure, but Belfry would equate themselves very well. That Alcoa-Maryville rivalry is starting to become a little one sided.

Read my post again. I said "almost" every year. Yes last year Belfry may have hung with them. The team Mayfield scrimmages, and is coached by Mayfields coaches cousin, Milan has played against Alcoa for many titles, but was unfortanelty beat down by them most times.
killbilly usmc Wrote:Read my post again. I said "almost" every year. Yes last year Belfry may have hung with them. The team Mayfield scrimmages, and is coached by Mayfields coaches cousin, Milan has played against Alcoa for many titles, but was unfortanelty beat down by them most times.

I think Belfry would have been able to hang with Alcoa for the better part of the past 12 years.When Alcoa was up they may have put a hurting on Belfry... when Belfry has been up they may have beat Alcoa, when both teams were at their normal level Alcoa would be better but it would have been very competitive.

Probably be something like 9 game to 3 in favor of Alcoa with a couple blowouts of "30 or more" but those would be more the exception than the norm.
Belfry is #1 in my rankings of most overrated strawberry jelly roll. Softest team I ever laid eyes on.
Belfry is .......
Jealousy is a cruel and evil mistress......
killbilly usmc Wrote:Good catch cause if you left the original sentence only it would have been the dumbest comment ever posted on BGR. I don't even think Trinity would want Maryville most years.

I've never seen Maryville the #1 high school football team in the country, I would be willing to be 8/10 years trinity would beat Maryville
Belfry 24
Knoxville 20
EKUAlum05 Wrote:^^^^
64 and Dougie Fresh this past Sunday after seeing their Corbin bandwagon fall apart and realizing their hopes of seeing their nemesis lose will require divine intervention from the Pope himself this year

[Image: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e...us_Dei.jpg]

talking out your a$$ again as usual.I dont even like Corbin , and the pope is just another man.
killbilly usmc Wrote:Belfry is .......

a cream puff at best.
killbilly usmc Wrote:Good catch cause if you left the original sentence only it would have been the dumbest comment ever posted on BGR. I don't even think Trinity would want Maryville most years.
Confusednicker:
killbilly usmc Wrote:Belfry is #1 in my rankings of most overrated strawberry jelly roll. Softest team I ever laid eyes on.

:lmao:
I hope Belfry can win so there wont be a bunch of crying drunk pirates on here tonight Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:talking out your a$$ again as usual.I dont even like Corbin , and the pope is just another man.

Just earlier this year you were proclaiming Belfry's reign in the East was over and Corbin was going to take their rightful spot at the top? You and Gut were riding that bandwagon HARD..quoting Middle School Champs and how great Haddix was... Big Grin

Now with Corbin struggling ya'll be like:
[Image: https://media.giphy.com/media/l41lPh2OGl.../giphy.gif]
pjdoug Wrote:a cream puff at best.

[Image: https://photos-6.dropbox.com/t/2/AADBFKz...ize_mode=2]
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Just earlier this year you were proclaiming Belfry's reign in the East was over and Corbin was going to take their rightful spot at the top? You and Gut were riding that bandwagon HARD..quoting Middle School Champs and how great Haddix was... Big Grin

like I said. talking out your a$$. I said Boyle County will hammer you if you make it that far.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Just earlier this year you were proclaiming Belfry's reign in the East was over and Corbin was going to take their rightful spot at the top? You and Gut were riding that bandwagon HARD..quoting Middle School Champs and how great Haddix was... Big Grin

You make up lies as you go. I've never called Haddix great,and dont even like him. he reminds me too much of you.
If you are going to be a proper troll you have to learn to take a joke dougie fresh Wink
Instead of taking the proper enjoyment out of his trolling he seems be riled up a little bit...ouch!
Just a small sampling from one thread alone

To your credit you use Boyle as your other favorite coat tails to ride.... but the Corbin coat tails were firmly in your grip as well

pjdoug Wrote:Belfry being equal to Corbin in history would be far fetched .Belfry has had their fun and now its coming to an end as they become history as Corbin is preparing for another run. remember I said so when you sit at home disappointed year after year.:hilarious:

pjdoug Wrote:Corbin lost a little but gained a lot.check their roster out.

pjdoug Wrote:Your ship has sailed. You can sit at home and get a tear in your beer this year.

pjdoug Wrote:Nobody said anything about 25 years but it will probably be at least that long before you have another shot at a titleConfusedtare:
Poor lil guy probably ran out of emoticons to post.
More research than I'm willing to do but it looks like EKU just smoked LilDougie.
:hilarious:

:thatsfunn
IronMan86 Wrote:Poor lil guy probably ran out of emoticons to post.

He used them all on me!!

LOL

That picture of the two kids......looks like they are carrying light savers!

Smile
EKUAlum05 Wrote:If you are going to be a proper troll you have to learn to take a joke dougie fresh Wink
I do take you as a joke.:trolldad2:
Granny Bear Wrote:He used them all on me!!

LOL

That picture of the two kids......looks like they are carrying light savers!

Smile

I see a black bear with a brown nose. light savers??
killbilly usmc Wrote:Ill make you a troll bet. If Belfry wins I wont troll a Belfry thread till October 1st. If Knoxville Catholic wins you stay off my Belfry threads till October 1st.

Is it October 1st already?