Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mayfield vs Corbin 9-25-15
mysonis55 Wrote:No, not dry around here. Wait until you see our number 2 and number 3 backs. They will not disappoint. The defense is better as well. We will be without 1 of our many linebackers this week though.

Number 2 and number 3 backs what have they done in the JV games or varsity game this year. Remember who you are talking to mysonis55. I know without bright you guys want be that great. Corbin will be ready for your passing game......I Promise Confusedmoke:
mysonis55 Wrote:No, not dry around here. Wait until you see our number 2 and number 3 backs. They will not disappoint. The defense is better as well. We will be without 1 of our many linebackers this week though.

I may be wrong but I think Corbin started 2 freshman LB against southwestern. 1 of many more here in Corbin also. :Cheerlead
The number 2 back had well over 100 yards rushing against Graves last week.
Corbin is young and banged up. Could be a long night. Expect them to turn the corner in next couple of weeks.
I think Corbin has been hit by the injury bug, but, a healthy Corbin team is better than Russell, Lawrence Co, Garrard Co or Bell Co, imo. They're quite possibly a Top 5 team in 3a when they have there full compliment of players.
I think we should be able to see how they stack up against PT on Friday.
I don't know about that, 55. PT seems to be quite a bit better than what they showed against Mayfield.
Funny how teams year after year get better after they have played Mayfield. I guess it's easy to get better after that. The only time I have truly seen any team get better after getting beat over the past 10 years or so was the McCracken team of this year. I don't buy into that rationale with football. That is something people watching a game feel. It however has a lot to do with the level of competition they are facing.
Corbin- 49
Charmin Ultra 2 ply- 14
mysonis55 Wrote:Funny how teams year after year get better after they have played Mayfield. I guess it's easy to get better after that. The only time I have truly seen any team get better after getting beat over the past 10 years or so was the McCracken team of this year. I don't buy into that rationale with football. That is something people watching a game feel. It however has a lot to do with the level of competition they are facing.

Funny that the team who just beat YOU would be the team you think has gotten better. How would that be any different than the reasoning anyone else has said?? Confusednicker:
Look at the product on the field. McCracken made some changes on defense. They were trying to put some extra kids there in the first game to platoon. It wasn't working. They also put Hughes where he gets the ball more instead of just swing passes. That makes a team game plan to stop him. Go on Hudl and check them out. It really is like 2 totally different teams. I don't think you will find a PT fan one that would say they would come any closer to beating us today than they did when we played. Well, except for Bright being out.
If this thread is about Corbin vs. Mayfield, the score will be Mayfield 28-Corbin 7..
blue55 Wrote:If this thread is about Corbin vs. Mayfield, the score will be Mayfield 28-Corbin 7..

blue55 you any kin to 55. Confusednicker:
With the way Corbin played South Western, I'm taking them to win this game. South Western would be Mayfield by 21, South Western beat Corbin by 4, so I'm saying Corbin 17 Mayfield 0.
Mayfield 28 Corbin 16
I have watched the video and I would lay a pay check that Southwestern wouldn't beat us even without Bright and Tapia.
Man sure wish I could make this game.. I just can't see traveling 3.5 hours to watch Tyler run threw around and over a suspect hurt corbin... I will be listening tho while sitting in my ezchair watching the Pt Caldwell game on wpsd .. Mayfield by wat they want it to be.. gonna go with ... by 27
Where u watching videos at
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Corbin- 49
Charmin Ultra 2 ply- 14

55 has diarrea of the mouth and needs more than two ply.
jim rome Wrote:With the way Corbin played South Western, I'm taking them to win this game. South Western would be Mayfield by 21, South Western beat Corbin by 4, so I'm saying Corbin 17 Mayfield 0.

are you on the panther bandwagon?
mysonis55 Wrote:I have watched the video and I would lay a pay check that Southwestern wouldn't beat us even without Bright and Tapia.

You will lose your check
Mayfield 26
Corbin 17
pjdoug Wrote:You will lose your check

Thank you pj, you da man. Now :gtfo:
mysonis55 Wrote:I have watched the video and I would lay a pay check that Southwestern wouldn't beat us even without Bright and Tapia.

You have lost your mind. You guys couldn't beat one team in Pulaski County. Mayfield better stick with Western Ky. football.:blonded:
I tell you what, watch what the slightly injured Cards do Friday and then tell me how I would lose. According to the video and to Litkenhous, we would beat either. OTW, I get it on hudl.
jim rome Wrote:Thank you pj, you da man. Now :gtfo:

go to sleep :ChairHit:
mysonis55 Wrote:I tell you what, watch what the slightly injured Cards do Friday and then tell me how I would lose. According to the video and to Litkenhous, we would beat either. OTW, I get it on hudl.

slightly injured with 50 secret weapon track stars on the bench that never play because they dont have to.
No kin on these posts, I'm a Mustang Fan as in McCracken County. Just hope we beat Daviess County Friday night, since they seem to have played pretty good against Owensboro.
mysonis55 Wrote:I tell you what, watch what the slightly injured Cards do Friday and then tell me how I would lose. According to the video and to Litkenhous, we would beat either. OTW, I get it on hudl.

Did your video show you who will win Friday night especially the score. I need to make a super bet in Vegas. Confusederiously: I'm going to get hudi if they can predict the scores. :pondering:
Oh 64, when is it going to happen? When are you finally going to start trusting me? What is it four years now, and you still keep doubting me?