Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County @ Whitley County 9/18
Madness Wrote:I guess if anyone would know. See you Friday.

:welcome:
I don't say a lot on here, but to read some of this stuff said by the Whitley lovers is hilarious, we all know it's big game for you all but to us its a another game, you all are not one of our games that get us excited, your just on the schedule and I promise you Bell will take care of business and move on to the games that matter, Whitley is irrelevant to us lol
CatBlue Wrote:I don't say a lot on here, but to read some of this stuff said by the Whitley lovers is hilarious, we all know it's big game for you all but to us its a another game, you all are not one of our games that get us excited, your just on the schedule and I promise you Bell will take care of business and move on to the games that matter, Whitley is irrelevant to us lol

If anyone think a non district game is more important than a district game they need to quit playing non district games.
Its true a lot of Whitley fans have set by the past 9 years and watched Bell win game after game, some blowouts and some nail biters, but to act like Whitley thinks of this game more than what it is is complete non sense.

When I was playing you couldn't keep up.
CatBlue Wrote:I don't say a lot on here, but to read some of this stuff said by the Whitley lovers is hilarious, we all know it's big game for you all but to us its a another game, you all are not one of our games that get us excited, your just on the schedule and I promise you Bell will take care of business and move on to the games that matter, Whitley is irrelevant to us lol

as you are to us.like I said, we dont worship you.:betterthanexpected:
Luke Woods will keep Whitley in the game and give them a shot to win.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
Sure did.
Id love to have him ad Hickey in the backfield with Woods.
I think they could have gone 10-0

Mills is averaging over 200 yds a game rushing and about 10 yards per carry. He obviously would have made a huge difference for Whitley.
SEKYFAN Wrote:Mills is averaging over 200 yds a game rushing and about 10 yards per carry. He obviously would have made a huge difference for Whitley.

Whitley has two track stars missing from the backfield,but that's how it goes, and you play with what you have. hopefully they stop losing players.
Bell county
Whitleys fans make it impossible to like them.
Luke Woods will have another big night and give the bobcats fits.
Have seen both teams play!!! Luke woods is the best running Qb in the mountains..... Bells Got the best Oline around the area... Should be a dandy TrentonHvsLuke W look for it to be high scoring game 35-42 Whitley
Trashtalker Wrote:Have seen both teams play!!! Luke woods is the best running Qb in the mountains..... Bells Got the best Oline around the area... Should be a dandy TrentonHvsLuke W look for it to be high scoring game 35-42 Whitley

http://khsaa.org/football/2015/stats.htm Luke Woods is among the state's leading rushers.
Bell 55 Whitley 19 The Jason Chappell error begins
Rinse and repeat. This thread is the same every year. Just go back and look. But the reality is the game always ends in the same fashion. The next thing the Coaching staff at Whitley should do is have a "FANS CLINIC" to help the fans of the program understand football. They do struggle with that.
William Muney Wrote:Rinse and repeat. This thread is the same every year. Just go back and look. But the reality is the game always ends in the same fashion. The next thing the Coaching staff at Whitley should do is have a "FANS CLINIC" to help the fans of the program understand football. They do struggle with that.

born stupid? or did you evolve into the idiot you are today?:closeenough:
I am a Colonel fan and I am one who doesn't wear the rose colored glasses. I have seen the last 9 games against Bell and I am afraid that this one will end the same way those have. I would love to see the Colonels win but I just don't see it. I do think that it will be close for most of the game with Bell pulling away at the end. Bell 35 Whitley 20
Always fun to check on any Bell vs thread. Their success over the years elevates interest. I know Wayne will have Bell ready. Whitley has a shot but they will have to stop Bell's run game which I don't anticipate.

With my son out tonight (sprained ankle - back next week) I'm tempted to go catch this game. But I will be at KC supporting their effort against Henry Clay. Still, this would be a good one to see.
Dave Diamond
Pound High School Class of '89
Union College Class of '93
U.S. Army Class of '97

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me." -Galations 2:20
Lilly Wrote:Whitleys fans make it impossible to like them.

You make it impossible to like you all by yourself !!!!
This game will be similar to the Corbin game for Whitley. Bell has to much up front.
Glad to see fever back from his self imposed exile.
Why did fever self-exile??
Spending to much time on the golf course
Bell County football. Works better than a sleeping pill!
Bell
Go Colonels.
going with whitley in a close one 28 21
Love to see Luke have a big game
:HitWall:
E's Army Wrote:Spending to much time on the golf course
And drinking beer...
It's been long enough. When I was a freshman at Whitley County back in the seventies, we had lost 29 games in a row. Our first home game was against Madison Central and they beat us 98-6. My senior year we were 8-2. We never beat Corbin, but we did beat Bell County. It can be done and I think tonight it will be done. Whitley County 21-14. Go Colonels!!!
Beautiful facilities here at Colonel stadium