Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville @ Paintsville 9/4
Chadrick124 Wrote:Tomorrow night be here before we know it!

For sure. CANNOT wait.TongueirateSho
I wanna say pikeville but something tells me to go Paintsville. I'll take pikeville by 5
BigMelon63 Wrote:There will be plenty of Country Boy Cougar Bait in the parking lots to share JP! I own a liquor store in Paintsville.TongueirateSho

ConfusedingleparConfusedingleparConfusedingleparYou are my new hero BigMelon63!!! :rockon::rockon::rockon:
This game is going to turn me into a drunk. :partyhard:partyhard
I know it has nothing to do with tomorrow nights game and the tigers are much improved from three years ago .but, I would love to see the jarrell kid have a night like his big brother did against the tigers !! Over 300 total yards 15 solo tackles!!! Before anyone starts saying different team different time!!! I already know that ! But a man can dream!!!! Lol pikeville by 14!!!
I don't think either team has played very good competition to this point. Pikeville has played a way down Prestonsburg team who only beat Sheldon Clark by 13 and a not as good as expected Letcher Central team. Paintsville has beat a way down Sheldon Clark team and a way down Frankfort team. I think this game will go a long way for showing both teams just how good they are. Neither have played a team who can expose any weakness they may have, but that all changes Friday night. People always get excited when their team starts on fire but you need to stay grounded and look at who you were playing. Teams tend to not look as good when they are playing a team who can punch back. If either team stands out in this game and wins comfortably then look out because then you probably have a front runner in the East.
Game will give both teams a chance to show where they stand in 1A.
Pikeville school, coaches, team and fans are the nicest people you will ever see in this world. Having said that, I hope the team comes out with fire in their eyes and wanting payback for last year (not the 62-8 game). I think they will play with a huge fire in their eyes and bellies and be 3-0.

Of course if I am right it will not mean anything in November.

One of the coolest videos courtesy of some cool guy who posts on here from time to time.:Thumbs:
64SUR Wrote:This game is going to turn me into a drunk. :partyhard:partyhard

:biglmao:
I dont see this game being very competitive.
pjdoug Wrote:I dont see this game being very competitive.

You have now passed me up and a few others to be top troll on BGR...after this week I'm coming to take my #1 ranking back.:flame:
Pikeville/Paintsville 1988. Pikeville on their way to second straight undefeated season and state championship. Paintsville had a great team that year as well.

jetpilot Wrote:You have now passed me up and a few others to be top troll on BGR...after this week I'm coming to take my #1 ranking back.:flame:

I really think Pikeville will win this game easily and represent the East this year.I've been correct in picking several East reps in a row to make it to Bowling Green and I think the streak will continue .

Pikeville Middle shutting out Belfry Middle for the 3rd time in 2011 to win the county championship. Everyone knows how good Belfry is so this gives a good idea of the good athletes Pikeville has in 2015...

I'm out...no doubt tomorrow will be a war...be safe people!!!!!
pjdoug Wrote:I really think Pikeville will win this game easily and represent the East this year.I've been correct in picking several East reps in a row to make it to Bowling Green and I think the streak will continue .

No doubt. I don't think I'm going to get much sleep tonight. Lol. Thankful I'm off tomorrow and can get down there early to beat the madhouse.
if I could , I would leave early, and get together with both you and jetpilot, but I live too far away now. HaHa! We would make some noise.:rockon:
Big Five-0- Wrote:if I could , I would leave early, and get together with both you and jetpilot, but I live too far away now. HaHa! We would make some noise.:rockon:

:truestory:

Too early, but hope to meet up in Bowling Green dude.:notworthy
Right you are. I'm only an hour from thereTongueirateSho. Hope to see this team rep. the East.:1:
jetpilot Wrote:

Pikeville Middle shutting out Belfry Middle for the 3rd time in 2011 to win the county championship. Everyone knows how good Belfry is so this gives a good idea of the good athletes Pikeville has in 2015...

I'm out...no doubt tomorrow will be a war...be safe people!!!!!

I'm a county champion.
Big Five-0- Wrote:if I could , I would leave early, and get together with both you and jetpilot, but I live too far away now. HaHa! We would make some noise.:rockon:

I'm 3 hours away or I'd come watch Pikeville win.
Pikeville 28 to 21
I see that Pike County Lightin' weed is still being smoked by you Pikeville fans!:flame:Confusedmoke:
Pikeville talking bowling green again......Confusednicker:
I'm at Raceland fan and won't be at this game but I sure would like to see a couple of Pugh and Daniels collisions tonight
64SUR Wrote:Pikeville talking bowling green again......Confusednicker:

Not just yet 64, but we got a hope.:1: