•  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg @ Hazard 11-21( Region Championship )
OldJacket Wrote:Wburg would put running clock on Russellville and Beechwood....:flame:

yea. i remember my first beer to...lol

man i love yalls enthusiasm, still i must ask. are u all goina take time away once you are knocked off your high horse, like. jet did? because you all are setting yourselves up to be plum stuffed with a nicely roasted crow sometime i the next few weeks.
baseball1974 Wrote:Ha! Thank you for proving my point on you all trying to change the topic. This "fact" has nothing to do with what I've been saying about them losing their entire offense from last year. Nobody can dispute that and that's why this argument makes no sense. All you all do is try and say how good this years offense is when I never disputed that, and they may be even better. All I said was they don't have the same offense and the offense they do have has not been tested to know what they can do. Theres no reason to come back at me for that. That is a reality that you nor anybody else can argue with. Instead, you try to get into an argument about things that have nothing to do with what I was saying. Last year's team went through the playoffs with an entirely different offense than this year's team. I have Nothing else to argue about because that's not my opinion, it is a fact.

9 starters back on offense. What don't you understand?
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:yea. i remember my first beer to...lol

man i love yalls enthusiasm, still i must ask. are u all goina take time away once you are knocked off your high horse, like. jet did? because you all are setting yourselves up to be plum stuffed with a nicely roasted crow sometime i the next few weeks.
Will eat my crow immediately just like last year after the ass whooping from Mayfield...I posted my congrats before I left Bowling Green and got on later when I arrived home...No shame in losing a football game to a good team...:rockon:
agreed
Tic Toc, Tic Tic, I hear barking dawgs.
Got to go with the bulldogs here its a marine thing i guess.
MysonIQ55 and Killbilly ymca either one of y'all want to make a bet on BGR. Between Hazard Puppy vs Williamsburg Bees. Be easy on your piggy bank. And :please: I just want Mayfield money no hazard money.:beg:
mayfield_9 Wrote:I honestly believe that Mayfield, Beechwood, and Russellville can clean your clock for you, so it doesn't run all the time.
For what it's worth, Mayfield has beaten the #1 team in 2A this year.
We have also beaten 5 teams that will still be playing Friday night.
See you in BG!!!

#1 team's arse.:flush:
mayfield_9 Wrote:Caldwell was #1 when we played.
NCC will barrel roll Newport.

Bull Butter.
OldJacket Wrote:Wburg would put running clock on Russellville and Beechwood....:flame:

tick tock tick tock
bac2369 Wrote:The Burg will be way down next year. I think they lose way too many seniors off this team. They will still be a solid and dangerous team but not like these two years past.

I dont doubt that

The Horse is going to run over your rams on the way to Bowling Green.
E's Army Wrote:9 starters back on offense. What don't you understand?

I stopped arguing with the child. she says the same thing repeatedly and I felt my I.Q lowering by replying to her.
OldJacket Wrote:Will eat my crow immediately just like last year after the ass whooping from Mayfield...I posted my congrats before I left Bowling Green and got on later when I arrived home...No shame in losing a football game to a good team...:rockon:

exactly right.life goes on Smile
64SUR Wrote:MysonIQ55 and Killbilly ymca either one of y'all want to make a bet on BGR. Between Hazard Puppy vs Williamsburg Bees. Be easy on your piggy bank. And :please: I just want Mayfield money no hazard money.:beg:

I want some mayfield money too.
Da burg will win this one. Nobody in 1A has even come close to beating them the last 2 years. Well, except for that 2A team playing in 1A.
mayfield_9 Wrote:Da burg will win this one. Nobody in 1A has even come close to beating them the last 2 years. Well, except for that 2A team playing in 1A.

:truestory:
64SUR Wrote:MysonIQ55 and Killbilly ymca either one of y'all want to make a bet on BGR. Between Hazard Puppy vs Williamsburg Bees. Be easy on your piggy bank. And :please: I just want Mayfield money no hazard money.:beg:

We already have a bet 64.

I am entering this horse Williamsburg Chrome in the Bowling Green Derby....I been setting myself up for 4yrs now for this shining moment.....If I fall I will pick myself up and move to BGR basketball thread......KEEP COAL ALIVE :Cheerlead
killbilly usmc Wrote:We already have a bet 64.

Dam I forgot...what was its.. I remember something about a bet. Confusederiously:
killbilly usmc Wrote:We already have a bet 64.

Just one more on the hazard an Williamsburg game. Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:I am entering this horse Williamsburg Chrome in the Bowling Green Derby....I been setting myself up for 4yrs now for this shining moment.....If I fall I will pick myself up and move to BGR basketball thread......KEEP COAL ALIVE :Cheerlead

:Thumbs:
64SUR Wrote:Just one more on the hazard an Williamsburg game. Confusednicker:

I dont usually bet on other teams, but it is tempting. The marine corps birthday is in november, and being this game is in november, and hazard is a bulldog like the marine corps mascot, i like hazard's chances.
bac2369 Wrote:The Burg will be way down next year. I think they lose way too many seniors off this team. They will still be a solid and dangerous team but not like these two years past.
No worries. For sure players will transfer in. The whole team is practically transfers.
killbilly usmc Wrote:I dont usually bet on other teams, but it is tempting. The marine corps birthday is in november, and being this game is in november, and hazard is a bulldog like the marine corps mascot, i like hazard's chances.
Sounds reasonable to me Mr. Pyle.
E's Army Wrote:Sounds reasonable to me Mr. Pyle.

:yikes:
baseball1974 Wrote:I will be in bowling green just like I've been to every state title game since I retired from coaching. I have seen Griffith play but not as a quarterback. I'm confused on how you or anybody from Williamsburg can argue they lost their offense from last year. It's not an opinion or a rumor. It's a factual statement backed up by stats. I realize you're not use to using stats since you admitted not knowing how to read them, but I've never made any kind of statement that wasn't backed up by facts. Maybe you should try it? It may help you post something other than pictures.

Mr. 1974, you seem to be searching for some numbers and seem to be into stats. I like numbers and stats myself so I have some for you.

I personally have not seen Williamsburg play this year, but I do have a couple knowledgeable friends who have seen last years and this years team play. Dalton Sizemore would be a huge loss to any team. He was one heck of a QB who could tuck and run when needed, but he wasn't very elusive he was a power runner (FB type). Skyler Griffith is a heck of a QB/ATH who has proven he can not only throw the ball, but can also tuck and run with difference being his speed. He is a very elusive athlete who is a different animal to stop.

Although Williamsburg lost one heck of a QB in Sizemore they gained another with similar yet different skill set in Griffith.

Williamsburg was tested last year in the regular season against North Laurel and Wayne County in which they lost both games 31-14 and 40-12. This years edition hasn't faced the likes of last years Wayne County team, but they have faced a good Newport team on the road, who is playing in a regional championship game this week, and came away with a victory 31-22.

Now for some stats. To be fair both stats are through week 12 of each respective year.

Sizemore: Passing 137 Comp 230 Att for 60% comp with 2,369 yards 26TD's 6INT's

Griffith: Passing 99 Comp 163 Att for 61% comp with 2,117 yards 37TD's 2INT's

Sizemore: Rushing 95 carries for 381 yards 11 TD's - 4.01 YPC
Griffith: Rushing 66 carries for 562 yards 12 TD's - 8.51 YPC

Sizemore total yards and TD's 2,750/37
Griffith total yards and TD's 2,679/49

I hope this helps you understand 74 why 64 and the Williamsburg faithful are not worried about there offense.
^
wow, I'm impressed!!

killbilly usmc Wrote:I dont usually bet on other teams, but it is tempting. The marine corps birthday is in november, and being this game is in november, and hazard is a bulldog like the marine corps mascot, i like hazard's chances.

what?
Cannot wait for this game.It's going to be a dandy.I just dread the cold conditions but I think this will be one of the best games in the state.Could be a close one decided in the final minutes.Hazard faithful is ready and I know the Burg is too!
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Mr. 1974, you seem to be searching for some numbers and seem to be into stats. I like numbers and stats myself so I have some for you.

I personally have not seen Williamsburg play this year, but I do have a couple knowledgeable friends who have seen last years and this years team play. Dalton Sizemore would be a huge loss to any team. He was one heck of a QB who could tuck and run when needed, but he wasn't very elusive he was a power runner (FB type). Skyler Griffith is a heck of a QB/ATH who has proven he can not only throw the ball, but can also tuck and run with difference being his speed. He is a very elusive athlete who is a different animal to stop.

Although Williamsburg lost one heck of a QB in Sizemore they gained another with similar yet different skill set in Griffith.

Williamsburg was tested last year in the regular season against North Laurel and Wayne County in which they lost both games 31-14 and 40-12. This years edition hasn't faced the likes of last years Wayne County team, but they have faced a good Newport team on the road, who is playing in a regional championship game this week, and came away with a victory 31-22.

Now for some stats. To be fair both stats are through week 12 of each respective year.

Sizemore: Passing 137 Comp 230 Att for 60% comp with 2,369 yards 26TD's 6INT's

Griffith: Passing 99 Comp 163 Att for 61% comp with 2,117 yards 37TD's 2INT's

Sizemore: Rushing 95 carries for 381 yards 11 TD's - 4.01 YPC
Griffith: Rushing 66 carries for 562 yards 12 TD's - 8.51 YPC

Sizemore total yards and TD's 2,750/37
Griffith total yards and TD's 2,679/49

I hope this helps you understand 74 why 64 and the Williamsburg faithful are not worried about there offense.

Now Coach 1974 look at those stats. Thanks #1 Blackcat Fan. :pondering:
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next