•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Big 8 in 1A Football
Pj and Gut have enjoyed the Williamsburg ride this year. They are both trashing talking masters who enjoy nothing more than jerking peoples chains. Whitley will be better next year so they will spend their time jerking Bell and Harlan County's chain. Can't wait to see their posts for the Corbin game.
Check some of 64 and top notch's posts. Yes, they have.
I enjoy talking to but, when someone tells there side, I don't accuse them of being arrogant or a troll or having no credibility.
mysonis55 Wrote:Check some of 64 and top notch's posts. Yes, they have.

Better not be checking my posts you want find nothing.....except me saying Williamsburg is coming.......:truestory:
mysonis55 Wrote:I love how the burg faithful can get on here and toot their horn that they are going 15-0 and none of them are arrogant. I simply state the fact, that the west is still too far ahead, and I'm arrogant. Makes sense to me. Look for a repeat cause it's coming.

I challenge you 55 show me where any fan said Williamsburg would go 15-0 anywhere on here. You make up things and put them on here and never get challenged. HERE IS YOUR CHANCE PUT UP OR SHUT UP. If you can't then you lost all your credibility. PUT UP OR SHUT UP

Never seen you this way before 55.....pjdoug has got to you, Everything will be ok drink some water and calm down or layoff the water. :lmao:
OldJacket Wrote:PJ is Whitley Co fan and former player, he loves yanking your chain lol...I don't need to check our threads, no Burg fans that I know of talking that crap...

Old Jacket he never played A sport in his life.
mysonis55 Wrote:I love how the burg faithful can get on here and toot their horn that they are going 15-0 and none of them are arrogant. I simply state the fact, that the west is still too far ahead, and I'm arrogant. Makes sense to me. Look for a repeat cause it's coming.

I can not find where anybody said 15-0 except you Mysonis12-2 if Beechwood beat y'all. As of right now Pikeville and Williamsburg is 10-0 and somebody is coming 14-0 MARKED IT DOWN I preferred Williamsburg. :pondering:
64SUR Wrote:Never seen you this way before 55.....pjdoug has got to you, Everything will be ok drink some water and calm down or layoff the water. :lmao:

Tell 55 to check my post and 6 for sure. He makes up things as he goes.

I have ask 55 to put up[ or shut up He will not. Don't waste your time on him.
I think I remember someone from pikeville predicting 15-0. Confusednicker:
Seriously, you two are going to deny this. Top Notch, I'm not researching anything for you. I recall me, Killbilly and others specifically pointing out the answer to one of your ridiculous questions a while back and you just kept acting as though it had never been answered. 64, how many times have you pointed out that you are 9-0 or 10-0 or whatever and then state that you are going to BG and He** is coming. That is stating that you are going15-0, is it not? I don't mind that you did, my point is, I get called arrogant for stating an obvious statement that the west is still stronger. However, yall can make statements about your team going to BG undefeated and he** is coming. That don't sound as arrogant as the west being better. That's not even pointing to a particular team.
Yeah, I remember a highly touted undefeated team coming from the east in 2010 as well. I also remember a running clock in that one. Hang on to that small glimmer of hope.
topnotch Wrote:Tell 55 to check my post and 6 for sure. He makes up things as he goes.

I have ask 55 to put up[ or shut up He will not. Don't waste your time on him.

I may not have time, 3rd of the way around the track. :bike:

55 I am going to challenge you out in this forum, since you made the acuation You owe it to all the people to prove that you are honest and I am a big liar. I am going to ask you to protect your honesty to simply put the post number and the date the post was posted If you can't then I don't think you should post anymore until you can put up or shut up. %% don't you think that is fair.
mysonis55 Wrote:Seriously, you two are going to deny this. Top Notch, I'm not researching anything for you. I recall me, Killbilly and others specifically pointing out the answer to one of your ridiculous questions a while back and you just kept acting as though it had never been answered. 64, how many times have you pointed out that you are 9-0 or 10-0 or whatever and then state that you are going to BG and He** is coming. That is stating that you are going15-0, is it not? I don't mind that you did, my point is, I get called arrogant for stating an obvious statement that the west is still stronger. However, yall can make statements about your team going to BG undefeated and he** is coming. That don't sound as arrogant as the west being better. That's not even pointing to a particular team.

I just pointed it out Williamsburg is 10-0.......Bee's are coming does that sound better. Confusederiously:
mysonis55 Wrote:Yeah, I remember a highly touted undefeated team coming from the east in 2010 as well. I also remember a running clock in that one. Hang on to that small glimmer of hope.

That team in 2010 did move the ball on Mayfield but the turnover bug was too much to overcome.. Last year Williamsburg barely mustered a 165 yards of total offense..
This is as far as I am going to research for either of you. I didn't have to check but 1 thread and on the first page is the first statement about how the burg is going undefeated. It was, imagine that, by 64. Check it out, the thread titled Class A Final 4. Post #5. 64Sur is quoted. Mayfield vs Beechwood= Mayfield. Williamsburg vs Pikeville=Williamsburg. I'm pretty certain this time. There you go Top. I'm sure you will say that doesn't say 15-0, but it does imply it. There is no other way you can get there if you are undefeated headed to the playoffs. That is a given because you can't lose in the playoffs and get to BG unless you buy a ticket.
I'm not trying to bash your Bulldogs. Im simply trying to make them understand that undefeated doesn't mean state champs. I remember losing to Middlesboro and Hazard when we were undefeated coming in as well.
I think you all are missing the whole point here. I was called arrogant because I said I think the west is still clearly ahead. I did not even say my team was. I have read posts from 64, Top Notch and others about their teams being the team that's gonna kick our tails if we manage to get there. I have read I don't know how many posts by 64 that the west is weak. None of that ever earned the same response. So, what gives?
The wheels in the thread go round and round. Cant we all just get along?
mysonis55 Wrote:This is as far as I am going to research for either of you. I didn't have to check but 1 thread and on the first page is the first statement about how the burg is going undefeated. It was, imagine that, by 64. Check it out, the thread titled Class A Final 4. Post #5. 64Sur is quoted. Mayfield vs Beechwood= Mayfield. Williamsburg vs Pikeville=Williamsburg. I'm pretty certain this time. There you go Top. I'm sure you will say that doesn't say 15-0, but it does imply it. There is no other way you can get there if you are undefeated headed to the playoffs. That is a given because you can't lose in the playoffs and get to BG unless you buy a ticket.

I made that statement 3 weeks ago Williamsburg was 7-0 at the time...At no time did I say Williamsburg 15-0 MysonIQ55 I said I was pretty sure this time about mayfield vs Williamsburg.....You are reading between a blank line somehow....GO jump on your geru PJDOUG.......He is the one that call you arrogant :lmao:
mysonis55 Wrote:I think you all are missing the whole point here. I was called arrogant because I said I think the west is still clearly ahead. I did not even say my team was. I have read posts from 64, Top Notch and others about their teams being the team that's gonna kick our tails if we manage to get there. I have read I don't know how many posts by 64 that the west is weak. None of that ever earned the same response. So, what gives?

I can say what I want to. You started the marshmallow schedule comments 55..And yes I said the west was weak. Big deal cry me a river. :Sad04:
64 is taking his gloves off. He will have 3rd degree burns if he starts serving people fajitas again
Where are you pjdoug 55 is looking for you...I think :Hole::Hole:
%% ANSAWER YOUR CHALLANGE PUT OR shut UP I AM GOING TO GO TO THIS TREAD AND REMIND YOU That you will not back up what you say.
mysonis55 Wrote:I'm not trying to bash your Bulldogs. Im simply trying to make them understand that undefeated doesn't mean state champs. I remember losing to Middlesboro and Hazard when we were undefeated coming in as well.

I know.. I was just putting it out there they must play 110% better than last year.
I still don't think any of is are in the class of a Mayfield. Glad they are moving to 2A
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:I still don't think any of is are in the class of a Mayfield. Glad they are moving to 2A

Probably…but any given friday anything can happen.
OldJacket Wrote:PJ is Whitley Co fan and former player, he loves yanking your chain lol...I don't need to check our threads, no Burg fans that I know of talking that crap...

exactly right Confusednicker:
E's Army Wrote:Pj and Gut have enjoyed the Williamsburg ride this year. They are both trashing talking masters who enjoy nothing more than jerking peoples chains. Whitley will be better next year so they will spend their time jerking Bell and Harlan County's chain. Can't wait to see their posts for the Corbin game.

:biggrin:
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next