Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fairview at Paintsville 10/10/14
I agree. Roy is a good kid from a good family from what i can tell. Long lineage of Fairview qbs. Dad, uncle, cousin all played qb if im not mistaken . The kid is legit. Fairview biggest stumbling potential is against a team like Raceland, Pikeville, or Williamsburg. They all have REALLY good corners. CBs that can stop the run off the edge or on the far outside, cover well in a man or cover 4 or 3 and most importantly, tackle well. All of these teams also have good safetys to help defend the deep middle and deep post routes. Fairview has two really good recievers in Washington and Smith, I just dont think they will be able to be as effective against these three teams.

In regaurds to Paintsville, they have good tacklers at the CB spots as well. I know Fairview can go downfield, but their bread and butter has been off the backside bubble screen and the short out routes. Its going to be tough to go across the middle with Daniel's ability to cover ground and his size alone is hard to deal with. This will be a good match up, I just think Fairviews offensive strengths play into Paintsvilles defensive strengths. If The tigers get their running game established then it could be a long jight for fairview. Their air attack offense is great but if thy are kept off the field, which imo will be the case, their defense wikk eventualky wear down. If Belcher is at full strength that is.
hey Annette. lol.or kelcie.you the only ones gonna stick up,for them crooks. c ya. be gone with ya
there is a new wrinkle get nervous south greenup here it comes. watch the film and I mean watch it. line is solid.
Scotty you all have A way of making sense out of who knows what.
Question which team has the athletes?
Which team has the coach?
Fairview 35

Paintsville 34
So, does Hendricks play Friday night or not? I bet there are bets going on that question.
TigerFan3 Wrote:So, does Hendricks play Friday night or not? I bet there are bets going on that question.

No , he will not be eligible to play until the following week due to needing the minimum 10 practices to play once eligible . According to KHSAA he was eligible to start practicing last Tuesday which mean he will only have 6 legal practices when Paintsville plays Fairview on Friday .
They've had practice everyday. I thought he was ruled eligible on Monday?
TigerFan3 Wrote:They've had practice everyday. I thought he was ruled eligible on Monday?

TG3 it doesn't matter. Paintsville or Fairview will have to go to Pikeville in the 2nd round and get demolished. In Paintsville's case demolished again.:flame::flame::flame:Confusedinglepar

Edit: with 3 more Hendricks.
Pikeville vs. Paintsville in 2nd round without Hendricks:
Pikeville 54, Paintsville 14

Pikeville vs. Paintsville in 2nd round with Hendricks:
Pikeville 54, Paintsville 14
Pikeville definitely has a tough team from top to bottom. Paintsville is healthy mostly now but doesn't have the depth Pikeville has. I don't think the score will be your prediction though.
TigerFan3 Wrote:Pikeville definitely has a tough team from top to bottom. Paintsville is healthy mostly now but doesn't have the depth Pikeville has. I don't think the score will be your prediction though.

It will be close to my prediction. Almost everyone for Paintsville played. Pikeville had people out too. It will be another rout.
Pikeville is probably the only sure team in the state to play in the SCG.
scrappy coco Wrote:hey Annette. lol.or kelcie.you the only ones gonna stick up,for them crooks. c ya. be gone with ya

Not sure what you're talking about, but now I know you must a be a child to be that immature. Plenty of people were behind that program last few years probably including you as well right along with them at Western Kentucky but when adversity happened and the true people behind everything got to stay you were quick to judge. Great job Westwood.
topnotch Wrote:Pikeville is probably the only sure team in the state to play in the SCG.

That trolling was intended for Paintsville fans only. They were too smart to bite, but nice to see you fell for it. :biggrin:

Paintsville, Fairview and Raceland will all be dangerous come playoff time.:truestory:
Good try anyway.
Paintsville by 2 TDs