Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Fairview at Paintsville 10/10/14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Fairview travels down US 23 to Paintsville to take on the Tigers. Both will be coming off big statement wins against solid Pike County Central and Lexington Christian Academy. Fairview hung 47 points on PCC, 2 more TDs than Williamsburg did, Paintsville meanwhile beat a solid LCA by a score of 24-12, but went scoreless in the 2nd half with Belcher a bit dinged up.

This game could blow up a scored bored, so I think it will come down to defense. I like Fairview's offense vs Paintsvilles defense, but Paintsville's balance could make things interesting if they can get the run game going and keep Fairview's offense off the field. This is a tough one for me. I really dont know how to predict. My head says Paintsville at home by 14, but after Fairview's win tonight I have to go with the Eagles as much as it pains me.

Fairview 36
Paintsville 22
This should be another exciting game.
Williamsburg scored 42 on PCC. How did Fairview score 2 more TDs. Williamsburg was up 35-0 1 minute into second quarter when clock started to run. Get your facts straight Scottie if you are going to try to compare scores.
Army thanks for pointing that out about the Burg and running clock. Scottie is a good dude. I am sure that he did not know. No one here is saying The Wood could compete against the Burg. Good luck rest of the season.
Lord have mercy here we go again with the Wburg defensiveness. My mistake, my fat fingers swiped the wrong button and I didnt proof read. I will make better attempts not to bare false football whitnessed against thine holy jackets any more. It was ONE MORE SCORE, NOT TWO MORE SCORES. My mistake. Anywho, idk why it matters. Never compared Fview to Wburg, you cant compare scores anyway. Match ups are too different in hs football. I simply made a poor attempt at a side bar of information. Carry On.
Don't whine. You picked one team to compare scores with. You misstated the facts. You were the one comparing scores.
Will be a a great game, I like the Tigers to match up well again.
E's Army Wrote:Don't whine. You picked one team to compare scores with. You misstated the facts. You were the one comparing scores.

Thats why i owned up to my mistake. I only picked them because PCC was a common opponent. Poke and prod all u want. I aint goina go back and forth. Clint And Patch got that covered over on the Fview/PCC thread lol. I do, however, think this is going to be a good game. I think Raceland better be ready for both of them.
Any road game is tough. Hope we pull out another win but that will be a tougher game than what the faithful expect.
Paintsville picked up another weapon, one that could very well shake things up incredibly in a couple weeks. Things are shaping up to be epic in our district, imo. Lookig foward to seeing how 1-3 pans out. Lots of tallent vs tallent.
Fairview is looking good but Paintsville is too tough at home.
Should be a battle an worth price of admission.
This will really show how far the Eagles defense has come along. With Roy at QB I think Fairview will be in position to score and they can score on big plays at any time. Question mark is if the Eagles can stop a nice Paintsville offense consistently on the road. If Fairview can win this one they would have some pretty good momentum going into their biggest game of the year with Raceland, and one has to wonder if kids will be kids and get caught looking past the Tigers and have the Rams on their minds a week too soon. Should be a fun game to watch, both will be actually great games to watch.

Paintsville Tigers 35
Fairview Eagles 27
Paintsville with another win over "The Eagles"
I think Paintsville will be a touchdown better. I just think the Tiger defense is better and that will be the difference.
Paintsville 42
Fairview 35
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Fairview travels down US 23 to Paintsville to take on the Tigers. Both will be coming off big statement wins against solid Pike County Central and Lexington Christian Academy. Fairview hung 47 points on PCC, 2 more TDs than Williamsburg did, Paintsville meanwhile beat a solid LCA by a score of 24-12, but went scoreless in the 2nd half with Belcher a bit dinged up.

This game could blow up a scored bored, so I think it will come down to defense. I like Fairview's offense vs Paintsvilles defense, but Paintsville's balance could make things interesting if they can get the run game going and keep Fairview's offense off the field. This is a tough one for me. I really dont know how to predict. My head says Paintsville at home by 14, but after Fairview's win tonight I have to go with the Eagles as much as it pains me.

Fairview 36
Paintsville 22

Goina have to flip flop after watching some film. Paintsville's secondary has 8 picks between them. The lineman getting healthy is making a world if difference in the Paintsville run game. I think they will control the LOS, keeping Fairview's offense off of the field and pull the win out. Still a higher scoring game. I just like Paintsville's rushing game after seeing Kash and Damien run like they did last night.

Paintsville 35
Fairview 28
If you can run the ball consistently, control the los and play good defense you stand a shot to win almost any game.
Good recipe to win football games.
I think this game will be very close , & exciting to watch
Fairview is good, could really be considered a sleeper in Class 1A.

They beat us up pretty good, and I like their chances in one in a close one.

Fairview - 34

Paintsville - 28
Fairview by 6
Tigers by 7
I think it will be close but Airview pulls it out.
Painstville 42 ( sleeper )
Fairview 28

:worthy:
Fairview may very well be creeping to "sleep" as well lol. There is no doubt that the district of Raceland, Paintsville, and Fairview has to be the strongest in 1A from top to bottom.
I like fairview again in this one I said it before they are better than people think.
Better look at 64s picks and numbers He gave me 4 picks against the spread and every one of them won, I bet all of them ligetly except one and I won all of them wish I had parlayed them Paintsville big,
Fairview in a close one.
2005 was the last time Paintsville beat Fairview.
It will be close 35-34 Fairview.
Pages: 1 2 3