Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 Mayfield 1a @ #3 Murray 2a 09-12-14
This is about all the research that I am going to do for you Top Notch to prove you don't have a clue what you are saying. Here is what I came up with in about 15 minutes:

Williamsburg vs Wayne Co thread
Page 1
64 SUR is quoted
Forget Hazard Mysonis55 join your brother in Pikeville. Let Hazard go you guys will never get another shot at 1a Hazard. Save yourself some embarrassment and not mention Hazard team again.

Hazard @ Pikeville 8-30 thread
Page 2
64SUR is quoted
Better video BAC2369 Williamsburg will stop this match up

also later on same page 64SUR is quoted
Because more than likely it will be Williamsburg vs Pikeville or (sleeper team Paintsville) BAC2369 wants to see Pikeville and Hazard play twice this year it want happen PHSForever

Mayfield @ McCracken 08-29 thread
Page 2
Top Notch is quoted
When we get Mayfield I want them to be undefeated

There you go. I am sure there are hundreds more in each and every thread that mentions anything to do with 1a football. So if you are going to complain do not cast the stones yourself.
What, no response?
I don't know about getting players from Illinois, that would be more like McCracken. Mayfield uses the feeder program of their neighboring 5A county school to get players.
mysonis55 Wrote:This is about all the research that I am going to do for you Top Notch to prove you don't have a clue what you are saying. Here is what I came up with in about 15 minutes:

Williamsburg vs Wayne Co thread
Page 1
64 SUR is quoted
Forget Hazard Mysonis55 join your brother in Pikeville. Let Hazard go you guys will never get another shot at 1a Hazard. Save yourself some embarrassment and not mention Hazard team again.

Hazard @ Pikeville 8-30 thread
Page 2
64SUR is quote
Better video BAC2369 Williamsburg will stop this match up

also later on same page 64SUR is quoted
Because more than likely it will be Williamsburg vs Pikeville or (sleeper team Paintsville) BAC2369 wants to see Pikeville and Hazard play twice this year it want happen PHSForever

Mayfield @ McCracken 08-29 thread
Page 2

Top Notch is quoted
When we get Mayfield I want them to be undefeated

There you go. I am sure there are hundreds more in each and every thread that mentions anything to do with 1a football. So if you are going to complain do not cast the stones yourself.

Mysonis55 know one pays attention to me 64SUR I promise. :why: quote me
Well apparently no one but Top Notch pays any attention to me either. He lets his panties get into a wad.
I just saw the first edition of Lit ratings. Mayfield is ranked #7 overall. Murray is ranked #17 in 2a. According to Lit this one shouldn't be close. By the way Holy Cross is ranked #2 in 1a in Lit ratings.
mysonis55 Wrote:Well apparently no one but Top Notch pays any attention to me either. He lets his panties get into a wad.

Not many people pays attention to you or me. :Sad04:
That's alright, we have fun any way.
mysonis55 Wrote:I just saw the first edition of Lit ratings. Mayfield is ranked #7 overall. Murray is ranked #17 in 2a. According to Lit this one shouldn't be close. By the way Holy Cross is ranked #2 in 1a in Lit ratings.

no way murray is #17 in class 2a. I have my doubts they should have been #3 like they was, but id say in the 5-7 range.
I don't think they are 17 either. The strength of schedule is hurting them. You can't play Fulton for your out of dist play and expect to get respect. That's how the computer works. Ours will take a nose dive once dist play starts until the game against Russellville.
Come on now lets see all those post.
I just quoted them above. I gave you the thread and page to look at them. How much more do you need. Do you want a picture of you and 64 at the time of the posts.
mysonis55 Wrote:I just quoted them above. I gave you the thread and page to look at them. How much more do you need. Do you want a picture of you and 64 at the time of the posts.

Where in the heck did you come up with 2A Murray rank #3 The couriers journal has them at #17....What year are you looking at... Confusednicker:
They already posted that above 64. It is the ap poll. It also can be found on Courier Journals site.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:He is using the AP Poll which they are ranked #3 in.

last week's poll which is no longer accurate
It's as accurate as we have at this point. I can't do these threads and put an asteric next to the number every week.
64SUR Wrote:Not many people pays attention to you or me. :Sad04:

:biglmao:
mysonis55 Wrote:It's as accurate as we have at this point. I can't do these threads and put an asteric next to the number every week.

most of your post was inaccurate so the inflated ranking wasn't neededConfusednicker:
What exactly is inaccurate Mr Knowlegable? Please enlighten me. Share that wealth of knowledge of football they teach you there in Whitley Co.
mysonis55 Wrote:It's as accurate as we have at this point. I can't do these threads and put an asteric next to the number every week.

asteric sure would make me think better about you.......Like for you to put a #2 for Campbellville, #3 for Lynn Camp,#4 for Berea it sure would help us folks in the mountains.......Make us feel better #3 Murray #3 Lynn Camp allmost looks the same......:Cheerlead
You need professional help.
I read DR MYSON FOR THERAPY. :lmao:
64SUR Wrote:Where in the heck did you come up with 2A Murray rank #3 The couriers journal has them at #17....What year are you looking at... Confusednicker:

:biglmao:
64SUR Wrote:Where in the heck did you come up with 2A Murray rank #3 The couriers journal has them at #17....What year are you looking at... Confusednicker:

if Williamsburg was playing Murray this week he would be saying Murray isn't ranked and be calling them marshmallows :hilarious:
mysonis55 Wrote:What exactly is inaccurate Mr Knowlegable? Please enlighten me. Share that wealth of knowledge of football they teach you there in Whitley Co.

Murray ranked #3 is obviously not accurate.
64SUR Wrote:asteric sure would make me think better about you.......Like for you to put a #2 for Campbellville, #3 for Lynn Camp,#4 for Berea it sure would help us folks in the mountains.......Make us feel better #3 Murray #3 Lynn Camp allmost looks the same......:Cheerlead

:lmao:
It is what they are ranked. Look it up. I didn't make it up even EKU pointed it out. You don't have to like it but that's how they ranked them. I used the available info to produce this thread. If I made it up, you would have a legit argument. Since you don't, go to bed. It's past your bed time any way. You can't miss school tomorrow.
Big Blue 09 Wrote:I don't know about getting players from Illinois, that would be more like McCracken. Mayfield uses the feeder program of their neighboring 5A county school to get players.

Lmao... here we go. Last year we gave two players to graves co. This year one... Know what ur talkin bout before u speak please!! Our feeder program comes from the roots within our school system, it starts fundamentally in early elementary school. :poker face:
mysonis55 Wrote:It is what they are ranked. Look it up. I didn't make it up even EKU pointed it out. You don't have to like it but that's how they ranked them. I used the available info to produce this thread. If I made it up, you would have a legit argument. Since you don't, go to bed. It's past your bed time any way. You can't miss school tomorrow.

you are using last week's poll. 20 years ago UK was ranked in top 25 but now they are not.
I'm confused but wasn't it the school in blue that offered free tuition first? It took us several years later as I recall. That I know since I was paying for mine to go to Mayfield. Also, wasn't it a GCHS booster that gave one of our up and coming stars a free place to live to get him to come there last year? He came back too.