•  Previous
  • 16(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg 2014
64SUR Wrote:QB positions will be the key getting back to Bowling Green. Williamsburg defense will be rank # 1 in 1A :rockon:

There defense will be solid. They have a very legitmate shot at doing that. But Williamsburg plays quite a few cup cakes so there stats will be a little inflated. But we will see once again against quality competition.
bac2369 Wrote:There defense will be solid. They have a very legitmate shot at doing that. But Williamsburg plays quite a few cup cakes so there stats will be a little inflated. But we will see once again against quality competition.

You want to match cupcake in the district. :dontthink
bac2369 Wrote:There defense will be solid. They have a very legitmate shot at doing that. But Williamsburg plays quite a few cup cakes so there stats will be a little inflated. But we will see once again against quality competition.

Williamsburg schedules is as tough as hazard and playing bigger schools. Why do you say inflated stats.Harrison county score 20pts on us. Hazard score 07pts I don't get it bac 21-07 Confusednicker:
All this talk about cupcakes is making me hungry.
killbilly usmc Wrote:All this talk about cupcakes is making me hungry.

You guys have cupcake cakes also. :popcorn:
64SUR Wrote:You guys have cupcake cakes also. :popcorn:

I wasnt even going to bust on you tonight, but since you said that mayfield does have a couple but they dont buy them by the half a dozen.
They make.bigger cupcake in 2A in 2015 :biglmao:
Williamsburg fan need a new cell towers I feel like I'm alone.. :Cheerlead
64SUR Wrote:Williamsburg schedules is as tough as hazard and playing bigger schools. Why do you say inflated stats.Harrison county score 20pts on us. Hazard score 07pts I don't get it bac 21-07 Confusednicker:

If Williamsburg played Hazards schedule last year Id say they would of lost 3 or 4 games.
bac2369 Wrote:If Williamsburg played Hazards schedule last year Id say they would of lost 3 or 4 games.

We would have still beaten hazard....what your point? Bac 20-07 :lmao:
bac2369 Wrote:If Williamsburg played Hazards schedule last year Id say they would of lost 3 or 4 games.

I would say if we play Hazards schedule last year. We would have been undefeated untill we play Mayfield. 64SUR :truestory:
bac 2369 We lost 3 games last year to Wayne county,North laurel and Mayfield which one of these team that Hazard could have beaten. That's what I thought.
64SUR Wrote:bac 2369 We lost 3 games last year to Wayne county,North laurel and Mayfield which one of these team that Hazard could have beaten. That's what I thought.

North laurel
North Laurel before their injuries would have hammered Hazard. Williamsburg whipped Hazard upfront. North Laurel whipped Williamsburg up front. Games are won in the trenches. Williamsburg played North Laurel when they were at full strength.

Hey bac-up 2369 who on hazard last year schedule could have beat Williamsburg...:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
64SUR Wrote:Hey bac-up 2369 who on hazard last year schedule could have beat Williamsburg...:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Can i answer. Ill go with the briar jumpers over the burg sur.
killbilly usmc Wrote:Can i answer. Ill go with the briar jumpers over the burg sur.

I didn't ask you killbilly usmc....just kidding....I just figure bac2369 New of 3 or 4 team that could have beaten Williamsburg last year on hazard schedule last year...I.guess he couldn't Confusednicker: Goodnight bac sleep on it you can tell me something in 2015...I.guess
Williamsburg has came a long way!
Can somebody start a thread on Williamsburg 2014 football schedule. I don't know it and dates. :thanks: :truestory:
Need the schedule and dates to schedule road trips. Looking forward to trip to Hazard 3rd week of playoffs.
That was a weak schedule 64. You can't say much about a tough schedule by pointing out 2-3 teams. We like a tough schedule from start to finish. We had 2 weak dist games and 1 weak out of dist team that was 6a. Outside of that every team on our schedule could beat you on any given day. That is how you get better. I said it all year last year and you didn't listen.
mysonis55 Wrote:That was a weak schedule 64. You can't say much about a tough schedule by pointing out 2-3 teams. We like a tough schedule from start to finish. We had 2 weak dist games and 1 weak out of dist team that was 6a. Outside of that every team on our schedule could beat you on any given day. That is how you get better. I said it all year last year and you didn't listen.

Mysonis55 our schedule was good enough to get to Bowling green to play a 2A team Mayfield. Enjoy this year again with 2A number. :biglmao:
Well after playing in 2a for all those years in a 4 class system, when mayfield was actually playing up since they were 1a by size, i guess they were due getting to be the largest of there class. Besides they had 1a numbers last alignment so they have only had 2a numbers for a couple of years. The moral of the story is quit crying 64, either talk the burg into dropping football or line up and play and quit making excuses. Mayfield won 5 titles between 77 and 93 while playing up in class, so it can be done.
64SUR Wrote:Hey bac-up 2369 who on hazard last year schedule could have beat Williamsburg...:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Pikeville, Fairview, Somerset...
64SUR Wrote:bac 2369 We lost 3 games last year to Wayne county,North laurel and Mayfield which one of these team that Hazard could have beaten. That's what I thought.

Hazard would of beat North Laurel. I don't think they would of beat Wayne or Mayfield but my guess they would play them tougher...
North would have drilled Hazard. North was way to physical for Hazard.
bac2369 Wrote:Pikeville, Fairview, Somerset...

Those 3 could have beat Williamsburg but Williamsburg could have beaten any of the three. Somerset may have been better but Williamsburg was better than Pikeviile or Fairview. Jackets dominated Raceland without Griffith for the majority of the game. Raceland hammered Fairview and beat Pikeville the week before the Williamsburg game
^^^On paper Williamsburg was the clear cut number 2 in the state. I think Pikeville matched up a little better than Raceland did. Fairview was VERY slow upfront. Raceland owned their line very similar to how Wbrg controlled Raceland's line. I think in 10 games against Raceland, Wburg goes 6-4. 10 games aginst Fairview they'd win them all. Against Pikeville they'd probably split 5-5. Im realistic, but Pikeville would have matched up better with Wburg. But the fact of the matter is Mayfield was just that damn good, whih is scary because by their standards and in comparison to other championship teams, this was one of the less impressive Mayfield squads.
I don't want to knock the jackets at all. It was great for them to accomplish what they did. I just think they need to toughen the schedule and certainly don't knock anyone else for their schedule.
mysonis55 Wrote:I don't want to knock the jackets at all. It was great for them to accomplish what they did. I just think they need to toughen the schedule and certainly don't knock anyone else for their schedule.

Who knocking anybody schedule Mysonis55. Remember we was your pretender team in the east last year.knock knock :lmao:
  •  Previous
  • 16(current)
  • Next