•  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 2014
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:I know one thing, if a Raceland kid left for Fairview or visa versa...all I know is all hell may break loose. This is an extremely interesting situation. Especially with brothers involved. Wow.

Not if the father has custody.
TigerBlues Wrote:Motivation comes in different ways, for the Tigers it might be the last 1:30 of the 4th qtr last year. It should be a great game and I like a motivated Paintsville squad.

Start saving your money and bring it all with you to Pikeville on game night.:beg:
Regaurdless. Kids are kids. Im speaking from a teenagers point of view. I just couldnt immagine being either the brother that moves or thebrothers of the kid that moved. It would have to make things tense. Idk, maybe I am reading to much into it. It just took me by suprise to hear this.
^Scotty, informed sources tell me it's not a big deal at all that the kid moved.
jetpilot Wrote:^Scotty, informed sources tell me it's not a big deal at all that the kid moved.

Is this a retraction statement regarding bad blood ?
TigerBlues Wrote:Is this a retraction statement regarding bad blood ?

Yes.
I just don't see how one kid can change school and the siblings stay and get eliglble to play. When Kash was wanting to come to Pikeville last year wasn't that a problem with his sibling wanting to stay at Paintsville. Just what I heard, not for sure that was the reason.. I am just saying it sounds like the same thing or very similar situation.
SPORTS FAN 101 Wrote:I just don't see how one kid can change school and the siblings stay and get eliglble to play. When Kash was wanting to come to Pikeville last year wasn't that a problem with his sibling wanting to stay at Paintsville. Just what I heard, not for sure that was the reason.. I am just saying it sounds like the same thing or very similar situation.

Different deal. No biggie. Time to move on.
jetpilot Wrote:Start saving your money and bring it all with you to Pikeville on game night.:beg:

"Strong words from a strong man" :lmao:

Had to throw Bobby in there on that :welcome:
Aug 15 - at EKC Scrimmage (Fairview)
Aug 22 - Betsy Layne (Scrimmage)
Aug 29 - at Morgan Co
Sept 5 - at Pikeville
Sept 12- Shelby Valley
Sept 19- Allen Central
Sept 26- at Phelps
Oct 2 - Lexington Christian (Apple Bowl)
Oct 10 - Fairview
Oct 17 - Nicholas Co
Oct 24 - at Raceland
Oct 31 - at West Carter
Surprised to see a scrimmage against a district opponent
TigerBlues Wrote:Aug 15 - at EKC Scrimmage (Fairview)
Aug 22 - Betsy Layne (Scrimmage)
Aug 29 - at Morgan Co
Sept 5 - at Pikeville
Sept 12- Shelby Valley
Sept 19- Allen Central
Sept 26- at Phelps
Oct 2 - Lexington Christian (Apple Bowl)
Oct 10 - Fairview
Oct 17 - Nicholas Co
Oct 24 - at Raceland
Oct 31 - at West Carter

Apple Bowl??
I think the Tigers will improve by 1 win from last years schedule. I'm predicting 9-3 with a loss to Raceland and 2 to Pikeville.
Gargamel Wrote:Surprised to see a scrimmage against a district opponent

My bad on that Gargamel, that's the location of the scrimmage.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Apple Bowl??

That's it. Apple Bowl.
Someone said that Paintsville's schedule they are passing out is billing it as the "Apple Classic".
THOMCAT Wrote:Someone said that Paintsville's schedule they are passing out is billing it as the "Apple Classic".

Thomcat you are right, I picked up one of those schedule cards and it does say Apple Classic.
Where does JUDE play D1 football. He was darn good in HS> I lost track of him.
topnotch Wrote:Where does JUDE play D1 football. He was darn good in HS> I lost track of him.

If you mean J.J. Jude that holds the All-Time Career Rushing Record and the Single Game Rushing Record that played at JOHNSON CENTRAL... not Paintsville...

He plays at Eastern Kentucky University.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:If you mean J.J. Jude that holds the All-Time Career Rushing Record and the Single Game Rushing Record that played at JOHNSON CENTRAL... not Paintsville...

That says a lot about legacy doesn't it ? You can go home now
Pulp Fiction Wrote:If you mean J.J. Jude that holds the All-Time Career Rushing Record and the Single Game Rushing Record that played at JOHNSON CENTRAL... not Paintsville...

I though I read where he was playing for a D1 school Eastern is not D1
topnotch Wrote:Where does JUDE play D1 football. He was darn good in HS> I lost track of him.

topnotch Wrote:I though I read where he was playing for a D1 school Eastern is not D1

You're the one who said "D1"

I just said where he is playing college ball at. He is #20 on EKU's roster.
TigerBlues Wrote:Thomcat you are right, I picked up one of those schedule cards and it does say Apple Classic.

Should have been done a long time ago. Great gate and should be a good football game..
What has Paintsvilles numbers looked like in spring practice?
topnotch Wrote:I though I read where he was playing for a D1 school Eastern is not D1

Yes it is. Eastern Kentucky University is a Division 1-FCS program. And a highly competitive one.
Any news on the transfer?
dns Wrote:Any news on the transfer?

My understanding he is eligible and involved in the track and field program as of today dns.
It's time to make a run this year paintsville. I have pick you guys for my sleeper team in 1A. 64SUR beat Pikeville or give them h®'ll. :worthy:
A good looking kid to..
Word is the Tigers start practice tomorrow which is great but with the loss if of Phelps it will certainly hurt. Belcher will be the beast with the ball for sure but losing Phelps will be a game changer IMO. Tigers should win 8 or 9. Playoffs will depend who is healthy.
  •  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next