Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Central 77 Belfry 72 Final
"throw deep" Wrote:So enlighten everyone as to what the football coaches have to do with this situation, the reasoning should give a few of them a good chuckle.:Skull03: :Skull03: :Skull03:

I was yesterday morning that Coach Haywood put Matt back on the team because he was a football player..........and they run the whole school because "football" rules belfry
"Stunt101" Wrote:the coach cussed Maynard too I was behind the bench I could hear everything.
Maynard was took out of the ballgame because Coach casey said he didnt play D

After the T Case during a timeout was punchin the chairs and actin like he was gonna quit and walk to the locker room. and the coach put him right back in

I was standing up top when all that went down, in behind our joke of a boardmember and his sons and their cronies. I'd say they are the ones who kept Case from getting in trouble because he is related to them.

When we get new basketball coaches from the middle school up and Haywood leaves Belfry might be alright.
congrats pc, i would of loved to be at this game two good teams going head-to-head
It was a great game!

I still have no clue on the benching of Maynard because he did sit on the bench for a long time in the 2nd half.

The technical on Jamie, i did not see what happened there.

Is Maynard back on the team?

Congrads to PCC they played very hard on this night.
This thread has been off topic for awhile now...I think it's reached it's end!!!