Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pike Central 77 Belfry 72 Final
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Belfry loses a game they should have won...Keep your heads up guys, we know your better than that!!!
4th in the WYMT Top 10?
nice win pike central!!
Way to go PC. Anyone know any stats?
Congrats Hawks, and Belfry, keep your heads up.
Great win Hawks..Anyone know how Brad Lowe done tonight or if he even played?How did Maynard and Case do for Belfry?
belfry must have had an off night or pcc was heating it up. i had to miss this game, what happened and any stats?
Off night? You ever think they were just outplayed? I cannot believe Belfry lost... Hell, I thought we were going to have to call off the regional tournament and just hand them the championship.....O V E R R A T E D.....
Congrats boys...Lowe had 23 Ratliff had 18 Hess has double figures...PC just came out ready to play tonight unlike last game they are better than what people think...Tonight the ball was distributed evenly and that is why they one...Once again i state Belfry needs to pound the ball inside instead of just letting their big man rebound that was the diffrence maker...Case has the green light and IMO takes questionable shots...PC guarded the permiter and did a great job at it that is where they got beat the last game...Congrats to Rowe and the rest of the PC staff they broke down the tape and knew where they needed to improve and did a great job at it...
Exciting game, Coach Casey will have Belfry ready for district:Thumbs:
[QUOTE]Craziest game I have seen in a long time.

Please explain!!!
Bad calls every where
"NEXT" Wrote:Bad calls every where

are you saying that this is why Belfry lost or are you meaning on both sides
"15thRegionSlamaBamma" Wrote:are you saying that this is why Belfry lost or are you meaning on both sides

Both sides.....and the T was uncalled for, he did nothing
shew..i thought belfry would win this one!

the refs were bad both ways..but it wasnt wat lost the game for belfry!
we'll get em' when district rolls around!:thumb:

TongueirateSho
i agree with the T was a stupied call...The reason it was called IMO was b/c the refs was letting it get out of hand and tried to taime the game with that call they should have done a better job b-4 that call...
Who got T'd up???
Case
Did coach casey sit him down after he got the T or not?
Congrats Pike Central!
Congratulations To Pike Central For A Big Win. :CE_DP_Ste Confusedalute:
"Charlie" Wrote:Did coach casey sit him down after he got the T or not?

to be honest i can't remember he was fighting mad at the end of the 3rd though...Someone in the stands said the reason he got it was for taunting Ratliff but idk if this was the reason for the Technical i was turned around talking to my friend for a sec and i heard a whistle turned around and saw the ref call a T and it was on him i was like well it all happened so quickly i didn't realize what was going on...It was after Case hit a shot to take the lead or to go up so he may have been taunting but either way BUMMM call and that is comign from a PC fan...
Huge win, i was wrong again
yes u was lol
The only thing Jamie said come on boys lets go an start clappin his hands while he was guardind Ratliff on the inbound play, after that call the refs started calling touch fouls on Belfry... The refs wasn't what beat us though, Coach Casey setting Matt down beat us, when you take away the 1-2 punch of Maynard an Case Belfry looses their edge IMO. The reason Jamies didnt get took out after the technical was because everyone in the gym knew it was a bullshit call, and plus Matt was already setting down...
I think either way PC wins the game though Technical or no technical they were playing on all cylinders last night...
Belfry needed this win, IMO. Not being able to beat PC while Lowe is only about 70% should only boost the confidence of the Hawks. Not to mention it was on their home floor.
Does anyone know why Matt was on the bench...at first i thought he might have been in foul trouble...but then when Casey puts him back in he and he got called for a foul it was only his second...without a doubt he was missed on the floor...???
i think the T was well deserved...after the shot case was talking shit and clapping his hands in the face of Brad Ratliff....yea it was a big shot to take the lead, however, there was no need for that type of celebration....the technical was deserved...thats all there is to it
Congrats PC! Big win over Belfry. This just goes to show how open the region is this year. It is time for everyone to start bringing their A game every time they show up or it could be a early season for ANYONE
Pages: 1 2 3 4