•  Previous
  • 11(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg 2014
E's Army Wrote:I'll bet Whitley won't be at Bowling Green next year. Any takers? How much money do you want to wager pj.

Im sure you would have said the exact same thing about Pulaski this year.

5A isn't the impossible. If a team gets on a run in the east, they can make it to BG.
I'll bet Whitley won't be at Bowling Green next year. Any takers? How much money do you want to wager pj.
Taking the Whitley games out of the equation Whitley's opponents record was 54-54.
Gut how much are you willing to bet on the Colonels reaching Bowling Green?
E's Army Wrote:Gut how much are you willing to bet on the Colonels reaching Bowling Green?

Gutter want bet E's Army take my word. :lmao:
E's Army Wrote:Gut how much are you willing to bet on the Colonels reaching Bowling Green?

Considering I have already stated Whitley will have a losing season, how about no.

I don't know if you think im some pro-Whitley and only Whitley fan. Im a realist and call it like I see it. I probably said Whitley sucked more times last year than anyone else on the site. Sorry, but your elementary call outs do not affect me. You can do better than 64. Ive seen it from your post.
Williamsburg should easily make it to BG next year. The Regional and Semi on the road will make it a little difficult but with their crowd support only the travel will be different than a home game.
Williamsburg is trying to get to Mayfield status? I think its time they just pick Whitley up and play every year. Mayfield does not stay away from their larger school neighbors.
footballfever Wrote:Williamsburg should easily make it to BG next year. The Regional and Semi on the road will make it a little difficult but with their crowd support only the travel will be different than a home game.
Williamsburg is trying to get to Mayfield status? I think its time they just pick Whitley up and play every year. Mayfield does not stay away from their larger school neighbors.

Wow...what's up with this. You talking 2014 or 2015 fever. Confusederiously:
Mr.Clutch23 Wrote:All Whitley fans are the same. Same old excuses we have a tuff schedule, we were hurt last year, we are 5a so where better, and if we played Williamsburg schedule we would win a lot of games to. Excuses are for losers and that's exactly why Whitley fans always say those same things because they are losers. Of course you could win playing a 1a schedule your a 5a school with 10 times as many kids as Williamsburg! Yeah you do play a tuff schedule but any team including Jellico could play your schedule and lose 9 games that's not hard to do. Yeah you all are 5a but don't forget when little old 1a Lynn Camp was kick your butt. Just admit you all had 1 good year of football in the last 15 years..... And that means your all's football program is really bad comparable to Lynn camp. 1 distract 1 region in 15 years that's not a good program. So stop talking trash you all look foolish. I hope Whitley becomes good it was a good time in are area when Corbin Whitley and Williamsburg all won distract and had good seasons. But as for now you all need to stop bashing Williamsburg for getting beat in the state championship somewhere Whitley has never been!

Once or twice in 22 years is not "kicking Whitleys butts"

I don't recall anybody bashing your school at all. Maybe im seeing something different, but usually when a problem starts its because somebody like 64 is calling others out to "schedule" them.
Well we tried. You said no.
64SUR Wrote:Wow...what's up with this. You talking 2014 or 2015 fever. Confusederiously:

Such a shame.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Once or twice in 22 years is not "kicking Whitleys butts"

I don't recall anybody bashing your school at all. Maybe im seeing something different, but usually when a problem starts its because somebody like 64 is calling others out to "schedule" them.
Well we tried. You said no.

Gut I thought you didn't no anything about what going on at Whitley county anymore. You said the other day you was out of the loop maybe im wrong...williiamsburg want buy out a team just to play Whitley county just ain't right for the other teams.Who wants to play us. Confusednicker:
E's Army Wrote:I'll bet Whitley won't be at Bowling Green next year. Any takers? How much money do you want to wager pj.

I'll bet they wont eitherSmile
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Considering I have already stated Whitley will have a losing season, how about no.

I don't know if you think im some pro-Whitley and only Whitley fan. Im a realist and call it like I see it. I probably said Whitley sucked more times last year than anyone else on the site. Sorry, but your elementary call outs do not affect me. You can do better than 64. Ive seen it from your post.

Confusednicker:
Mr.Clutch23 Wrote:All Whitley fans are the same. Same old excuses we have a tuff schedule, we were hurt last year, we are 5a so where better, and if we played Williamsburg schedule we would win a lot of games to. Excuses are for losers and that's exactly why Whitley fans always say those same things because they are losers. Of course you could win playing a 1a schedule your a 5a school with 10 times as many kids as Williamsburg! Yeah you do play a tuff schedule but any team including Jellico could play your schedule and lose 9 games that's not hard to do. Yeah you all are 5a but don't forget when little old 1a Lynn Camp was kick your butt. Just admit you all had 1 good year of football in the last 15 years..... And that means your all's football program is really bad comparable to Lynn camp. 1 distract 1 region in 15 years that's not a good program. So stop talking trash you all look foolish. I hope Whitley becomes good it was a good time in are area when Corbin Whitley and Williamsburg all won distract and had good seasons. But as for now you all need to stop bashing Williamsburg for getting beat in the state championship somewhere Whitley has never been!

if you look back Lynn Camp probably destroyed your bees most years they got embarrassed by the Colonels.I'm glad Whitley stopped playing them.:biglmao:
64SUR Wrote:Gut I thought you didn't no anything about what going on at Whitley county anymore. You said the other day you was out of the loop maybe im wrong...williiamsburg want buy out a team just to play Whitley county just ain't right for the other teams.Who wants to play us. Confusednicker:

Whitley does.call themConfusednicker:
^
They changed numbers.
Lynn Camp has beat Whitley more recently than they have beat Williamsburg.
Anyone hearing any transfer rumors?
insideinfo Wrote:Anyone hearing any transfer rumors?

new family moving in from ohio 3 boys 6'6" junior, 6'2" freshman and 1 boy in middle school their daddy is going to be a preacher at one of the local churchs, one kid from Harlan County that is supposed to be pretty good, one big linemane from Jellico Tenn, and 2 8th grade lineman from Whitley Middle. Also hearing a couple of Corbin boys are moving as soon as their parents can find a house if the election goes the right way.
Best thing pj Doug still making excuses lol Whitley fans
cherokee Wrote:new family moving in from ohio 3 boys 6'6" junior, 6'2" freshman and 1 boy in middle school their daddy is going to be a preacher at one of the local churchs, one kid from Harlan County that is supposed to be pretty good, one big linemane from Jellico Tenn, and 2 8th grade lineman from Whitley Middle. Also hearing a couple of Corbin boys are moving as soon as their parents can find a house if the election goes the right way.

Dudley still looking. :Sad04:
cherokee Wrote:new family moving in from ohio 3 boys 6'6" junior, 6'2" freshman and 1 boy in middle school their daddy is going to be a preacher at one of the local churchs, one kid from Harlan County that is supposed to be pretty good, one big linemane from Jellico Tenn, and 2 8th grade lineman from Whitley Middle. Also hearing a couple of Corbin boys are moving as soon as their parents can find a house if the election goes the right way.

I've been hearing some Corbin and Whitley stuff just wondering if there was any truth to it.

How many of those kids will be taking starting spots from the kids that actually grew up in Wburg?
None of them will take teacher's kids spots.
Did Sizemore ever sign with anyone?
Mr.Clutch23 Wrote:Best thing pj Doug still making excuses lol Whitley fans

I don't remember ever making an excuse.seems like you are the one making excuses
Just read what you wrote ....... Talking about how Whitley did this and that against a 1a school your a fool and everyone on here nows it. As for me making excuses what would I do that about? Williamsburg be state runner up or winning more then 1 game ?
Walt Longmire Wrote:Did Sizemore ever sign with anyone?

Dalton has not signed but has 2 full ride offers to play football, these 2 schools have combined his academic and football to make these full offers. Dalton has 25+act and a 4.45 gpa and is waiting on another act test he took recently.
He may attend EKU on a Regents Scholarship,grant and kees money his education is pretty much payed for, he will have 2 sisters attending EKU also.
Dalton has put his self in a good position if he wants to play football it's payed for, if he decides to just concentrate on academics it is also payed for. Kids if you want to play at the next level it is so important to keep these grades up, it's half the battle unless you are D-1 material.
Mr.Clutch23 Wrote:Just read what you wrote ....... Talking about how Whitley did this and that against a 1a school your a fool and everyone on here nows it. As for me making excuses what would I do that about? Williamsburg be state runner up or winning more then 1 game ?

What? I wish 3rd graders couldn't post on here.! But its better than some.:biggrin:
cherokee Wrote:Dalton has not signed but has 2 full ride offers to play football, these 2 schools have combined his academic and football to make these full offers. Dalton has 25+act and a 4.45 gpa and is waiting on another act test he took recently.
He may attend EKU on a Regents Scholarship,grant and kees money his education is pretty much payed for, he will have 2 sisters attending EKU also.
Dalton has put his self in a good position if he wants to play football it's payed for, if he decides to just concentrate on academics it is also payed for. Kids if you want to play at the next level it is so important to keep these grades up, it's half the battle unless you are D-1 material.

If he attends EKU is he going to play football? My son is the longsnapper for the Colonels. He got a Colonels Excellence scholarship that pays for his room and board. He gets a football scholarship that pays for books so he gets to bank most of his Kees money. It's been a great deal for him and he'd have never ended up with it if not for his grades and ACT.
  •  Previous
  • 11(current)
  • Next