Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bowling Green backs....err, buys out return trip to Blackman.
I really like your video work Stork. I hope we can see you in Maryville again this year if the seeding has some upsets and we can make it that far.
Iam4thecats Wrote:Instead of making up things about BG are you even going to mention the personal fouls against Oakland or how a player got ejected by those biased TENNESSEE refs in the playoffs. Nobody was ejected from this game.

I'm still waiting on your explanation on the player that mysteriously got ejected from one of our playoff games....since it NEVER happened. As far as the Oakland game, I don't remember being particularly upset with any calls in that game (good hard fought game between to physical teams), so I can't say whether or not there were any. If there was one, I imagine it was warranted, because nobody from either side was talking about officiating after that game. We had 4 personal fouls through 9 regular season games and apparantly 1 during the playoffs, so I'll take 5 personal fouls through 13 games. It's that one ANOMALLY during Week 10 that we take exception to.

But I guess that if you just call somebody else a LIAR, then you can say whatever you want to say and people will believe it.
I'm confused, did the Blackman player get 1 or 2 personal fouls against Bowling Green?
toussaints Wrote:I'm confused, did the Blackman player get 1 or 2 personal fouls against Bowling Green?

He (#9, I believe) got 2...which is why the T$$AA ruled him ineligible for the next game, which was week 1 of the playoffs.
Great video work. It really was a very good game.

It appeared to me the one stretch in that game was where most of the controversy was, based on which color uniform one wore.

I saw some bad calls by the officials and some bad reactions by the Blackman players that led to more calls. It was a combo IMO of some bad calls coupled by a meltdown for a while by the Blaze that escalated it further.

Hate to see BG getting out of this game but it will be a great experience for the Blaze to take on Hoover. Good luck against them.
blazeburnin Wrote:He (#9, I believe) got 2...which is why the T$$AA ruled him ineligible for the next game, which was week 1 of the playoffs.

I don't think you can appeal that ejection anywhere because it was a 2 personal foul ejection. it's like getting 2 technical fouls in basketball, the 1st is the warning, the 2nd means you didn't get the message.

those situations, it doesn't matter what state your in
I think Blackman should give Boyle a call next year.
Must be something in the water up there...Now Whitley Co. backs....err...buys out of Week 0 game v Morristown East.
Randy Sanders is sad. #WildChickens
AlcoasPaintedBridge Wrote:Must be something in the water up there...Now Whitley Co. backs....err...buys out of Week 0 game v Morristown East.
Randy Sanders is sad. #WildChickens

Yes, that's old news of about a month.

Maybe they should have set the back out payment higher :biglmao:
Dissapointed Bowling Green isn't playing Blackman this year.