•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg 2014
PRIDE101 Wrote:Yep, must be having a bad day.

I see you came out of hiding in Knox county PRIDE101..I'm also a Knox Central fan if you are going to talk the talk call :phone: Williamsburg :lmao:
64SUR Wrote:Pride101... I guess you are having a bad day....I think Williamsburg needs another game for next year give us a call. :phone: don't let your pride and school stop you... We need another game. :please:

I will tell Coach Russell , do you think people are scared to play Williamsburg? This is not Bell . Tell Coach Heron to call Russell. Game on!!!,

You have run out of cup cakes to play?
PRIDE101 Wrote:I will tell Coach Russell , do you think people are scared to play Williamsburg? This is not Bell . Tell Coach Heron to call Russell. Game on!!!,

I would hope Knox wouldn't be afraid to play williamsburg...And this is not Atherton Rebels.This is Williamsburg we want to give you a cup cakes :moon: :moon: :moon: kicking game I will do my part when I see coach herron. :lmao:
Wburg should add Belfry and maybe Corbin to their schedule and stay away from powerhouses like Knoxville Halls.
mysonis55 Wrote:Wburg should add Belfry and maybe Corbin to their schedule and stay away from powerhouses like Knoxville Halls.
Nothing wrong with playing Halls but Corbin ain't happening as long as Jewell is coaching...Losing to Wburg dang near cost him his job last time we played...No question I would like to see a good team added, maybe Pikeville or Raceland...
pjdoug maybe you can win more than 1 next year and then you wouldn't have to worry about Williamsburg's schedule.
E's Army Wrote:pjdoug maybe you can win more than 1 next year and then you wouldn't have to worry about Williamsburg's schedule.

I'm not at all worried about Williamsburg's schedule and never said anything about their schedule:lame:
footballfever Wrote:Canada from Knox also at EKU along with Watkins. Bryant at Wofford.
These are D1 schools.

I promise you, you are dead wrong. YOU DON"T HAVE TO APOLOGIZE>
topnotch Wrote:I promise you, you are dead wrong. YOU DON"T HAVE TO APOLOGIZE>

Explain to me oh man of all knowledge....how am I dead wrong. I am so retarded I just don't understand...
NCAA has Div. I II III schools.
Div. I consists of FBS and FCS programs.......it doesn't matter if they are FOOTBALL BOWL SERIES programs or FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES programs they are still DIV. I....oh noble one
PRIDE101 Wrote:I will tell Coach Russell , do you think people are scared to play Williamsburg? This is not Bell . Tell Coach Heron to call Russell. Game on!!!,

I believe Williamsburg and Knox tried to work something out, but Knox had already scheduled Whitley the week Williamsburg needed a game. I doubt Williamsburg would dodge Knox.
No one said Williamsburg was dodging anyone. 64 got upset when I stated Williamsburg was not even close to being in the game with Mayfield. He now wants to play us.
PRIDE101 Wrote:No one said Williamsburg was dodging anyone. 64 got upset when I stated Williamsburg was not even close to being in the game with Mayfield. He now wants to play us.

Dude you are talking about Williamsburg on the Bell county thread 2014,PRIDE101 don't be scare of Williamsburg calling our schedule a cupcake if you want some 1A actions call the coach at Williamsburg play us instead of 4a Atherton Rebels.Why not play a state runner-up team in 1A....Have nothing to lose except the game.boo hoo PRIDE101 :biglmao:
Try reading what I posted ...DUDE. Bell did not want to play Williamsburg. What is your point, DUDE.

Read post 179 and 180 and you will see why 64 got mad.
PRIDE101 Wrote:Try reading what I posted ...DUDE. Bell did not want to play Williamsburg. What is your point, DUDE.

Read post 179 and 180 and you will see why 64 got mad.

Didn't know bell didn't want to play us I'm shock I thought it was Knox central sorry I think :lmao:
Sept 2nd 2013.
North Laurel 31 Williamsburg 14

KC>NL
Most teams 64 mentions>NL
I guess somebody hacked your computer when it posted Like on schedule suggestions for Williasmsburg. When your bunch has 3 first round playoff wins in 4 years you know how to schedule to get ready for the playoffs.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Sept 2nd 2013.
North Laurel 31 Williamsburg 14

KC>NL
Most teams 64 mentions>NL
Fact Williamsburg November 2013 > North Laurel Sept 2013
footballfever Wrote:Explain to me oh man of all knowledge....how am I dead wrong. I am so retarded I just don't understand...
Div. I consists of FBS and FCS programs.......it doesn't matter if they are FOOTBALL BOWL SERIES programs or FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES programs they are still DIV. I....oh noble one

Just do a little research and check it out.
footballfever Wrote:Explain to me oh man of all knowledge....how am I dead wrong. I am so retarded I just don't understand...

Its not hard to find at all google Current NCAA Division1 Football teams

OR databaseFootball.comcollege YOU CALLED ME A NAME SO NOW YOU DO OWE ME AN APOLOGIZE.
There are 3 THREE Division 1 college football teams in KENTUCKY Western, Louisville,
and University of Ky.
64SUR Wrote:MayfieldCardinal I didn't see any subbing down in the 2nd or 3qtr...Come on you guys smack us in the 1st qtr that all. Lol We will be looking forward to 2014 season for a Rematch. :Cheerlead

We never threw deep again after going up 21-0 and began subbing in slowly at the start of the 2nd Q then wholesale after the score in the 3rd Q.

So I would assume from your post that you 64 felt that Williamsburg suffered from the deer in the headlights or do you feel that Mayfield was just a lot better football team this year or do you feel that it was somewhere in between? Myself, I would guess somewhere in between. I think Mayfield was clearly better and Mayfield was aided by Williamsburg being there for the first time. I would think if they played 10 times Mayfield wins all 10 times though. What is your take on it 64?
topnotch Wrote:Just do a little research and check it out.

Research completed.....there is a list of NCAA Division I FBS football programs and a list of NCAA Division I FCS football programs
The only difference I see is the B and C, ALL are DIVISION I.
I'm really not sure what your argument can be or even why....but mine is finished.
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:We never threw deep again after going up 21-0 and began subbing in slowly at the start of the 2nd Q then wholesale after the score in the 3rd Q.

So I would assume from your post that you 64 felt that Williamsburg suffered from the deer in the headlights or do you feel that Mayfield was just a lot better football team this year or do you feel that it was somewhere in between? Myself, I would guess somewhere in between. I think Mayfield was clearly better and Mayfield was aided by Williamsburg being there for the first time. I would think if they played 10 times Mayfield wins all 10 times though. What is your take on it 64?

I Agree 1000% MayfieldCardinal Mayfield would win 10 out of 10 times in 2013.Not use to seeing deers without headlights.We took a big step making it to Bowling Green and we plan on coming back next year 2014.And i cant wait hearing mysonis55 calling us contender in the east in 2014.And hearing the pikeville,Hazard and Raceland fan base blasting 55.:Cheerlead
E's Army Wrote:I guess somebody hacked your computer when it posted Like on schedule suggestions for Williasmsburg. When your bunch has 3 first round playoff wins in 4 years you know how to schedule to get ready for the playoffs.

Why are you keeping track of what I click like on? seems a little weird. since you mentioned it.it would be easy to win more than one game if you play the same schedule that Williamsburg plays
As I remember, I picked our game to be 42-7. I think Wburg got a little rattled after the blocked punt and td. I think they got really rattled after the 2 deep bombs to Deon. I think that is when they really lost composure. I don't think the change was entirely due to us letting off the gas pedal but it was a very big factor. The deep ball was there all day. I think the area Wburg needs the most help in is line play on both sides of the ball. It was very clear to me that this is where this game was won.
pjdoug Wrote:Why are you keeping track of what I click like on? seems a little weird. since you mentioned it.it would be easy to win more than one game if you play the same schedule that Williamsburg plays

Outside our District this year pjdoug..You think Whitley county would have beat Wayne co,North laurel,Pike county central,Harrison co,Knoxville halls,Hazard,Raceland.heck I will throw in pineville also.I will leave off Mayfield.Now how many games would Whitley won Confusednicker:
mysonis55 Wrote:As I remember, I picked our game to be 42-7. I think Wburg got a little rattled after the blocked punt and td. I think they got really rattled after the 2 deep bombs to Deon. I think that is when they really lost composure. I don't think the change was entirely due to us letting off the gas pedal but it was a very big factor. The deep ball was there all day. I think the area Wburg needs the most help in is line play on both sides of the ball. It was very clear to me that this is where this game was won.

We needed that 7pts mysonis55 Confusednicker:
topnotch Wrote:There are 3 THREE Division 1 college football teams in KENTUCKY Western, Louisville,
and University of Ky.

There are actually 6 Division I programs in Kentucky.
Louisville, UK, Western, Murray State, Eastern, and Morehead St.

That's why I would love too see Williamsburg and Knox central play.Cup cakes are hard to find help both football program.1 or 2 year deal I have no control who Williamsburg plays or I would play surrounding county PRIDE101 :Cheerlead
Ok
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next