Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordia-Malik Hines
KentuckyFan35 Wrote:No insight, just a comment.

If rhodes had any morals he would be looking for a prep school that Hines could go to and start playing now!!!

I agree 100%. It's about the kids when all is said and done. That's his best option right now. By the time he is eligible(IF he is eligible) then season will b half over. He could have been at Hunt Prep balln right now instead of sitting & hoping.
Hold up on that car wash gentlemen. Rhodes is not the problem you people crack me up. Rhodes is not doing anything that any other coach would not do if they could. The ones that need to be talking about morales is the KHSAA. They screw so many kids that everyone on their staff should be registered on the sex offender registry. Actually if you want to talk about morals kcc and hazard need training in that dept with the way they are trying to treat Cordia's kids but unfortunately for them cordia has people with connections too that stay one step ahead but keep trying hahaha.
Buford T Justice Wrote:Hold up on that car wash gentlemen. Rhodes is not the problem you people crack me up. Rhodes is not doing anything that any other coach would not do if they could. The ones that need to be talking about morales is the KHSAA. They screw so many kids that everyone on their staff should be registered on the sex offender registry. Actually if you want to talk about morals kcc and hazard need training in that dept with the way they are trying to treat Cordia's kids but unfortunately for them cordia has people with connections too that stay one step ahead but keep trying hahaha.

I thought Hazard has treated Chris Hudson nicely.
Buford T Justice Wrote:Hold up on that car wash gentlemen. Rhodes is not the problem you people crack me up. Rhodes is not doing anything that any other coach would not do if they could. The ones that need to be talking about morales is the KHSAA. They screw so many kids that everyone on their staff should be registered on the sex offender registry. Actually if you want to talk about morals kcc and hazard need training in that dept with the way they are trying to treat Cordia's kids but unfortunately for them cordia has people with connections too that stay one step ahead but keep trying hahaha.

Cordia Kids???

Rhodes is the one treating Cordia kids wrong, Cordia Kids have no hope of playing... Cunningham, Hines, and Company are not Cordia Kids!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No one is saying Rhodes is the problem. Rhodes is doing a good job and w/ the kids he has he will b fine by seasons end. Not sure how KHSAA is screwing Cordia because they only have 1 kid that is actually from Cordia playing any mins at all. They have 8/9 transfers playing right now, that's more than Hunt Prep has playing for them. I think KHSAA has been pretty nice considering they aren't a prep school.
EKFF - How about texting back, I know you aint busy if you are on here. LOL
without Rhodes would Cordia even have enough kids to field a ball team? LOL
!!

Is that Jose Morales?
ekff Wrote:Cordia Kids???

Rhodes is the one treating Cordia kids wrong, Cordia Kids have no hope of playing... Cunningham, Hines, and Company are not Cordia Kids!!
They are Cordia kids as long as they attend the school! But you guys will still be talking about Cordia whether these kids play or not cause nothing else is more exciting right now than that little school in the mountains! LMAO.
MissB Wrote:They are Cordia kids as long as they attend the school! But you guys will still be talking about Cordia whether these kids play or not cause nothing else is more exciting right now than that little school in the mountains! LMAO.

I'm not talking about Cordia, LOL I could care less, this is Knott County's region until someone beats them!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I personally hope Hines becomes eligible. It would just add to an already stacked 14th region, and possibly make Cordia the frontrunner to go to Rupp.
Cordia basketball-the gold standard of recruiting.
I have yet to see a post by RunItUpTheGut that takes any thought. All he/she does is bash cordia with the same old lame statements. Try something a little more original!! They may have been funny to you the first time, but damn after 18,302 posts of the same garbage, enough is enough.
:biglmao::biglmao:Kind of like perry co doing perry co kids wrong by playing Johnson,toomer,and tobler, or knott playing justice and Sammons.:biglmao: cordia would not have enough to have a team if Rhodes was not here they only have 2 lotts creek kids on the team and they are young but will be good in time the other so called local boys are are not local to cordia. There are kids from pigeon roost, hazard and vicco all perry co kids. I guess it is ok to get kids from those areas that can't or won't play for perry or hazard.
Easy Wind Wrote:I have yet to see a post by RunItUpTheGut that takes any thought. All he/she does is bash cordia with the same old lame statements. Try something a little more original!! They may have been funny to you the first time, but damn after 18,302 posts of the same garbage, enough is enough.

Just fell out of my chair on that one.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Cordia basketball-the gold standard of recruiting.

Easy Wind Wrote:I have yet to see a post by RunItUpTheGut that takes any thought. All he/she does is bash cordia with the same old lame statements. Try something a little more original!! They may have been funny to you the first time, but damn after 18,302 posts of the same garbage, enough is enough.
I find all posts bashing Cordias recruiting, Rhodes sorry attempt at coaching and Cordia's delusional fans very entertaining. So please, RunItUpTheGut, keep em coming :Thumbs:
Cordia would not have enough kids to field a team?

How did they field a team there the past 50 years or so?
They didn't they only went through the motions. As for dore 20 everybody can't have all star coaches like pcc has hired Alan hatcher( choked every year he was there except 1 he had the best team hands down his last year there and couldn't do it. Spurlock had a 20 point better team than anyone in the region and chocked Rhodes out coached and had a shot to win at the buzzer with a inferior team.its pcc fans that are delusional about having a good coach until you win don't talk about coaching. I am not sold on this clown you have coaching there now only time will tell.
Buford T Justice Wrote:They didn't they only went through the motions. As for dore 20 everybody can't have all star coaches like pcc has hired Alan hatcher( choked every year he was there except 1 he had the best team hands down his last year there and couldn't do it. Spurlock had a 20 point better team than anyone in the region and chocked Rhodes out coached and had a shot to win at the buzzer with a inferior team.its pcc fans that are delusional about having a good coach until you win don't talk about coaching. I am not sold on this clown you have coaching there now only time will tell.
For one i was never a supporter of Hatcher or Spurlock. I hated Hatchers play style and Spurlock cant win the big games.
But for you to say Rhodes out coached anyone is idiotic. He obviously can recruit but he cant coach that well at all. But please tell me how Cordia was inferior when they were easily the 3rd best team in the region? Go ahead ill wait. You bandwagon idiots are just tiresome. There are some true time tested Cordia fans on here who are logical. But you and most other Cordia fans should really go sit in a corner and reevaluate things.
Buford T Justice Wrote:They didn't they only went through the motions. As for dore 20 everybody can't have all star coaches like pcc has hired Alan hatcher( choked every year he was there except 1 he had the best team hands down his last year there and couldn't do it. Spurlock had a 20 point better team than anyone in the region and chocked Rhodes out coached and had a shot to win at the buzzer with a inferior team.its pcc fans that are delusional about having a good coach until you win don't talk about coaching. I am not sold on this clown you have coaching there now only time will tell.

You can call Coach Hoskins and the rest of those guys what you want to behind that screen of yours but lets see you do the same to their face!!!!
HDE Wrote:Cordia would not have enough kids to field a team?

How did they field a team there the past 50 years or so?

Schools with no feeder programs run dry at some point. Look at JBS. Knott picked and plucked the top players and the program ran dry. Remember Cordia isn't knott, perry, hazard or these other big schools with 100+ kids coming in a year, but guess what those other programs still recruite kids. Thats why I can't understand why Rhodes is bashed so much. He just does what these big schools do and they have plenty of HOME GROWN kids to play. Cordia just doesn't have that option.

That clown you are talking about almost won the region with Jackson city a few years ago. And how many regional titles has cordia won. I would rather have a coach that chokes in the regional finals every year than a team that most of the time doesn't even make it to the region.
hitter Wrote:That clown you are talking about almost won the region with Jackson city a few years ago. And how many regional titles has cordia won. I would rather have a coach that chokes in the regional finals every year than a team that most of the time doesn't even make it to the region.

No that would have been Kyle Lively, who took JCS to the regional finals.
Lively took Shannon's TEAM to the finals.
So did Shannon Hoskins. He took them to either the finals or final 4 of the regional tourney!

You better be nice to me.

I just applied for the recent opening of recruiting coordinator and if I get it, Cordias future will depend on how well I do.

As for a post with substance, heres you one.....

Why don't you play with your own kids?
ballstar Wrote:So did Shannon Hoskins. He took them to either the finals or final 4 of the regional tourney!

KHSAA has him coaching one year '04-'05 at Jackson City with an record of 9-19 losing to Owsley in the first round of the region.
To put an end to all the OSU drama...

OSU has not offered Hines.
Hines doesn't have a commitment to anyone.

Josh McKinney from WYMT called Rhodes to confirm something and Rhodes said OSU has shown interest but didn't offer.
Thank you Zaga. The truth shall set you free!!! I said that all along and I was right again. I'm not hating on Hines and I hope OSU does offer him. The prob is when ppl get on here shooting off about things they have no idea about they only set the kid up for failure!
Ballers Wrote:Just fell out of my chair on that one.

You need to cut down on the drinking.