Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cordia-Malik Hines
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Heard that today was the ruling of his appeal. Does anyone know the ruling?
Supposedly gets to play in 3 weeks is what I was told. Not sure how credible the source is.
AWESOME :Cheerlead
bobcatforlife Wrote:will he end up at UK

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/main/uk-c...od-rhodes/

He's already committed to The Ohio State..
I haven't been able to find anywhere that confirms he committed to ohio state
This just goes to show you that Hines must be the real deal. Hope the kid gets eligible soon. Shame all that talent is going to waste.
Can someone please show me a legitimate link that shows Malik has been offered by OSU?
Good luck I've searched and searched and can find nothing about it. I found on article that said ohio st and some other schools had shown interest in him but nothing about an offer or anything.
Not saying he isn't a good player, just figuring it's a way of cordia hyping him up. I did see he was a 3 star recruit and had been offered by western and lsu
and I imagine the kid is going to be good...
no doubt about it...
but I just want to see an official offer to go with all of this stuff
This thread says he gave Ohio State a solid verbal

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...?p=1675993
ah boys...
Showing interest and an offer are 2 totally diff things. Most highschool coaches hold the grades as long as they can b4 letting colleges coaches know they aren't a qualifier in the hopes that the kid will become cleared by the clearing house. I'm not saying he isn't a qualifier but I do think the reason he hasn't been ruled eligible does have something to do w/ grades or academics. I think he is a really nice player and still say I hope he gets eligible I'm just not sure that he will b eligible to play D-1 BBall next year.
Well if it's just interest or an offer then why was a thread made saying he gave Thad Matta and Ohio State a solid verbal? Doesn't make any sense..
I can make a post saying im gonna play for the Miami heat don't mean that it's true
It's still foolish to say a kid committed somewhere (actually make a thread about it) and it not true.

I've checked everyone. No rivals profile, he's a 3* on scout, and from everything else I've seen from them two, he has no colleges listed.
Welcome to the 14th, Its official..

inside info..
Malik will probably end up playing JUCO in Mississippi I would think so. No shame in JUCO though.
Overrated Wrote:Welcome to the 14th, Its official..

inside info..

Did your inside information give you any insight on Chapman and Ortiz?
That kid may put them on top if he get to play.
Strikeout King Wrote:It's still foolish to say a kid committed somewhere (actually make a thread about it) and it not true.

I've checked everyone. No rivals profile, he's a 3* on scout, and from everything else I've seen from them two, he has no colleges listed.

Foolish things happen on here on a regular basis.

inside info..

You must really b in the know

inside info..

Inside info must be different than everyone else's inside info...

per everyone in the know it looks like they didn't even rule anything
Heard there was no word yet but probably not going to be playing in the 14th region or in ky.
Once again Strikeout, ppl still say foolish things on here that aren't true. Come on Overrated. Everybody almost had a little respect for what you said on here.
I wouldn't say not playing for sure just yet because they could still file an injunction and play Hines anyways. Not sure about the other 2 because I know 1 of them is only a Jr so would b stupid to lose their senior year. I would bet Cordia does file an injunction due to the fact that this is their year to win it. They will prob never have the likes of Cunningham, Tagaloa and the supporting cast they have there right now and all they need is a stud inside.
zaga_fan Wrote:Inside info must be different than everyone else's inside info...

per everyone in the know it looks like they didn't even rule anything

That's exactly what I heard..no ruling.
No ruling as of now but not looking in The Lions favor. You can mark that one down!
:insane:

Has Hines packed up and returned to Mississippi? Any insight??????
The Weatherman Wrote::insane:

Has Hines packed up and returned to Mississippi? Any insight??????

No insight, just a comment.

If rhodes had any morals he would be looking for a prep school that Hines could go to and start playing now!!!
Pages: 1 2 3