Poll: Who wins this 3A game
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Paducah Tilghman
32.69%
Wayne County
67.31%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wayne County @ Paducah Tilghman(State Semi Finals)11/29/13
mysonis55 Wrote:I think I read several posts where wc fans were talking about how the qb was gonna make speed bumps outa the PT defense.

Not Wayne County fans...Corbin fans stirring the pot.
Well, I guess it all wont matter in about 29 hours. I don't know who is who. I just know that was a lot of trash talk and if I was from Paducah it would probably chap my butt too. I can see why Tica would feel the need to answer back.
Are you guys looking in the windows of houses here wc too? That's almost like stalking for Lockerroom material. I guess cardinal coaching staff should tell their kids to hope for the best because they are playing a team that has won multiple state championships and has had numerous athletes play at higher levels. I realize in this day and age of social media that nothing is private but looks to me like you are CREEPIN'
Don't put it out there if you don't want it seen. I don't think anyone is suggesting that wc can't win. I just think it's not a forgone conclusion. PT will be a very tough out.
Enjoy the build up for the game, it's about 28 hours a way. Afterwards, everyone will shake hands, and one side will pack up shop until next year and the other side will get ready to move on down the road. Looking forward to a great night of high school football.
26.5 hrs now. I am ready to suit up.
I thought that it was a foregone conclusion that PT had this game wrapped up. Seems after their big 8-7 win last week some were saying that PT could not be beaten now.

I agree that none of the trash talk has come from Wayne Fans but from some of their district opponents fans.

Tica I have some interesting info on this game to give you after the game that you'll appreciate. I'll PM you this weekend.

I honestly don't think it matters who wins this game, I think Belfry is the team to beat in 3A and has been all season.
I think Belfry is gonna have their hands full. I kinda hope they get their shot but, it ain't a foregone conclusion either.
Wayne wins the west :Cheerlead
Is there a link listen to this game online?
Tica already posted it on page 1 or 2.
mysonis55 Wrote:Tica already posted it on page 1 or 2.

Ok thanks.
Good luck to Wayne County williamsburg fans pulling for you
whoever plays Wayne County is going to have their hands full.
We got it already. My gosh, how many different things can you say that you don't think PT will win.
seems like WC thinks they have STATE won,because I got a pic,that I don't know how to upload on here that shows they done got the ring picked out with a big cardinal head in the middle that says STATE CHAMPS..
cuppett777 Wrote:seems like WC thinks they have STATE won,because I got a pic,that I don't know how to upload on here that shows they done got the ring picked out with a big cardinal head in the middle that says STATE CHAMPS..

No that's a picture of Mayfields Ring from one of their championship seasons...I think Wayne Co as used that picture of a "Cardinal" Championship ring as motivation as to what they are working towards.
Yeah, that's what they said on here. I guess there are all kinds of ways to motivate kids.
I found this in the BG newspaper,i didn't copy it all fromlast weeks game..........

Paducah Tilghman outgained South Warren 100-61 in the first half. The Blue Tornado had 77 yards in the first quarter, including 65 rushing, but racked up just 23 total yards in the second quarter.

They only added 107 more yards in the second half, including 27 rushing, but South Warren’s read-option offense began to stall.

The Spartans’ run game produced 69 total yards, 26 of that on one run by junior Julius Allen on the final drive. They had 12 runs for negative yardage in the game.
12 negative plays in the game is a lot it shows how Tilman has speed to get after u..
Shhh
12.5 hours
be leaving Jonesboro about 2 LORD WILLING,myson55 you or tica should have ur guys coaches give randy coleman a call down here at Jonesboro high school about playing them ,they are really building good program since he got here and they are 6a and this is the 3rd straight yr they are in the semi finals and its not a far drive.
Yeah, I had someone else trying to get in next year too. I gave them the number to call coach joe. Apparently they did because they posted back that he said our schedule was full next year but maybe we will have openings the year after.
The question that Wayne Co. is asking (when they are not being fitted for their championship rings) is why are we playing this mistake-prone, Ghetto team that was 1-5 and has trouble even getting plays sent in? This team lost to a 1A school. C'mon man!

Tonight will be a true treat. We will get to see Mr. Football (maybe + mehbee not) and an undefeated, top ranked team that is #1. It is a true honor and a rare treat just to be on the same field with that caliber of an opponent. I just hope Tilghman can keep it close.
HAHA, the funniest PT post I have ever read was from a guy from an opposing team giving a warning to some other team in the playoffs saying the last team bus you want to see pulling up to your stadium in the playoffs is the Paducah Tilghman bus. Well, this is a home game for the Tilghman guys and I would say one of the last stadiums you want to be visiting in the playoffs is McWright stadium, you will appreciate that running track around the field, lol.
Jumper Dad Wrote:I thought that it was a foregone conclusion that PT had this game wrapped up. Seems after their big 8-7 win last week some were saying that PT could not be beaten now.

I agree that none of the trash talk has come from Wayne Fans but from some of their district opponents fans.

Tica I have some interesting info on this game to give you after the game that you'll appreciate. I'll PM you this weekend.

I honestly don't think it matters who wins this game, I think Belfry is the team to beat in 3A and has been all season.

You do know that it was a swamp last Friday night right? Wet conditions is a nightmare for Paducah fans as it negates speed. Tonight will be perfectly dry and if Tilghman get open space its over.
Seems like most of the build-up of this game is from fans of other schools, the PT fans appreciate the positive support, but realize there is some outside trash talking from the op as well.
Anyways talk time is nearly over, and game time is approaching. All the records and bravado will be thrown out the door and the only thing that will matter is the two teams on the field.
They are both two good teams or they would not be there.
PT has a stingy defense and Wayne likes to light up the scoreboard.
I believe my boys in blue can get it done 21-10.

LETS GET IT ON!!!!!

Safe travels Wayne fans
Central might tell you Wayne has a stingy defenseSmile
Tica Wrote:I'm confused, have the 3A playoff games been cancelled?

[Image: http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy208...8e8ead.jpg]

I think that is my son Elijah's ring. Looks just like a pic I put up on Facebook.
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next