Poll: Who wins this 3A game
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Paducah Tilghman
32.69%
Wayne County
67.31%
* You voted for this item.

• 1(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wayne County @ Paducah Tilghman(State Semi Finals)11/29/13
this is the battle of the only 2 teams to beat Central in 3a Bowl,i look for low scoring game and LORD WILLING will be there to watch this as I was there to see Tilman beat Central the 1st time,would love to see Tilman/Belfry finals but both semis final game should be dandys..who u got and why?
PT showed me defense I had not seen tonight. Ferocious. They have to find a way to control the penalties and mistakes, it was call after call after call, holding, chop blocking, unsportsmanlike, illegal motion. They cannot make those same mistakes next week and win. Pt 21-WC 14
can someone add a poll to this 1
PT
Wayne is on a mission. That trip takes them to Paducah this week where this group lead by Coach Thompson finds a way to win again. Wayne 21 PT 16
Wayne may be on a mission, but don't forget to bring your track shoes.

Here's where you play:

http://binged.it/1bKDiPa
Tica the game is not about running track ( ask Central ) but football ( 31 total yards of offense for Central).
You beat Central? Wow.
PT don't make no mistakes or you'll get spanked!! The last two games the Wayne D has dominated!!! PT won't be able to score with Wayne!! When it's all said and done this year people are going to be looking at Guffey and saying damn this kid is that good. He's a legit Mr Football rather other parts of the state want to believe it or not. I haven't seen PT play this year but they have played a heck of a schedule. I beleive Wayne Co is on a mission and it won't be final until they are packing home the hardware.
Tica Wrote:You beat Central? Wow.

Im not from Wayne County tica believe it or not. My team lost earlier. Just a observation from a fan.
I don't see 1 kid, even a Mr Football candidate, being able to control all of PT's athletes. You will see them soon enough.
Didn't Mayfield beat PT? But you don't think anyone else can?
We may get spanked LOL. We got spanked five times this year. We make a lot of mistakes, have trouble calling plays, and get flagged for beaucoups penalties. Our guards weigh about 175 pounds. Going into Friday, both teams have an 0-0 record. You don't care who PT has played and PT doesn't care who you played. Doesn't mean a thing come 7pm. CST on Nov. 29. I would heartily encourage Wayne to spend the week basking in the glow of the Central win. Maybe have a parade through downtown and go on the radio and talk it up. Print up some T-shirts saying 'We beat the Yellowjackets.'

PT doesn't have much fan support, but we know how to play football here. We have sent five kids to the NFL. And I would still pack the track shoes. With all due respect to our brethren in Louisville, you will see defensive speed and schemes that you have not yet seen. Safe travels.
I like trash talk. I like it better when the game is over......I don't think one person from Wayne has come on here and said anything from what I can tell are Wayne posters. I and a few others from Eastern Kentucky just said they are a good team and pointed out what you were saying is not always correct, sometimes but not always. I like trash talk keep it coming tica.......
PT is definitely an athletic bunch. The one constant all year has been there defense. There offense is questionable, at times, and great at others. If they play there A game, they're very tough, if not, there are a lot of teams that can beat them. I'd love to see the Tornado move on to the title game, but, for some reason, I think Wayne is just playing at a very high level and are a lot more consistent.. I think it'll be a 28-21 type game.
Tica Wrote:We may get spanked LOL. We got spanked five times this year. We make a lot of mistakes, have trouble calling plays, and get flagged for beaucoups penalties. Our guards weigh about 175 pounds. Going into Friday, both teams have an 0-0 record. You don't care who PT has played and PT doesn't care who you played. Doesn't mean a thing come 7pm. CST on Nov. 29. I would heartily encourage Wayne to spend the week basking in the glow of the Central win. Maybe have a parade through downtown and go on the radio and talk it up. Print up some T-shirts saying 'We beat the Yellowjackets.'

PT doesn't have much fan support, but we know how to play football here. We have sent five kids to the NFL. And I would still pack the track shoes. With all due respect to our brethren in Louisville, you will see defensive speed and schemes that you have not yet seen. Safe travels.

Like BRYAN HALL that played here at ARKANSAS STATE and playing for the Ravens..
This sounds exciting our little country bunch gets to play future nfl players. This will encourage more of our fans to drive over. Cards need a good week of practice and some luck to keep this run going. Roll cards!
Matt Dillon Wrote:I like trash talk. I like it better when the game is over......I don't think one person from Wayne has come on here and said anything from what I can tell are Wayne posters. I and a few others from Eastern Kentucky just said they are a good team and pointed out what you were saying is not always correct, sometimes but not always. I like trash talk keep it coming tica.......

You won't hear trash talk from any Wayne fans....we dont do that...there aren't many of us on here. It seems that we have a lot of fans outside of Wayne County now which is very flattering. Tilghman has some awesome athletes, Wayne knows what they are up against. They will go out and play their hearts out.
johnnyd Wrote:You won't hear trash talk from any Wayne fans....we dont do that...there aren't many of us on here. It seems that we have a lot of fans outside of Wayne County now which is very flattering. Tilghman has some awesome athletes, Wayne knows what they are up against. They will go out and play their hearts out.

this has nothing to do with football and some of may be to young to know,but do any of u know any of the Reagans that grew up around there,one of them is a pastor in TN and his brother plays the organ there?
Wayne's offense against PT's defense. Difference will be Wayne is very good defensively. Wayne by 7.
Wayne county just because they made us eat crow in Williamsburg Go Wayne beat PT an prove mysonis55 is wrong :rockon:
Wayne only has like two people on here so somebody has to get in here and get you boys fired up!!! Check out my avatar that was what happend last time I picked against the cardinals!! I will have to say I have took a liking to these Wayne boys and I'm riding their band wagon to BG!! I really think u boys from out west need to check yourself before you wreck yourself!! Wayne is very sound and you will get to know Guffey real well next Friday!!
Your talking about making shirts and having a parade I think they will wait a couple weeks for that!! Monticello hasn't seen anything like this in years!!
I'll be honest, I do not really know alot about PT. But I do know this, Wayne just went into the lions den and came out a winner. Name somebody outside of the ville that has been able to do that for awhile. They beat a pretty good Corbin team twice, the second time by totally dominating them. Coach Thompson is no slouch when it comes to the physical side of it. It will be a great game with a heck of alot on the line!!!
We have seen lots of good teams and athletes this year at Tilghman. I doubt Tilghmans coaches even knew where Wayne Co. was - not any disrespect - but because they have been focused solely on the next game only. That issue has tripped Tilghman up the last two years and game week focus was job 1 this year. I can promise you Wayne has Tilghman's undivided attention starting today, as I am sure Wayne will have PT in total focus. As it should. There has been no disrespect of Wayne - just a friendly reminder that both teams come into the game 0-0. Nothing that has happened before Friday counts or matters. Both teams are here because they earned the slots. They will play the game, shake hands, and one team will move on. I'm looking forward to an exciting night of football.
This will be a tough game. Just ask the Bluebirds.
johnnyd Wrote:You won't hear trash talk from any Wayne fans....we dont do that...there aren't many of us on here. It seems that we have a lot of fans outside of Wayne County now which is very flattering. Tilghman has some awesome athletes, Wayne knows what they are up against. They will go out and play their hearts out.

You have A Williamsburg fan right here. All the Burg fans I know are on the Wayne side of the field. Wayne 21 PT 7
cardfan1 Wrote:this sounds exciting our little country bunch gets to play future nfl players. This will encourage more of our fans to drive over. Cards need a good week of practice and some luck to keep this run going. Roll cards!

good luck
I think the long trip will be too much for Wayne in this one.
Being a Boyle co fan we heard alot of the same things coming out of western ky 2003 when we went there and beat the 3A #1 ranked and undefeated Paducah tighlman team 35 to 21 in the state semifinals.i'll agree it's a long ride but i think Wayne will be fine friday.wish i could watch should be a dandy.
  • 1(current)
  • Next