Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final: Central 14 Bell Co 11
^^ very nice classy post ! We need more people like you on here
Coachdad Wrote:Free agent thanks for your post & your info . I really like that kid Murray , wish he could come up to Louisville & learn a few tricks of the trade from my son. He needs to find guys like that & soak up all the info he can .
Let him know coach dad is a fan of his.

Thanks Coachdad and I will definitely pass that on. Kids, no matter what age, appreciate positive feedback and it seems that offensive lineman don't always get that. Good luck next week against Wayne!
Free agent I have sent you a private message.
PRIDE101 Wrote:After, the season, you will see. Kids not playing is what will hurt this team. Mills better, for his own sake, look.

Sounds like he may be. On the other off the field issues, this board is not the place for it. But I will tell you it has nothing to do with Coach Mills, just mad parents and we all have them.
We are always proud of our kids congrats BOBCATS on a good year and Congrats Central On the win:welcome:
Big Nate is going to be a force!! He really seemed to play well the 2nd half of the year as did all the young Bobcats.

Scary thing about Nate is he has just scratched the surface as a Sophomre!!:popcorn:
He was the best player on their team , & possibly the best college prospect on the field. Besides Mobley
The big Cox kid for Bell would have been in that conversation, if he was not out for the season. He will be back next year.

Is Mobley the ILB I kept hearing about, single digit number? The coaches were very impressed with him on film.
Sorry Muney, Cox and Brock both are done with football. According to their parents.
If true that is sad. But bell played without them all year so they would be fine I would think. Just hurts with some depth.
Why are they finished if they didn't graduate???

And Nate!!! Talk about scary....just being a sophomore!! He'll be a beast by his Senior year.
Injuries, Cox has been hurt every year. Multiple operations this year, Tommy John and now labrum same arm. Same with Brock. Multiple knee problems.
Wow...I'm really sorry to hear that!
William Muney Wrote:The big Cox kid for Bell would have been in that conversation, if he was not out for the season. He will be back next year.

Is Mobley the ILB I kept hearing about, single digit number? The coaches were very impressed with him on film.

Number 5 ...6'2&1/2" 230 4.6 , very athletic 3 year starter.