Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Final: Central 14 Bell Co 11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Final
Proud of the Bobcats. Got better every week and almost pulled the upset.
Bell dominated game A reception in red zone was fumbled and scooped and taken to Bell five. Fourteen point swing before half was difference.
:rockon: VERY PROUD TO BE A BOBCAT TONIGHT. THOSE BOYS LAID IT ALL ON THE LINE TONIGHT AND PLAYED A GREAT GAME!!!! CONGRATS BOYS AND COACHES U DONE WELL. NOW LETS REFOCUS AND REBUILD FOR NEXT YR.
:Thumbs:
Very Proud of our BOBCATS!!!!!
Props to Bell, but maybe Central isnt the juggernaut everone thought they were? Im thinkin Wayne will be in the finals this year
Bell did not dominate anyone , if that we're true they would have won the game their offense never reached the endzone !
Central picked tonight to play their worst game of the season and still came out on top.
Bell was a good hard nosed football team , I was impressed with their sophomore right tackle, he could become a player.
There was a difference in talent , but no difference in heart. Hats off to bell .
P.S. with every inner city youth team playing on Central's field every week the field was horrible.
Anybody in their right mind knows Central is not a juggernaut this time around , but they DO know how to win, and since nobody on here will congratulate Central , I WILL GOOD WIN JACKETS !
You must be smoking crack "coach dad"
Congrats to Central. Bobcats showed a lot of fight after being counted out midseason.
It is still the same story as last year right now. It doesn't matter how close the Final Score until a team can prove they can outscore Central's defense. Nice win for the Jackets... Also respect to Bell for really showing some backbone after such a dismal start to their season
wow, Bell showed they improved, i say Wayne beats Central nxt week..
I have not said one insult then a classless person comes on here and makes a stupid statement about drug use.
Have some class
Ill give central credit they won the game. Ill also give bell credit too for holding central to 14. Must have played as good of a defensive game u can ask.
Ive had Wayne County in the finals since last november!
That will stand true!
Can a mod combine the two Bell threads?
One central poster congratulating both teams most bell fans giving Central NO credit , smh
Coachdad Wrote:One central poster congratulating both teams most bell fans giving Central NO credit , smh

Nothing but respect for Central. Congrats on the win. Us Bobcat fans are just proud of our boys.
Wayne County will have no trouble with Central.
Central is still favorite in 3a, they find ways to win. They are still a favorite to beat Wayne.
Wayne County has nothing but respect for Central. I think it was a mutual respect from last years hard fought game. Wayne will expect nothing but Central's best game.
You never can count out Central, but this year they seem to really struggle to score.
Central is one of the best place to go for football their fans where awesome and friendly and the games are always great good season Bell and good luck Central
Congratulations Bell on a hard fought game. Congrats to Central on the win and good luck in the playoffs!
Fumble return was 1 of central's td's. I would not think central had overt 100 yds offense?

Officials where terrible for both teams, those guys had no clue.

Great season Bobcats! Next season could be special.

Congrats to Central on the win as well!
PaytoPlay Wrote:You never can count out Central, but this year they seem to really struggle to score.

yep even with what coachdad says is there best qb that has come back the last few wks..
TopCat Wrote:Fumble return was 1 of central's td's. I would not think central had overt 100 yds offense?

It's was over a 100 but not much it was a battle of two defenses

Central score on two break downs by bell or would have never found the end zone

Fumble and return to 9 and kid slipped on field in cover on long pass play that goes to 11 50 yard pass a catch
Bell Co again sees its season lose at the hands of Central. How many years running is this?
If you like seeing two proud, tough, stingy defenses go nose to nose, then this game had to of been the game of the week in KY. I agree with coachdad, I dont think anyone dominated the game, I think it was a struggle from start to finish. We had more explosive plays than Central which truly shocked me, a few long runs, but the Central D stepped up and decided we weren't running anymore and it was 2-3 yards from that point on. Had a few big time pass plays on them but they did a fairly decent job of shutting that down to. It really came down to who was more explosive on defense and it turned out to be them. The one thing in the last 3 years I've saw when it comes to Central, you can NOT turn the ball over or its going the other way in a hurry. Very good game and congrats to Central. Bell is a sophomore and Junior driven team with a few freshman who stepped up big, we'll be back next year, and be better. Hope to see you guys on Log Mountain:Thumbs:.

Next week, I feel like with be a good one to watch. Wayne did slap us in the mouth and not look back, but anyone who actually watched us then, and last night can tell you we were a completely different team then. And Central, man, they're Central. You can't count them out.
TopCat Wrote:Fumble return was 1 of central's td's. I would not think central had overt 100 yds offense?

Central had over 100 yards at half and DID NOT score on a fumble return at all
Pages: 1 2 3