•  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan Co. @ Greenville,TN 9/27
This is starting to seem like the old FUN BGR.
You Tenn high school fans may not realize it, but these HC fans are VERY tame when it comes to speaking in the past with Bell and Highlands fans, among many, many others.
barb Wrote:Well, I am a girl...an old one, but still a girl

We love our women here on BGR.
Just be glad a lot of those old HC women fans arent around this year. Filthy Animal would eat up the entire Greeneville community. Confusednicker:

Still glad to see you all here though. Its all part of the fun.
Its starting to look like the old BGR.
And to answer your question youve asked a few times, I believe Whitehead has around 500 or 600 yards on the year.

EKUALUM summed it up pretty well in his post. Wilson is who to look out for. Losing Long wont hurt the team as much as if they lost one of these guys.
If Greeneville lets Harlan County control the clock, then Greeneville will be in for a complete war.
Let me ask you TN folks a question.
Isnt this board much easier to sort through and post on?
Sure the moderated post are a hassle but its a necessity to cut down on spam.
It seems coacht is littered with ads, and each page only has 3-4 replies.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Let me ask you TN folks a question.
Isnt this board much easier to sort through and post on?
Sure the moderated post are a hassle but its a necessity to cut down on spam.
It seems coacht is littered with ads, and each page only has 3-4 replies.

If you are a plus member there. you get to skip the ads. I have been posting there since 2002, so I'm kind of partial, Coach is a good guy and runs a tight ship. And my profile still says I'm 43 after nearly 12 years.
^
Confusednicker:

Well, you get free service here without the annoying ads.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
Confusednicker:

Well, you get free service here without the annoying ads.

Well, you get what you pay for...:biggrin:
GAME DAY!!!

:Wave::Wave::Wave::Wave::Wave:

Green Devils before the game:
[Image: http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/t/little-gr...179629.jpg]

Green Devils at half time:
[Image: http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/t/little-gr...865771.jpg]

Green Devils after the game:
[Image: http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/t/green-dru...499592.jpg]

The Black Bears are ready and raring to go!! So here we come Greeneville!!!
[Image: http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/t/black-bea...207176.jpg]

The Black Bear Nation loves and supports their Back Bears!!!

Black Bears by 12!!!!!
i love bgr!!!
Good Luck Bears! Hope y'all put it to em
It's Game Day and My Birthday all in one day, now i don't have to tell the Bears what i want for my birthday do i?????

HC-24
Greeneville-21

Heavy doses of Whitehead, Wilson, Massey controlling the clock, keeping that NFL level Confusednicker: offense of the Green Devils off the field..
Demarcus ware Wrote:It's Game Day and My Birthday all in one day, now i don't have to tell the Bears what i want for my birthday do i?????

HC-24
Greeneville-21

Heavy doses of Whitehead, Wilson, Massey controlling the clock, keeping that NFL level Confusednicker: offense of the Green Devils off the field..

It's alright, Mr Ware, the Devils don't require much time to run their offense. They aren't known for leading in that "time of possession" stat...and we have a couple of right decent kickers too!
Good luck black bears and to all of Harlan county that goes to the game have a safe trip..
[/I]GO BEARS!!!!

:redboxer::redboxer::Wave::football::Wave::redboxer::redboxer:

Bears by 1 TD

New team...New attitude...let's go get em
Demarcus ware Wrote:It's Game Day and My Birthday all in one day, now i don't have to tell the Bears what i want for my birthday

:happybirt
Happy Birthday Demarcus Ware...hope all your wishes come true!!
My official prediction:

Greeneville's offense and defense full of Confusednicker: 4.4 40 Confusednicker: guys isn't quite the Tennessee Titans they are being made out to be, but even still, they will have a speed advantage and depth advantage over HC that can't be ignored.

HC has success moving the ball and chewing up clock which limits the number of possessions in this game.

Greenville simply has more big play capability, and are the fresher team in the 4th Quarter where the game is still in doubt. Greeneville adds a late TD to pull away, and HC is unable to find the passing game to come back with the time left.

Greeneville 28
HC 14
Happy Birthday Demarcus ware!!!

PROMISE you, if we get a victory on your birthday, I will serve you cake at the 50!!!!!
EKUAlum05 Wrote:My official prediction:

Greeneville's offense and defense full of Confusednicker: 4.4 40 Confusednicker: guys isn't quite the Tennessee Titans they are being made out to be, but even still, they will have a speed advantage and depth advantage over HC that can't be ignored.

HC has success moving the ball and chewing up clock which limits the number of possessions in this game.

Greenville simply has more big play capability, and are the fresher team in the 4th Quarter where the game is still in doubt. Greeneville adds a late TD to pull away, and HC is unable to find the passing game to come back with the time left.

Greeneville 28
HC 14

Better hope you're right, or I will feed you crow soup all weekend!!!!
:ChairHit:
Good luck to you Black Bear Nation. Have a safe trip. Make sure you stop and get a tooth pick to get that Greeneville Devil out of your teeth after your done chewing them up.

Someone please keep an eye on Granny Bear.

Good luck to both teams on an injury free game.
Happy B-day Demarcus!!!!!!
No problems here, Blackitty!!!

Wink
Granny Bear Wrote:Better hope you're right, or I will feed you crow soup all weekend!!!!
:ChairHit:

I hope I am wrong... pulling for the Bluegrass Boys and I am not talking about The Del McCoury Band
EKUAlum05 Wrote:My official prediction:

Greeneville 28
HC 14

I think you may be right about Greeneville pulling away late. They have enough depth on the line to keep fresh legs churning deep into the 4th quarter. Coach Ballard seems to think this could be his best team yet, and contributes their success to great senior leadership.
barb Wrote:It's alright, Mr Ware, the Devils don't require much time to run their offense. They aren't known for leading in that "time of possession" stat...and we have a couple of right decent kickers too!
I wouldn't expect anything less from a team that has the talent of an NFL team Confusednicker: ...this will be a good game, if Anyone thinks the bears will just rollover and the Green devils will just run right over, thru, around them, well then you don't know the black bears at all, and i hope you keep thinking that..
Don worry BLACKBEARS. HOPE THIS HELPS.
James 4:7
King James Version (KJV)
7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

JUST RESIST THOSE green DEVILS AND THEY WILL FLEE FROM YOU. THIS PIRATE IS PULLING FOR YA.
Nice, skully!!
:Thumbs:
Somebody better get animal control headed to Greeneville! Black Bears are getting ready to take over!

Predictions:
Bears 34
Titans..I mean Green devils 20
HC will control the clock and keep G'ville offense on the sideline. Nobody in that part of TN plays offense the way the Bears do.

Everyone from Harlan Co. have safe travels and Good Luck!!
TopCat Wrote:HC will control the clock and keep G'ville offense on the sideline. Nobody in that part of TN plays offense the way the Bears do.

Everyone from Harlan Co. have safe travels and Good Luck!!

Yes of course, nobody in East Tennessee runs the ball...the Bears are 1-1 against East Tennessee teams. I think we'd like to see that go to 1-2. Go Greene!
All theses harlan county fans just don't get it. Greeneville is that good! Hope to see Haney back and touting the rock tonight! Be there early!
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next