Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jenkins @ Williamsburg 11/2
It would be nice to see Jenkins win this but, I don't see that happening. I do think that thy can make a game out of it though.

Williamsburg - 35

Jenkins - 21
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
BDC, I hope whoever comes from that side thinks this years team is similar to last years, if we get there. It will be an eye opening experience for them.
But that same team as last year is 10 times better than better than wburg !!!!
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:It would be nice to see Jenkins win this but, I don't see that happening. I do think that thy can make a game out of it though.

Williamsburg - 35

Jenkins - 21

Let me redo my prediction because I made my prediction for this game while I was at work and for some reason I had it my head that it was Harlan instead of Jenkins!

Now that I am thinking correctly, Jenkins obviously does not stand a chance in this game. Williamsburg names the score!

Williamsburg - 63

Jenkins - 7
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:Let me redo my prediction because I made my prediction for this game while I was at work and for some reason I had it my head that it was Harlan instead of Jenkins!

Now that I am thinking correctly, Jenkins obviously does not stand a chance in this game. Williamsburg names the score!

Williamsburg - 63

Jenkins - 7

You had me scratching my head with the first prediction Lee.
OldJacket Wrote:You had me scratching my head with the first prediction Lee.

Haha! I was scratching my head too when I got home and looked at my prediction again. Work must have been getting to me!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]