Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jenkins @ Williamsburg 11/2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
williamsburg- 46
jenkins-6

all starters back for williamsburg going into the playoffs.
williamsburg 56 jenkins 00
Williamsburg by 60 running clock in the 2nd quarter.
Confusednicker:Confusednicker:Confusednicker:Jenkins with the upset......
Williamsburg by 49
Burg by 1. That is plenty. Win and move on.
don't expect a big score in the playoffs no need to risk an injury in this stage
Williamsburg by about tree fiddy
Wburg big.
Jackets big
Its a good thing they got all their starters back for this game. They have had trouble with teams that don't have a loosing record. I would hate to see 64 eating crow this early in the year.
mysonis55 Wrote:Its a good thing they got all their starters back for this game. They have had trouble with teams that don't have a loosing record. I would hate to see 64 eating crow this early in the year.

:yikes:
GOOD CHANCE I WILL BE EATING CARDINAL.GOING TO ASK HAZARD WHAT DOES IT TASTE LIKE ConfusedmallcheeConfusedmallcheeConfusedmallchee:lmao:
You gonna ask that before or after Hazard gets done eating alot of yellowjackets.Confusednicker:
jenkins pull this one out late. wburg will be over looking them. by the way everone is talking in williamsburg. they are looking for the Hazard game.
cj2561 Wrote:jenkins pull this one out late. wburg will be over looking them. by the way everone is talking in williamsburg. they are looking for the Hazard game.

Why would we be looking at Hazard? We won't be playing THEM in Bowling Green.
No but the road to BG comes thru HAZARD. And it has been a dead end for wburg for a long time!!!
pork Wrote:No but the road to BG comes thru HAZARD. And it has been a dead end for wburg for a long time!!!

Hazard beat Pineville by six. Williamsburg is not Pineville.
Never said they was!!! And don't judge us buy that game. If u do you will get upset very bad. And I do think wburg will be a hard game for us. But it's also a game we came win very easy
Pork, now that you went and told them the truth, you know of course you are fixing to get one of those signs from 64. Just be ready cause it is coming.:lmao: Pork, since you are a Hazard fan can you educate 64 on this issue he has.:please: He has been stating on here that Mayfield only plays 11-12 players. I know yall have seen us the past 2 years, does that sound accurate to you.:hilarious: I guess that's what happens when you never play in big games, you don't know what teams across the state have.
cj how much money you willing to bet on Jenkins. Everybody on this board will bet against you what ever you are willing to bet. Jenkins is not Hazard or Harlan who could beat Williamsburg. Jenkins can not.
To put it lightly mayfield runs a small army!!!! And the 2nd is just as good as the 1st. And I'd say the 3rd is not far behind them. He has no clue
One at a time boys, Jenkins is first...
Williamsburg large.
Avery Bullock Wrote:Hazard beat Pineville by six. Williamsburg is not Pineville.

So whats ur point that hazard beat Pineville by 6. Pineville played hard and put a complete game together and almost capitalized on the injury bug for Hazard. Just because Williamsburg beat them 70 to 22 means nothing. That was in game 3 of the season and the team just had a little game experience under there belt. Pineville hit there ride a couple games after the williamsburg game before losing to Harlan by 7 and hazard by 6. It just shows the whole point of the picture that Pineville has improved from season one and now season two starts friday night..
Williamsburg 48-6
To all Wburg fans other than 64,

Can yall tell me if you play a game this week or not. 64 has yall playing Mayfield, Bwood or Frankfort already.
pork Wrote:No but the road to BG comes thru HAZARD. And it has been a dead end for wburg for a long time!!!

Way off Chop

They have only played twice in the playoffs, and Williamsburg won in 2004 and Hazard won last year. The dead end for Williamsburg was always Pikeville.
pork Wrote:Never said they was!!! And don't judge us buy that game. If u do you will get upset very bad. And I do think wburg will be a hard game for us. But it's also a game we came win very easy

We will see how easy of a win it will be for you all chop. I do not see it but whatever.
mysonis55 Wrote:Pork, now that you went and told them the truth, you know of course you are fixing to get one of those signs from 64. Just be ready cause it is coming.:lmao: Pork, since you are a Hazard fan can you educate 64 on this issue he has.:please: He has been stating on here that Mayfield only plays 11-12 players. I know yall have seen us the past 2 years, does that sound accurate to you.:hilarious: I guess that's what happens when you never play in big games, you don't know what teams across the state have.

They have a team similar to last year's team from what I am told.
Pages: 1 2