Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rockcastle's Thomason Twins & Rowe sign with Union
^ Wink
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
:eyeroll:
:igiveup: Igiveup
West 80 Wrote::igiveup: Igiveup

This "certain person" just doesn't care. I like those boys and know they will either do ok in college or not. But, I'm glad they get the chance to do either based on their athletic ability/hard work and wish them the best of luck in their successful college career. Just do the same and move on without commenting on their likelihood to fail. These boys have a lot of character and I have gotten to know them pretty well over the past several(twelve or so) years. Their parents are also very nice people that my wife and I will miss seeing next year at games since their boys have graduated. I take great exception at any negative comments made about them and would stand up for them in person as well as online. That's just the way it is.
Well all I asked is why more kids don't go to college from rock, I have a lot of respect for how hard they play and how many kids are playing fit now and why more are not playing.
After looking back at was was said in this post, I am not the one with the problem, must be a big chip on the shoulder for some reason. Touch touchy I guess since on 1 kid is playing football in college.
West 80 Wrote:After looking back at was was said in this post, I am not the one with the problem, must be a big chip on the shoulder for some reason. Touch touchy I guess since on 1 kid is playing football in college.

whatever...you're the one that can't just move on.
Move on from what? I only wondered why no more than 1 player played college fb and you go in defense mode for some reason because I said it won't be a good time in college, it will be hard, like it is for everyone.