Poll: Who wins ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell County
53.51%
Harlan County
46.49%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 10(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County vs Harlan County
Stardust Wrote:What is "PHYSICALNESS"???? I have never ever heard that term used in my life! Does not appear that the american language has because it's nowhere to be found in any dictionary I have looked in!

Definition for [B]physicalness:[/B]

Web definitions:
materiality: the quality of being physical; consisting of matter.wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn
Patriot Wrote:But they gave up 26 in the 1st. I think HC is a little better than Lafayette.

I'm saying 34-28 Harlan County.

Go Bears!!!!

We ( GRC) have played both HC and Lafayette. IMO.... HC is a much better team than Lafayette.
Past: Hilton/ offense and Greer/ defense
This year: Mills does offense or defense? who does the other?
We have played both and IMO Bell is better and something about that Mtn.. O My it tough to win there. When you start up that long hill, hells bells you never get to the top of that mtn... Thats why the are the King of Mtn til we get you next year..HaHa Just kidding and wishing.
WOW!! 273 replies 5,487 views and its Just Thursday!
That surpassed Belfry VS Pikeville
We May Have a New Record in the making
here at BluegrassRivals If this keeps getting hits..lol
Harlan Co by at least 2 TD's. They are on a mission to the 5A state championship game.
Amped 88 Wrote:Good article

Agree!...let the game begin!..lol

I think we all are looking forward to this one!...It's great to see the coaches out look on this game!

I know I'm getting there early!...parking is a definate problem!...but ..What ya gonna do right?...it is what it is!...don't stop good fans from comming!
Thunder Lips Wrote:Harlan Co by at least 2 TD's. They are on a mission to the 5A state championship game.
More like Mission Impossible. :dontthink
They Have had a season to be proud of
But a state Championship is not in the stars this season.
Much less Beating Bell County At the Hilton
on Log Mountain!!
Amped 88 Wrote:They never have put much into it I would like to know how much they practice JV and freshmen together?

Probably about the same amount HC does....
ladycats23 Wrote:Me neither..Im ur moma..Wink

[Image: http://i40.tinypic.com/8y7wn6.jpg]

LMAO ----> I'm doubting that!
Bear_Paw Wrote:Probably about the same amount HC does....

They put more into than Bell does.
Amped 88 Wrote:They put more into than Bell does.

Seriously, how would u know? I really doubt that you have been to a pratice for both teams, and if you have and you're not a sports reporter then you have way too much time on your hands lol
OK here it goes.....can't stand it anymore! I held off out of respect for what Bell has accomplished in years past but......

I'm sick of hearing about Bell! Our kids are sick of hearing about Bell. We're sick of everytime the conversation comes up ppl act like we have no chance. The problem for Bell is that until this year nobody believed we could beat them. Sorry to be the one to inform but that has changed this year. Not only do we believe...but I'm thinkingmost in the know, know also.....

Harlan County is better than Lafayette...fact! Lexington Catholic is average at best...just better than Bell. Read what the rest of the state thinks about LexCath. Bell County has not beat anyone HC could not beat and I'm thinking LexCath would get theirs too!

The way I (and WYMT) see it Bell is underdawgs.....even at home. Maybe after friday we will get some well deserved respect.....
Bear_Paw Wrote:OK here it goes.....can't stand it anymore! I held off out of respect for what Bell has accomplished in years past but......

I'm sick of hearing about Bell! Our kids are sick of hearing about Bell. We're sick of everytime the conversation comes up ppl act like we have no chance. The problem for Bell is that until this year nobody believed we could beat them. Sorry to be the one to inform but that has changed this year. Not only do we believe...but I'm thinkingmost in the know, know also.....

Harlan County is better than Lafayette...fact! Lexington Catholic is average at best...just better than Bell. Read what the rest of the state thinks about LexCath. Bell County has not beat anyone HC could not beat and I'm thinking LexCath would get theirs too!

The way I (and WYMT) see it Bell is underdawgs.....even at home. Maybe after friday we will get some well deserved respect.....

Good luck to ya. You will be sent homw just like you all way have been
Bear_Paw Wrote:OK here it goes.....can't stand it anymore! I held off out of respect for what Bell has accomplished in years past but......

uh oh...
Bell 34
Harlan county 26
ladycats23 Wrote:More like Mission Impossible. :dontthink
They Have had a season to be proud of
But a state Championship is not in the stars this season.
Much less Beating Bell County At the Hilton
on Log Mountain!!

It is now called MILLS HILL. GO BLACK BEARS!!!!
BB CLAW Wrote:It is now called MILLS HILL. GO BLACK BEARS!!!!

Hate to tell but Dudley Hilton Field.
HC may have the better coach, but Bell has a 4.3 running back. Too bad for HC they don't have anyone with his speed. Maybe next year HC. Hey, if it rains it could slow Davenport down a little.
Amped 88 Wrote:Hate to tell but Dudley Hilton Field.

Yea well, they aint a Black Bear anywhere that gives a D!#% what that field is called. GO BLACK BEARS!!!!
BB CLAW Wrote:Yea well, they aint a Black Bear anywhere that gives a D!#% what that field is called. GO BLACK BEARS!!!!
HeeHee...You must have ran out of Meds..
If Your this Torn up over a conversation.
I Hope to good Golly ms.Molly You do nothing
Drastic to yourselves or anyone around you if
But...If Your Black bears Just so
Happen to get beat AGAIN By Bell County.
Peoples this isn't even Considered a rivalry.
It Is not Considered as such if One side Keeps
WINNING and WINNING.
Umm..By Blowouts actually.
When Harlan County wins at least One Game than maybe
It will be considered Ny BellCounty a more serious affair than the HC fans Do.
As Coach Mills said a loss would not make or break the season for
either team.
Gooo BOBCATS!
watcher Wrote:HC may have the better coach, but Bell has a 4.3 running back. Too bad for HC they don't have anyone with his speed. Maybe next year HC. Hey, if it rains it could slow Davenport down a little.

HC has faced a speedster already this year in Pokey Harris of GRC. Don't think they were ready for his speed, but with that game, I am sure that has helped prepare them for Davenport. HC is very stong and can score very quickly. This should be one of the better games across the state this Friday.
I still think Bell Co. wins this game for the reasons I posted on Page 1 of this topic. Here's a question for you though. Which of these 2 teams will go further in the playoffs?

I would have to pick HC when it comes to that. The main reason being, does anyone else think that Class 5A is pretty weak overall in football?? There shouldn't be a team east of Lexington in 5A that should be able to compete with HC, their only road blocks would be a John Hardin, Bowling Green, or Warren Central, and they are all in opposite regions.

If you ranked the classes overall, in terms of top teams, I would rank each class this way: 1. Class 6A 2. Class 4A 3. Class 3A 4. Class 5A 5. Class A
6. Class 2A
Come friday nite around 730 ole Mr Bobcat is gonna slap Miss Black Bear on the a@@ and she's gonna run back to the Hills of Ole Harlan Co.....hehehehe
watcher Wrote:HC may have the better coach, but Bell has a 4.3 running back. Too bad for HC they don't have anyone with his speed. Maybe next year HC. Hey, if it rains it could slow Davenport down a little.

It all ready will because the field is all ready a muddy mess.

Um 4.3? Not...
At this CURRENT point in the season, it's not a stretch to think that Belfry would beat both of these teams. The Pirates are running on all cylinders right now.
Dudley is too embarassed to come back! Pikeville is open and I hear he will be no where near Log Mountain! Kinda tells me he's glad he got out!!!!

The way I see it sick or not you may will always be hearing about Bell. Especially if Bell beats Harlan tomorrow night. You will have to hear it for another year till it rolls around again. We came out with a shaky start to the season opener. Seems like we are starting to peak. Other than that we beat who was on the schedule. Who more could we beat besides who was on the schedule? Schedule really doesn't matter at this point. Just taking it one game at a time and Harlan just happens to be the next team we will try to knock off. And if we do then we can say we have beat Harlan. Then maybe you can finally be convinced we have played somebody?
redstorm Wrote:Both sides of the ball is a different coaches or different persons in charge. Dudley offensively and Coach Greer defensively

Who is Dudley and Greer? :eyeroll:
  •  Previous
  • 10(current)
  • Next