Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LexCath at Bell Co
mommacat Wrote:Looks like a freshman named Hayden Gilbert may have won that kicking spot!

That's what I heard as well. Good luck Bobcats.
I think that when you have teams of this caliber "they dont rebuild they reload" for lack of a better expression this will be an awesome game and I cant wait to see it...........Im gonna go with bell co. that is a tough atmosphere to play in on log mountain it will be very close but bell wins late
What has happened to this thread. We never have talked less than we have this year. Let me be the first to say LC will not stop our run game. We may not stop their pass game...but they may drop a few. We win by one. Special teams will be big they have the edge. We have the CD edge. (Cory Davenport). He will be the difference.
Amped 88 Wrote:That's what I heard as well. Good luck Bobcats.

Better find someone to snap it. Looked terrible last week.
Game Spreads has us winning by 15. LC must not be that good. I have not seen them. I change my pick we win by 7 or more. Coach has said all week that we didn't show anything last week because LC was there. I look for us to light it up this week. He has been very positive all week.
Bell Co by 14

BC-35
LC-21
The game tonight should be quite interesting. Seems as if neither team wanted to show anything at their respective scrimmages due to the other being there scouting.
Should be another great game. I think a trip to Log Mountain for LexCath will make them scary good come playoff time. Good first game for Coach Letton and his staff. I'll be eager to see how Bell's new (or not so new) coaching staff will handle things, as well as the new offense that's been rumored to be seen. It's a shame I have to miss this one.
KnightTime Wrote:The game tonight should be quite interesting. Seems as if neither team wanted to show anything at their respective scrimmages due to the other being there scouting.

I always love that saying "we didn't want to show anything" ....we didn't want to show that we couldn't consistanly stop a small school. We didn't want to show we can't block and tackle like we should. We didn't want to show we can't pass or stop the run. You played base offense and defense, if that is not your best you are not where you should be. !1 scrimmage and you don't do what you normally do......not very smart.
L.C. by 7
should be a good game
Paul Crewe Wrote:I always love that saying "we didn't want to show anything" ....we didn't want to show that we couldn't consistanly stop a small school. We didn't want to show we can't block and tackle like we should. We didn't want to show we can't pass or stop the run. You played base offense and defense, if that is not your best you are not where you should be. !1 scrimmage and you don't do what you normally do......not very smart.

Bell Co actually didnt. All Star Cory Davenport touched the ball 4 times and had 125 yards and 2 TD's.
35-28 which team can stop the pass or run, wins.
Bell lost a lot of talent that's hard to replace from last year's team. What a tough game to start out with for a new head coach as well. Based on what's coming back for both teams, and the start of the Post-Dudley era, I'm leaning toward Catholic in this one: 28-21
Lex Cath 28-14
Yo Soy Wrote:Bell lost a lot of talent that's hard to replace from last year's team. What a tough game to start out with for a new head coach as well. Based on what's coming back for both teams, and the start of the Post-Dudley era, I'm leaning toward Catholic in this one: 28-21

Bell County still isn't an easy game at Log Mountain. No matter whose coaching, when you go to Log Mountain you have to be read to play. No doubt it'll be a great game.