Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(1) North Carolina vs. (2) Kansas (Elite 8) 3/25
The Barnes turnaround. Close to a jump shot.
14-5 run (including eight points from Barnes), and #UNC has the lead back, 47-45. 39 secs left in first half
The offense is just flowing. It's really gorgeous to watch. I feel like we should turn down the lights and drop in some "Hoosiers" soundtrack and just let this thing breathe.
Kansas' offense won't keep up like this and their defense will start to kick in. Neither team gets over 80. Remember this later
Kansas defense + the offense they've shown this game = a win. But both components are necessary for the W.
UNC has 16 points from its bench (McAdoo 10, Watts 5, Hairston 1) to KU's 4 bench point
T-Rob. 14 points.
I think Robinson travels just about every time he gets that hand-off at the top of the key.
Thomas robinson is trying to kill tyler zeller
Kansas showed they can run with UNC in the first half. Now the question is, can UNC's D keep up with KU's
I think it's hilarious how everyone thinks Kansas has overrachieved with talent. Thomas Robison? Tyshawn Taylor? Jeff Withey?! Seriously...
That was an incredibly slow layup. Maybe the slowest I've ever seen. Which is precisely why Withey is underrated in the first place.
Tyshawn Taylor just put a move and a half on poor Stillman White.
Zeller with three fouls if KU can make him pick up his fourth soon this game could get out of hand quickly.
The foul was on Barnes, not Zeller. He only has 2, thats what the delay was about OSU
This is a great game
T-Rob's tired. He didn't get anywhere close to where he needed to be on that Henson seal.
KU goes on a 7-0 run, no biggy...back to a 1 possession game.
Better coach - Self, Better recruiter - Williams
Bill Self has been a pretty good recruiter in the past 10 years. Lest we forget, Thomas Robinson was coming off the bench as recently as last season.
That was a faster Withey layup.
And that is the Tyshawn Taylor I've come to know.
Kansas ahead 58-53 with 14:14 left
have to feed T-Rob while Henson is out.
I predict an overzealous T-Rob charge call after KU does exactly that John.
Kansas needs to slow down to regroup, and then they can bring it back up-tempo. Without that slow down, it just turns sloppy!
Kansas NEEDS Withey to play clean for in-the-paint defense. Without him, we don't have it.
UNC back ahead 61-60. 11:52 left.
UNC is comfortable with this style of game, KU is not and it looks to me like they are starting to get wreckless. Another reason I believe UNC will win this game.