Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (1) North Carolina vs. (2) Kansas (Elite 8) 3/25
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
5:05 PM

Who wins and why?
No Marshall, no win! Kansas goes on
This is going to be a close, close score IMO. Perhaps even an OT.
Going with Kansas by 2.
I think North Carolina will pull this one out...

North Carolina 70
Kansas 64
This should be the greatest overall elite 8 for parity ive ever seen.

FLA and Lville should be a great game.
UK, although very good is not a huge favorite over baylor.
Cuse and O State could go either way and the same could be said about Kansas UNC.

One thing is for sure, there are some powerhouses in there this year. No Butlers or VCU's.
I just don't see UNC dropping this one...
I know Marshall is out..
but they have weapons and the kid they have in place is still good enough to sign with UNC lol
Kansas will take this one by, 9.
I'm going to take Kansas...although not by much. This will be a great game. IMO Thomas Robinson has a HUGE game.
UNC can't win without Marshall. He is the straw that stirs the drink, the key that starts the car, the...well, you get the picture.
UNC's Bullock has a sleeve on left knee for today's game. Hurt it Friday going for a rebound, then came back and scored 12 of his 17 pts
Better coach: Roy Williams or Bill Self?
Stilman White has had the experience of starting for the Tar Heels in a victory.
X Factor tonight - Bullock. I think he will come back out with that fire from last game when Ohio's coach said "They can't win without Marshall" & Bullock made him pay. Barnes will show up, and UNC's bigs are phenomenal. White needs to put the ball on the floor more.
Bullock can help them definitely, Dustin. And getting back to an earlier question I think UNC collectively freaked out because Marshall wasn't there, but I thought Stillman White was fine. (0 turnovers.) Now that they've got that behind them they can move on.
Self won his title with Roy's kids no? How is that even a question. Roy is the man.
Tyshawn Taylor has to come up HUGE today. No Kendall Marshall, he is definitely the X-factor for a Kansas win or loss today
Can Kansas shoot the 3 like Ohio
Oh god Dusty...not your play by play coverage of a nationally televised game again..
Withey had a better block rate this year. People know this, yes? What's Eamonn been telling you people!
Withey had 10 blocks against NC State, Davis hasn't had a double digit block game
Good grief, Marshall can't even clap. Poor kid.
i havent done a single play by play. comments, which you are welcome to comment on ornot say a damn thing. its what this site is for. close out if you dont want to see it
Pick your poison, Dylan. UNC is searching for answers but they have an all-NBA front line.
I don't think OSU will have a problem with either team.
I refuse to blame that UNC turnover on Marshall's absence. Barnes picked up his dribble and got stripped.
That is a play on. Come on, ref. No advantage gained
After his performance in the NCAA Tournament last year, I think you have to label Barnes a disappointment this season. He should have rivaled Davis and Robinson as POY candidates.
Great start ...
Henson giving Robinson grief for banking that in...
This is gonna be a classic!
Pages: 1 2 3 4