•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th Region Draw
Benchwarmer Wrote:ACT score?

PCC got in some trouble this year because of suspect ACT scores in 2009. I think the test was improperly supervised, or answers changed. This caused most of the scores to be cancelled.
Just so everyone knows.....

on Sports 101 tonight Coach Hatcher was a guest.
Dave talked with Hatcher and mentioned his 10 Regional Titles.
6 at Graves County
4 at Marshall County
and they also spoke about his State Championship in West Virginia.

Looks like someone left a little bit out of their calculations on who has the most Regional Titles Wink
PATS2011 Wrote:Never said it was :Thumbs:

But it is something that KCC is very good at, one of the best in the state and one of the better programs in the nation (something that no other 14th region school can say about anything).

I was just talking about in general, not just sports. There is so much more to high schools than just sports, no matter how much other people choose to think otherwise in this area.

Perry's Cheerleaders came in 7th overall at nationals this year.
That sounds pretty good to me.
who cares about speech and cheerleading in a boys basketball section
baller4life Wrote:who cares about speech and cheerleading in a boys basketball section

Simmer down, bro.
You'll be able to argue on here in a few more years if JBS doesn't completely ditch the bball program Smile
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:Hazard/Perry and Perry/Knott always packs out John C. Combs Arena. According to KHSAA, the capacity is 4,895. I know it's not that big but I will go as far to say that it's a thousand seats more than Memorial Gym.

You're WAY off in your calculations Commodore. Combs Areana seats even more than Memorial than you thought.

Perry Central's gym seats 2500 more than Hazard's Memorial.
zaga_fan Wrote:Simmer down, bro.
You'll be able to argue on here in a few more years if JBS doesn't completely ditch the bball program Smile

i heard 5 or 6 of the players for knott all attended JBS at one point or another? i know davis and roberts did.
neverguesswhoiam Wrote:i heard 5 or 6 of the players for knott all attended JBS at one point or another? i know davis and roberts did.

Davis never attended JBS high school
You no what neverguesswhoiam is starting to sound like my old friend (cough cough) triplemaniaman.

triplemaniaman last activated February 2011.
neverguesswhoiam first post February 2011
Benchwarmer Wrote:You no what neverguesswhoiam is starting to sound like my old friend (cough cough) triplemaniaman.

:eyeroll:

if i had a name on here, why would i go and make another one? i have had a name on here before but decided to make a new one. hate to break it to you bud, as my name states you'll neverguesswhoiam :Thumbs:
Benchwarmer Wrote:You no what neverguesswhoiam is starting to sound like my old friend (cough cough) triplemaniaman.

:lmao::rockon::Thumbs:
HeGotGame Wrote::lmao::rockon::Thumbs:

:eyeroll: :worthy: :zzz: :flush:
neverguesswhoiam Wrote::eyeroll: :worthy: :zzz: :flush:

lol.
neverguesswhoiam Wrote:i heard 5 or 6 of the players for knott all attended JBS at one point or another? i know davis and roberts did.

You're right. Shew, Knott and their constant transfers.
Aslan Wrote:You're right. Shew, Knott and their constant transfers.

had a lot of transfers over the last five years. am i right or wrong benchwarmer? you would know.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Davis never attended JBS high school

While that is true, he did play for JBS high school as a JBS grade schooler.
Must have entered the wrong thread. Thought this was about the 14th region draw? My bad.
Draw is over. Thread needs to be closed.
PATS2011 Wrote:Must have entered the wrong thread. Thought this was about the 14th region draw? My bad.

guess you mistaken it for the speech thread :lmao:
neverguesswhoiam Wrote:guess you mistaken it for the speech thread :lmao:

If you read my post, you would see the subject I mistook it for... quit changing it and talk about the appropriate topic :ban:
PATS2011 Wrote:Lol I should have put in football. But that is all you have us on. I'm not going to get in a debate on who has the most successful schools, but in terms of overall success and all-around success, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see which two schools are the most well-rounded. I'll message you some figures, but I'll post one on here just because I found this out the other day at a pep rally. KCC's speech team has won region 21 out of the 36 years they have been a school, and Carr Creek and Hindman won before that. Quite an accomplishment.

As for the 14th region tournament... I'm excited to see how it goes. Not as predictable as some may think... same goes for the girls.

does that have anything to do with the 14th regional tournament?

PATS2011 Wrote:Never said it was :Thumbs:

But it is something that KCC is very good at, one of the best in the state and one of the better programs in the nation (something that no other 14th region school can say about anything).

I was just talking about in general, not just sports. There is so much more to high schools than just sports, no matter how much other people choose to think otherwise in this area.

what about that?

PATS2011 Wrote:If you read my post, you would see the subject I mistook it for... quit changing it and talk about the appropriate topic :ban:

how about you stick to the appropriate topic :please:
Nobody wants to talk about speech on a basketball thread. Speech is fine but this is not the place to discuss it. Most people that comment on this site could care less about speech.
TheMasterpiece Wrote:Nobody wants to talk about speech on a basketball thread. Speech is fine but this is not the place to discuss it. Most people that comment on this site could care less about speech.

Thank you. The only reason it was brought up was during, what I thought would be, a brief discussion between Aslan and I about school successes in addition to sports. But people who were irrelevant to the conversation keep bringing it back up. Hopefully this gets this thread back on topic, like I have tried to get it once already.
UKisN1 Wrote:Draw is over. Thread needs to be closed.

:Thumbs:
Open one up about speech, cheerleading, or monopoly during study hall.
Aslan Wrote:Cmon now. This thread as turned out to be very entertaining :Clap::popcorn:

:rockon:
Can't we all just get along lol:ChairHit:
zaga_fan Wrote:Just so everyone knows.....

on Sports 101 tonight Coach Hatcher was a guest.
Dave talked with Hatcher and mentioned his 10 Regional Titles.
6 at Graves County
4 at Marshall County
and they also spoke about his State Championship in West Virginia.

Looks like someone left a little bit out of their calculations on who has the most Regional Titles Wink

Just Curious, didn't Hatcher win a least one regional title coaching a girls team? Maybe at Graves County.
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next