Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 67 Paintsville 66
First off, Congrats to JC. Did not look like they were playing team ball. BIG congrats to PVILLE for coming after them, real hustle and aggression. No one gave them a chance. MY next statement is about sportsmanship. I think the Coach should lead by example. Having your boys shake the opponents hands and you walking off the court bitching does not show the way it should be done.
You are right Cart Man Green is the most unerrated player in the region. Every game he works his butt off and he doesn't do anything real flashy on the court and i think thats why everyone forgets about him. As i was listening to the game last night they said it was between Mccoy and Green who had the best free throw percentage in the region.
Joker Wrote:First off, Congrats to JC. Did not look like they were playing team ball. BIG congrats to PVILLE for coming after them, real hustle and aggression. No one gave them a chance. MY next statement is about sportsmanship. I think the Coach should lead by example. Having your boys shake the opponents hands and you walking off the court bitching does not show the way it should be done.

Wonder who he learned that from?