Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pulaski County
54.10%
Harlan County
45.90%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pulaski County @ Harlan County 11/19
PC will beat the Fluffy Animal defense, but it will be closer
PC 35
HC 17
zaga_fan Wrote:Last minute as in I didn't wanna drive to Whitley and the CC-HC game was gonna be better and closer.

I see, should have come to Whitley
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I see, should have come to Whitley

didnt wanna see you whoop on my soft commodores Sad
In The Trenches Wrote:PC will beat the Fluffy Animal defense, but it will be closer
PC 35
HC 17

[Image: http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/uciar...5uzfwh.jpg]

:lmao:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Now that's funny!!!
zaga_fan Wrote:Last minute as in I didn't wanna drive to Whitley and the CC-HC game was gonna be better and closer.

OK let me get this straight....you missed two PCC games to come watch Harlan County. This is not going to bid well for your PCC Booster Presidency campaign. :dontthink
Jumper Dad Wrote:HC does have one huge advantage, Coach Larkey!!!! Pulaski has the better horses, but the Blackbears have a better jockey!!!!

Stuff like that doesn't matter...Confusedhh:
leecoukfan Wrote:[Image: http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/uciar...5uzfwh.jpg]

OMG!!!.....I love the Care Bears!....Run it down your throat Bear is my favorite!
Filthy Animal Wrote:OMG!!!.....I love the Care Bears!....Run it down your throat Bear is my favorite!

ROFL...good one Filthy Animal! I like that Care Bear too! Confusedticktong
Bear_Paw Wrote:OK let me get this straight....you missed two PCC games to come watch Harlan County. This is not going to bid well for your PCC Booster Presidency campaign. :dontthink

Well....
I missed the Perry-Whitley game to watch Harlan-Clay.
We were yet again playing for 3rd or 4th place and I knew Whitley was gonna eat us up on the ground.

And I missed the Perry-Leslie game because it was gonna be a blowout and I wanted to see Bell play in their big rivalry game with you.
I promised EasyM I would come Wink
How does Tom Larkey go from playing AC/DC at Rockcastle games to Brad Paisley at Harlan Co. games.This tells me Pulaski Co. will win.:lmao:
^If I was Harlan's Coach there was no way I wouldn't come out to that song!
leecoukfan Wrote:[Image: http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/uciar...5uzfwh.jpg]

c'mon, bro.
I did the same thing in the Bell Co. thread lol
j/p
zaga_fan Wrote:^If I was Harlan's Coach there was no way I wouldn't come out to that song!

Perfect song in the perfect environment.

Just like Hard as a Rock was perfect for Rockcastle.
Yogibear Wrote:Perfect song in the perfect environment.

Just like Hard as a Rock was perfect for Rockcastle.

At Perry we play music from Pirates of the Caribbean....
j/k lol
I'd be coming out to Roy Jones Jr. or Lil John
zaga_fan Wrote:At Perry we play music from Pirates of the Caribbean....
j/k lol

Not many songs out there about commodores. Funny though.
Bear_Paw Wrote:I'd be coming out to Roy Jones Jr. or Lil John

If I was in charge of the music we would come out to "I'm on a boat"....that kinda works for commodores.

And the opposing teams starting line-up would be "end of the road" by Boyz II Men.
RadioVeteran Wrote:How does Tom Larkey go from playing AC/DC at Rockcastle games to Brad Paisley at Harlan Co. games.This tells me Pulaski Co. will win.:lmao:

It seems weird but i am sure Coach Larkey ahs a good song for them, i actually heard the song online and it is a great song for them to come out to. Tt seems to have done them good, I will say at least Harlan is playing songs right now and we arent playing any ACDC. I bet there is some ACDC played there, doesn anyone know what is played at HC for games besides the harlan song.
RadioVeteran Wrote:How does Tom Larkey go from playing AC/DC at Rockcastle games to Brad Paisley at Harlan Co. games.This tells me Pulaski Co. will win.:lmao:

You should just decide to hear it for yourself before you judge the song. It is our trademark entrance. It is just a clip of Brad Paisley singing our county anthem and it is remixed with thunderstuck at the very end, so ACDC was alrady in the song that we put in it.:Thumbs:
former Wrote:It seems weird but i am sure Coach Larkey ahs a good song for them, i actually heard the song online and it is a great song for them to come out to. Tt seems to have done them good, I will say at least Harlan is playing songs right now and we arent playing any ACDC. I bet there is some ACDC played there, doesn anyone know what is played at HC for games besides the harlan song.

As a matter of fact, we used to go straight into Thunderstruck after the line "You'll Never Leave Harlan Alive", but now the band starts playing. We wear black at home, so I know "Back in Black" by AC/DC gets played also. Mama Bear, Black Bear Mama...what else??? I'm having a brain cramp. We have some G&R...

Oh, also, here lately we've been playing "Celebration" by Kool and the Gang a lot right after the game is over...hope to continue that this Friday as well. :biggrin:
What do the Maroons come out to?
Filthy Animal Wrote:What do the Maroons come out to?

Macho Man by the Village People.
Yogibear Wrote:Macho Man by the Village People.

Yogibear Wrote:Macho Man by the Village People.

zaga_fan Wrote:At Perry we play music from Pirates of the Caribbean....
j/k lol

Actualy if there is one thing I can say about Perry, it is that they can jam!.... They had the best music playing that game!... And kept it up throughout!... Of course we were winning... Which makes it all that much better to listen to!... Lol

Nothing like listening to pump up music when you'er down and loosing... Ya know!... Makes you want to go slap the DJ!

And while I'm talking about slapping.... I can't stand it when the Cheerleaders start some weird off the wall cheer that has nothing to do with the game WHATSOEVER when we are struggling on the field!... Aaarrrggh!... Just help the crowd rally the team and forget about borrito's!.... Other than that... I think our Cheerleaders do a good job!:Cheerlead
Pulaski's Theme song is It's My Time by Loso's Way Good Song we got after last years sucsess we made last year it just stuck as our theme song cause its truly Pulaskis Time to shine
Last season, Southwestern drilled Harlan County in the Ray Correll Bowl in week one. In the opening round of the playoffs, the Black Bears downed the Warriors at The Reservation. This season, Pulaski destroyed Larkey and crew in the Correll Bowl. Expect Harlan County to make it a game this time. It's the playoffs, and it's a lot longer drive than a 1/2 mile for the Maroons. It should be a great one at Harlan County.
GetChili Wrote:Last season, Southwestern drilled Harlan County in the Ray Correll Bowl in week one. In the opening round of the playoffs, the Black Bears downed the Warriors at The Reservation. This season, Pulaski destroyed Larkey and crew in the Correll Bowl. Expect Harlan County to make it a game this time. It's the playoffs, and it's a lot longer drive than a 1/2 mile for the Maroons. It should be a great one at Harlan County.

yup!...I'm looking for a big crowd again!...:Thumbs:
GetChili Wrote:Last season, Southwestern drilled Harlan County in the Ray Correll Bowl in week one. In the opening round of the playoffs, the Black Bears downed the Warriors at The Reservation. This season, Pulaski destroyed Larkey and crew in the Correll Bowl. Expect Harlan County to make it a game this time. It's the playoffs, and it's a lot longer drive than a 1/2 mile for the Maroons. It should be a great one at Harlan County.

Please keep posts on topic....
We are talking about what music each team play at the game Wink

J/P
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next