Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
East Jessamine
22.92%
Boyle County
77.08%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Jessamine @ Boyle County 11/12
toolaidback Wrote:someone needs to start a Boyle County Vs. East Jessamine thread on here. Oh wait... never mind

Here you go since one of Boyle's own turned the thread into a Bell/Boyle thread. Boyle wins 35-14 this Friday night.
easyM Wrote:Here you go since one of Boyle's own turned the thread into a Bell/Boyle thread. Boyle wins 35-14 this Friday night.

I could care less who brought up Boyle/Belles. It's bad enough that it's in every other thread, y'all can cat fight about that game when/if it gets to that point.
Bc - 35
ej - 21
toolaidback Wrote:I could care less who brought up Boyle/Belles. It's bad enough that it's in every other thread, y'all can cat fight about that game when/if it gets to that point.

Figure we can anytime we want if you want to come off that way. You got my pick so move on. Post something about your team so you don't have to read all about us......
easyM Wrote:Thanks for being honest. I guess Jack is saying Boyle would have won if not for the officials? That's not right. Bell won that game and they didn't need the officials help. I didn't think last years game was all that well officiated but it sure wasn't why Bell lost to Boyle.

Truth be told.....I remembered the 6 turnovers all the way home and just remembered the hold call yesterday. I know this is an EJ/Boyle game thread(my apologies, toolaidback) but my therapist told me a week after that game that it is always better to talk things out to get closure.:biggrin: Seriously though, awful memories of those boys on the field after the game but that game fueled us to last year's run. Hopefully the first EJ game will fuel us for another run because I think we all know what is fueling Bell County this year. I definitely know what will be fueling EJ this Friday.
easyM Wrote:The better team won Jack. Man up.
Just like last year. The better team won that game as well.
Stop the whining and excuses. Boyle lost to Bell in 08. Bell earned that victory. Period.....I can't believe you would whine like that or make up excuses. You know better....

Look easym nobodys whining its history you guys won let it go,and nobody has turned this into a Boyle Bell thread.i made some comments about officiating thats all.yes we had 6 turnovers thats why we lost.end of story. if we both keep winning we will have plenty to talk about in a couple weeks.and dont worry about me manning up.ill always stand behind what i say,and when im wrong ill admit it.
EJ will loose because Of one word .....BOLIN..... He is at most a mediocre coach with middle school philosophy. He has lost every close game with good competition in his coaching career. The only damage they did to Boyle the first game was hit the goal post in pre-game with a sledgehammer. lol. It is a bad deal cause the kids are great and play so hard. But with that guy is the same aS the rest of his football career. lol.
easyM Wrote:Figure we can anytime we want if you want to come off that way. You got my pick so move on. Post something about your team so you don't have to read all about us......

You sure can friend, and thank you for your pick. I look for Boyle County to win friday night against EAST JESSAMINE 42-14:Thumbs:
In less than 24 hours, East & Boyle will tee it up and we'll find out...
Amped 88 Wrote:You are right he didn't fumble John Dudley knocked the ball out of his hands. Come on that was 2 years ago. Boyle had 6 turnovers you won't beat good teams like that.:dontthink This is athread about Boyle and East J not Bell.
I started this thread i know who its about.i never once mentiond Bell county by name in any of my posts.:blabbermo
Boyle by 4 tds.
East with a scare but not enough.

East J. 23
Boyle 28
OffensiveGuru Wrote:In less than 24 hours, East & Boyle will tee it up and we'll find out...

Yes it is. May the best team win! Lets hope that the loser tonight does not make any excuses and just excepts defeat. :rockon:
East in a close one.
Maybe overtime
EJisBeast Wrote:East in a close one.
Maybe overtime

If the game goes to overtime I will be considerably less confident about Boyle's chances to win state. Either way, I don't see Boyle losing tonight.
Boyle wins 21-7
Its game day and I hope everyone is ready for a hard hitting, physical game tonight. And hope that kids from both teams stay healthy. Ive seen people saying that our district is down this year, I disagree and IMO 4a state champs come from this district. GO JAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
joejoe Wrote:Its game day and I hope everyone is ready for a hard hitting, physical game tonight. And hope that kids from both teams stay healthy. Ive seen people saying that our district is down this year, I disagree and IMO 4a state champs come from this district. GO JAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can roll with that. Good luck and I hope for an injury free game.
Good luck to both teams.may the best team win.:Thumbs: