Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
East Jessamine
22.92%
Boyle County
77.08%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Jessamine @ Boyle County 11/12
Looking forward to this game,just like the last game ,will be another hard hitting battle between these two.These two teams love to play football,the way it should be played,it will come down to the team that wants it most.
Good luck teams,play hard.
I say boyle wins in a tough one 24 to 14. East Jessamine has a tough run game.
Hatz Wrote:I think this district, as well as EJ, has proven itself to be a difficult one.

To take EJ lightly is flirting with disaster. They are a solid team that can control the clock and wear you down.

That said, I believe the difference in the game will be the players that did not get to play in the last meeting. Their presence will help the Rebels play better and defeat East Jessamine in a tight one. Historically Boyle has done well in "rematches" in the playoffs. Hope that holds true. :Thumbs:

Boyle 28
East 14

I think that Boyle wins this one 42 to 14 they will prove to be too tough for EJ.
Boyle!
With some of our starters back on defense,and others that played injured the first game starting to get healthy,I dont think East will move the ball as well as they did the first game,or score as many points.Boyle will also be back close to full strength on offense.I think the key to the game is how well East jess.defense plays against our offense.
A healthy Boyle County wins this one 35-14. GO REBELS! :1:
Hatz Wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong but I think Boyle was missing about 3 players in the last game. Hester, Thielman (sp?) and someone else if memory serves. The first two are key defenders who are back now and healthy.

It will be interesting to see how Boyle does in this rematch. East Jessamine's back and line + their pounding style will remind many of a similar (though probably less talented) Bell County attack. :Thumbs:

Boyle county is the best team I have seen so far this year.So do me one favor stop talking about who was hurt and play with what you have.East has a monster full back out with a knee injury I think and he is a bull.There is not a team out there that doesnt have injuries so you are in no worse shape than anyone else.
Unfortunatly for East,Boyle should be as close to healthy as they have been since the season started.we wont have any excuses friday,and we wont need any excuses friday.we will play with what we have and be happy about it.:biggrin:
Boyle in a huge way.....

I have a question about Allen County Scottsville, how and why do they get to advance to the second round with out playing?? Kinda confused over this move!!!
To one of the earlier post.Larry French is an amazing H.S. football coach and im sure the staff is as top notch as he is.Being a Catholic fan and having kids that have gone through that program in the past I can appreciate a top notch guy at the helm and French is one of them.I think we have a good one in Bill Letton aswell,talent down some but he will get it worked out.
havesomefun Wrote:To one of the earlier post.Larry French is an amazing H.S. football coach and im sure the staff is as top notch as he is.Being a Catholic fan and having kids that have gone through that program in the past I can appreciate a top notch guy at the helm and French is one of them.I think we have a good one in Bill Letton aswell,talent down some but he will get it worked out.

:Thumbs:
havesomefun Wrote:Boyle county is the best team I have seen so far this year.So do me one favor stop talking about who was hurt and play with what you have.East has a monster full back out with a knee injury I think and he is a bull.There is not a team out there that doesnt have injuries so you are in no worse shape than anyone else.

I believe that is what Hatz is doing talking about the starters that will play this time around. :eyeroll: IMO the injuries are a thing in the past, because I believe we are at our healthiest point of the season. With the 2 defensive starters back from broken bones, starting LB Hester back (5 weeks out) with a hamstring injury. 3 players that didn't dress the last time around.
Boyle Co. at home...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC/]
I have a tremendous amount of respect for EJ but please keep in mind that as great as they ran the ball on our defense and as great as Cameron Thomas is, and he is great, EJ's offense still only managed to score 1 td on our defense. IMO, it is going to be tougher to score this time around. IMO, this is a revenge game for Boyle County and I'd like to see us treat it as such. I know EJ has improved each week and that they are capable of beating us as is each team we play from here on out but if anyone thinks this is the same Boyle County team they played a few weeks ago then they are sorely mistaken.
Boyle
PurplePride92 Wrote:I have a tremendous amount of respect for EJ but please keep in mind that as great as they ran the ball on our defense and as great as Cameron Thomas is, and he is great, EJ's offense still only managed to score 1 td on our defense. IMO, it is going to be tougher to score this time around. IMO, this is a revenge game for Boyle County and I'd like to see us treat it as such. I know EJ has improved each week and that they are capable of beating us as is each team we play from here on out but if anyone thinks this is the same Boyle County team they played a few weeks ago then they are sorely mistaken.

East will come to play, and run better this game. But if they can't hold on to the ball or convert on 3rd down , they will lose. As people have said about being healthy in previous post, they are assuming East was 100% the last game, which they were not. The big DT Boyle has, played in the 1st half last game and had no inpact on the game.
boyle
Boyle 41
east jess 17
joejoe Wrote:East will come to play, and run better this game. But if they can't hold on to the ball or convert on 3rd down , they will lose. As people have said about being healthy in previous post, they are assuming East was 100% the last game, which they were not. The big DT Boyle has, played in the 1st half last game and had no inpact on the game.

I am going to have to disagree with you here. Boyle will have a couple of starters back this game they missed last game, and Boyle always finds another gear in playoff games. I expect east to be somewhat successful rushing, but not to the extent they were last game.

Boyle 35 East Jess 14

Last game Boyle gave a gift to East to start with that pick 6, which somewhat deflated them. It won't happen again, the offense will have their leader in Hale to start the game this time around. But I do expect a very physical, very hard-fought game on both teams
Both teams are out to prove something. East Jessamine opened everyone eyes last game. I see you Jaguars. However, I'm going to have to say that Boyle County is going to be on a mission this next game. Boyle County wins by at least 4 TD's.
joejoe Wrote:East will come to play, and run better this game. But if they can't hold on to the ball or convert on 3rd down , they will lose. As people have said about being healthy in previous post, they are assuming East was 100% the last game, which they were not. The big DT Boyle has, played in the 1st half last game and had no inpact on the game.

True the big guy had no impact on the game, (mostly because of missing more than 1/2 the game)but how many points did East score after he went out for the entire 2nd. half?

The 3 players I was talking about didn't even dress for the game the first time around and all 3 will start Friday night.
Its not going to matter what we say, its what the kids do on the field Fri. It's going to be a very physical game. Im just glad that I can talk about East being in the 2nd round this year . No matter who wins, both teams have had a good season and I hope no one from either team gets hurt.
I could not agree with you more JoeJoe! East gave Boyle what they needed a couple of weeks ago. A hard fought football game.
I think East gave them a wake up call that will carry them to a state title.
Allen county Scottsville should have played the #4 team in District 1. Due to consolidation there are only 3 teams in that disctrict. Thus the #1 seed gets a bye for the first round.
Calpreps Predicts the score using the Massay Calculator Boyle County 42-14 http://www.Calpreps.com
Upset! EJ by 7.
fanof87 Wrote:Allen county Scottsville should have played the #4 team in District 1. Due to consolidation there are only 3 teams in that disctrict. Thus the #1 seed gets a bye for the first round.

:Thumbs:
MVP2 Wrote:Upset! EJ by 7.

:please::dontthink:lmao::biggrin:
Stardust Wrote:Calpreps Predicts the score using the Massay Calculator Boyle County 42-14 http://www.Calpreps.com

The game is played on the field,not by a calculator.