Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Greenup County
42.86%
Mason County
57.14%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greenup County @ Mason County 10/29
McGlone05 Wrote:Josh Harris will run wild. You cant stop him! Tremendous running back I'll tell you. Mason brings to many ATH(athletes) with Neal Pawsat and som good wide receivers. Fun to watch. Mason by 3 td's.

Greenups D might not be able to stop him or the recievers. But can they stop GC's running game? Has Mason played a team like GC that will pound their defence the whole game?
Greenup will fumble and have enough self imposed penalty's to stop themselves so Mason wont have to play to good a D. Copley has a good offense but if Im giving up that many points I would pay a little more attention to the other side of the ball if I were him. Im thinking he is looking to score points and run up the score looking to promote himself an offensive coach. This will help him pull the parachute cord after the season and land safely somewhere other than the land of the big discontent.
I look for the GC boys to play well tonight and more importantly next week! These coaches and players deserve to have good things happen to them!!!
GC is comming off two easy wins Boyd and East Carter. Do you think having dominating those two games will help them or hurt them vs Mason?
grim_reminder Wrote:GC is comming off two easy wins Boyd and East Carter. Do you think having dominating those two games will help them or hurt them vs Mason?

Their biggest win, for the season, has been against Raceland. Combined record for the in state schools that GC has beaten is 13/27... give or take one here or there. Their other win came against a "power house" Portsmouth Notre Dame. Now..... does that get you ready for Mason Co. or post season play....? You be the judge... With that said, GC can beat Mason. Get a key stop here and there, avoid going backwards i.e. penalties, and the game very well can be yours. GO'TEERS