Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Greenup County @ Mason County 10/29
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How does this one play out? Does Greenup go to 6 and 4 or drop back to 5 and 5... :popcorn:
Mason rolls
You need to be more specific...why do you think Mason can stop GC's rushing attack?
Greenup loses and still doesn't get a winning season:flush:
Mason finishes the regular season in convincing fashion
Greenup upsets Mason in a tight one.
Mason stops Greenup In there tracks
Mason Co has no problems in this one.
Mason will struggle with GC's ground attack. But GC will probably beat themselves in the end. Hope I'm wrong.
GC wins this one. Ground an pound clock control
If GC doesn't get all their players back healthy for Friday, no way will they be able to pull this one off as a win. I know the Lyle kid is good. but he won't be enough by himself to beat a very good Mason County team. I think they can win with all their players healthy and focused though. Good luck Musketeers.
Pulling for Greenup. Our 1st round mathup.
Greenup 14
Mason 7

(Must admit this is a stab in the dark as I have not seen either this year).
Going with GC if Marsh plays. If it is just Lyle it'll be a close one. Has Mason played a team this year with a running duo like Lyle and Marsh?
greenup had flashes this year but mason is a solid team. sorry muskies no winning record this year
same as any other game that greenup plays. If they keep pawsat of the field and don't cough the ball up they will probably win.
I see Greenup winning this one as long as keep the ball out of Mason's hands. They will have to cut down on their mistakes but I think they can win this game. I was not impressed with Mason a couple of weeks ago at Russell and I don't think they are as good as everyone says they are that is why I say Greenup will just run all over Mason and win this one by 2-3 TD's.
Mason is well coached and has a lot of weapons. Greenup hasn't beaten anyone of consequence this year, and I don't see that changing.
Mason
Good luck musketeers!! Lets all get behind the boys and coaches and move towards the playoffs!!!
This will be a tough game. Greenup can win if they eliminate the stupid penalties and hit the field ready to play. The Musketeers cannot wait until the 2nd half to get warmed up. They have to pound it every play. The Defense will have to have an awesome night. The Musketeers travel well and should have plenty of fans in the stands to cheer them on...the Musketeers destiny is in their own hands. Come out pumped and ready to play and we should get this one!
Congratulation to Cory Lyle for breaking a GC rushing record. There is a very good read in the ADI today about his accomplishment. This is a bit premature but I want to congratulate and sing the kudos of Coach Copley and his staff. They have done a great job in teaching hard work and dedication. The wins will come guys. Keep up the hard work.
Mason Co., if they can stop the belly read
Kosar Wrote:GC wins this one. Ground an pound clock control

Sorta like the LC game? :eyeroll:

Copley stands in the way in this one again, Mason wins, and Greenup goes 5-5
Lets not be to hard on Copley. The young men under his watch have learned to work hard and grow together as a team. Coach probably has made some mistakes. Last I checked I think we all had the ability to do that. At GC a coach is on an island unto himself. He has very little support or trust worthy people to bounce problems/ ideas off of. Being a former coach myself I can tell you that it is one hard place to coach. The main thing is that Coach Copley has the program going in the right direction.
tank top Wrote:Lets not be to hard on Copley. The young men under his watch have learned to work hard and grow together as a team. Coach probably has made some mistakes. Last I checked I think we all had the ability to do that. At GC a coach is on an island unto himself. He has very little support or trust worthy people to bounce problems/ ideas off of. Being a former coach myself I can tell you that it is one hard place to coach. The main thing is that Coach Copley has the program going in the right direction.

AMEN!!!! One thing most folks do not see is the hardwork that happens behind the scenes. These boys put more time in the weight room during the offseason than any other team. Copley also has a tutoring program for players that has helped the boys keep their grades up. Greenup is a very difficult place to coach and I am very proud of this team and regardless of their win/loss record, when it is all said and done they have had a tremendous year!
One thing were going to have to do in GC land is to weed out all the broke pecker negativity. Any parent, grandparent, and or power brokers that do not want to buy in to GC getting better has to go!
It's always the few that causes problems for the rest.
I know!! So lets all get together and get rid of the turds in GC!! I think we already have got rid of a couple in bball! Coach Nickel should have a smooth season now.
Josh Harris will run wild. You cant stop him! Tremendous running back I'll tell you. Mason brings to many ATH(athletes) with Neal Pawsat and som good wide receivers. Fun to watch. Mason by 3 td's.
Pages: 1 2