Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher Central @ Perry Central 9/24
Ehh, Im'a say PCC with about 3 TD's.
PCC 32-16 over letcher..
Letcher Central 34-27.
Playing somewhere else maybe.Playing at PCC,no way.
LCC pulls it out by TD.
Perry Central by 6
As I said in the earlier post, I think its going to be a low scoring game. I think before the season started this was a huge game for the Commodores, I still think its huge its the 1st district game and you dont want to start out 0-1. The Dores better not be overlooking the Cougars because of their record coming into this one. I'll still say PC by 5 but its going to be a dandy one Im sure.
MVP2 Wrote:As I said in the earlier post, I think its going to be a low scoring game. I think before the season started this was a huge game for the Commodores, I still think its huge its the 1st district game and you dont want to start out 0-1. The Dores better not be overlooking the Cougars because of their record coming into this one. I'll still say PC by 5 but its going to be a dandy one Im sure.

So true.
I like Perry in this one. Perry by 10.
MVP2 Wrote:As I said in the earlier post, I think its going to be a low scoring game. I think before the season started this was a huge game for the Commodores, I still think its huge its the 1st district game and you dont want to start out 0-1. The Dores better not be overlooking the Cougars because of their record coming into this one. I'll still say PC by 5 but its going to be a dandy one Im sure.

So true. This has made for a good game the past couple of seasons.
PCC by 2tds
I'm going with Letcher in the upset.
28 to 21
Letcher Central really needs to come together to get this win. I really think that any issues this team has really needs to be fixed. People needs to hug, say I am sorry, and get back to what they have been doing for the past three years. The future of this program will be tested the next two days.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
With LCC problems. I will say PCC by 3 TDS. I guess we will find out what kind of coach PCC have. If he is the kind of coach that will run the score up, or the kind that will play the JV when the game is over.

By the Knott Co game, you can't really tell it from that one. The FR team can score again them.
cj2561 Wrote:With LCC problems. I will say PCC by 3 TDS. I guess we will find out what kind of coach PCC have. If he is the kind of coach that will run the score up, or the kind that will play the JV when the game is over.

By the Knott Co game, you can't really tell it from that one. The FR team can score again them.

I dont think any team will have a good enough lead to play either JV.
king360 Wrote:I dont think any team will have a good enough lead to play either JV.

Agreed.
I've still not seen Perry play up to their potential from start to finish.
Maybe the Breathitt game, but the offense still needed some work in that one.
1st district game for both teams, I expect both teams to come out a bit nervous, but the game to pick up the longer it goes on. I'm still going to take Perry in a close one but I wouldn't be one bit surprised if LCC pulled out a win.
We here this from Perry every year,now here is reality. Letcher will win this game,PERRY COUNTY CENTRALS bark is always much worse than their bite.When district time comes around the COMODORES always fade away.Look at past history and their district record.LCC wins this one with Logan Johnson taking control of this game, also look for Huff to have a rough outing with pressure coming from everywhere.Big game from LCC secondary with 3 or 4 picks.With that said QB play will be the difference in this one.LCC 34 PCC 20
I'm pulling for LCC in this one.

LCC- 28
PCC- 24
With Huff being a rookie he is playing like a man child,Johnson should be playing the way huff is but not,Mike is a good coach and his players need to buy in to what he selling them and thats good football,if not they will be in cellar and that would be a shame,as for haddix the kids at perry central has bought in to what he is selling and its shown dont see any let up in didtrict games cause this is a new season and its a totally differant game and its not the use to be PCC anymore these kids showed heart and fight against a good team last week and could have folded their tent but went out and beat'em,PCC wins!!!
touchdownkentucky Wrote:We here this from Perry every year,now here is reality. Letcher will win this game,PERRY COUNTY CENTRALS bark is always much worse than their bite.When district time comes around the COMODORES always fade away.Look at past history and their district record.LCC wins this one with Logan Johnson taking control of this game, also look for Huff to have a rough outing with pressure coming from everywhere.Big game from LCC secondary with 3 or 4 picks.With that said QB play will be the difference in this one.LCC 34 PCC 20

Well you can say you hear this and that from Perry, but all I'm seeing so far is losses from Letcher.
cj2561 Wrote:With LCC problems. I will say PCC by 3 TDS. I guess we will find out what kind of coach PCC have. If he is the kind of coach that will run the score up, or the kind that will play the JV when the game is over.

Why do you bing KCC into almost all your posts? The Patriots are very young and inexperienced (playing mostly Freshmen and Sophomores) seniors,jrs.and sophs played very little last year, only 4 jv games and if they were expected to play any at all in Varsity game they did not play JV...Crazy? Yes but that's the way it was, and that's the biggest reason KCC is 0-4 . cj2561 you need to decide who you are supporting PCC, Hazard, or Leslie Co. And let the Patriots see a little peace!:please
killerb Wrote:Why do you bing KCC into almost all your posts? The Patriots are very young and inexperienced (playing mostly Freshmen and Sophomores) seniors,jrs.and sophs played very little last year, only 4 jv games and if they were expected to play any at all in Varsity game they did not play JV...Crazy? Yes but that's the way it was, and that's the biggest reason KCC is 0-4 cj2561 you need to decide who you are supporting PCC, Hazard, or Leslie Co. And let the Patriots see a little peace!:please:

Bring it down a notch mister Pippa Passes.
He was just saying that you couldn't really tell anything about a team when you see them play Knott(which is true).
Excuse me! I fail to see what KCC has to do with a PCC-LCC thread.... He does this a lot.....
its going to be a good one but im with LCC