Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Letcher Central @ Perry Central 9/24
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thoughts/Predictions?
PCC takes this one by 2 TD's at home. I hope this one stays under control.
king360 Wrote:PCC takes this one by 2 TD's at home. I hope this one stays under control.

It probably want.
This game makes me nervous. I know LCC has struggled but there still capable of beating Perry. I'll take Perry by 3 though.
Benchwarmer Wrote:It probably want.

You probably won't.
Aslan Wrote:You probably won't.

I will and you?
Don't be shocked here it goes.........

PCC by 1 td
PCC by 2 TDs.
Pc-34 lc-22
Letcher is down this year and with this game being played in Hazard I look for the Commodores to win this one handily!

Perry Central - 34

Letcher Central - 21
I think it will be very close and a defensive battle in this one. I know LCC's D has struggled lately but they've had a week off to prepare for district play. This is where the real season starts.

PCC-21
LCC-16
LCC by 40 plus!
Hilbily Wrote:LCC by 40 plus!

:flush:
:puking:
Hilbily Wrote:LCC by 40 plus!

I hope this is a joke. LCC wont score 40, so they surely wont win by 40.
This is when the games really start to matter. The week off should really help LCC, but right now I think Perry may be a bit to much at home.
PCC-26 LCC-24
PCC by 10. Homefield could make it 14
Lcc by 12
PCC by 2 td
LCC fan, but I will take Perry 36-24.
Shouldnt be too hard to get up for LCC beat us last year so ,players will be ready Friday nite J.White turns it on and Huff will hits them early and sends the Cougars home early with a whipping,Rankin should run all over Cougars and defense(Robinson) should get to rest some.....Go Doer's by 3 td's
I hope LCC wins but I will take PCC by 14
PCC by 4.
Ive seen some crazy **** happen over the years. & i dont underestimate them cougars not one bit! after all, this district is pretty unpredictable.
but with that said, ill take PCC by 8.
Haven't gotten to see Perry Central this year, but after seeing Letcher Central in a pre-season scrimmage I don't think PCC will have any trouble getting the ball in the endzone!

Perry Central 28
Letcher Central 7
Letcher is dangerous going into district play.
The commodores have definitely shown that they can play bad enough to get beat....
but they haven't done that for a full game yet.
Give me Perry by a TD.
I look for Jay White to show up in this one.
He's do for a big game and Letcher has to be preparing to stop Pray and Beatty.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:I hope LCC wins but I will take PCC by 14

You have em winning by more than I do, ONB:yikes:
As much as I hate to say it I think PCC will come out on top.................Does anyone know when the big Blair kid will be coming back. That should help LCC some........
Pcc
LCC by 3 24-21 off a late game FG
cougar_54 Wrote:LCC by 3 24-21 off a late game FG

Does Letcher have a pretty good kicker?
Pages: 1 2