Wishing a speedy recovery. COUGARAMA!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Hate to hear that about Blair. He will be sorely missed on the front line. I heard Sid Fields had moved to the center position is this true?
That is the only one I can think of.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

58fan Wrote:Just found out that Michael Blair (#58) returning center from last years team will be having surgery on his knee August 4th and will be out approximately two months. He was being moved to left guard this year. He will be sorely missed, all 6'2 and 275 lbs of him....

Best wishes to Mr. Blair. Hope he has a full recovery.

Had heard that LCC had some problems going on with their turf. Is that true?
Haven't heard anything, but if it is they will fix it for sure.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

I too hope that Mr. Blair has a full recovery. Is Logan Johnson still holding on at the QB position or is the young transfer taking it over? If he does take the position, he must be some special talent.4 Years of it? Logan Johnson has experience and talent at QB ....I don't see him taking the position, but...? GO BLACK BEARS!!!!
I think all the past talk about the QB position was hype and rumor. Logan is the QB no doubt. Appreciate all the Harlan County support from our rivals! Its funny how we are all happy and getting along at this moment. In the future it will just take some bad calls by the refs to turn us all into a rabid disgruntled angry mob! Seriously though thank you for the concern.
Hilbily Wrote:I think all the past talk about the QB position was hype and rumor. Logan is the QB no doubt. Appreciate all the Harlan County support from our rivals! Its funny how we are all happy and getting along at this moment. In the future it will just take some bad calls by the refs to turn us all into a rabid disgruntled angry mob! Seriously though thank you for the concern.

This may be the friendliest rivalry in the mountains. It may be the common similarities between both counties.
Makes you wonder why Harlan isn't in the 14th region in other sports. We are closer to there school than Powell Co or Estill Co.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

its hard to say who will go to the region finals this year, but to be honest when its all said an done i know PCC will be the only ones standing. ya'll remember the 02 Bobcats of bloody Breathitt? haha:devilflam. Its a new era, the haddix era! BE PREPARED:1:
I hope you can prove em wrong considering they picked you guys second to last in the district.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

09Dores Wrote:its hard to say who will go to the region finals this year, but to be honest when its all said an done i know PCC will be the only ones standing. ya'll remember the 02 Bobcats of bloody Breathitt? haha:devilflam. Its a new era, the haddix era! BE PREPARED:1:

:please:
09Dores Wrote:its hard to say who will go to the region finals this year, but to be honest when its all said an done i know PCC will be the only ones standing. ya'll remember the 02 Bobcats of bloody Breathitt? haha:devilflam. Its a new era, the haddix era! BE PREPARED:1:

Is Haddix starting at QB at PCC?
How are the practices going so far guys? Working night shift I don't get a chance to watch like I wanted to.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Who did we scrimmage at camp?
How did we look?
How did we match up?
58fan Wrote:I agree, I believe the Smith kid is the only one who could even get in some minor time. Not saying kids are not great athletes but this will be a junior/senior dominated team, mostly juniors. I just cant see these kids being pushed out. 8th graders cannot participate in spring practice, period.:yikes:

Willie Smith, will get A LOT of playing time. He is an all-around athlete, he can play line, run the ball, kick the ball, and even throw the ball. IMO he will probably start some this year.

We'll see, I don't like it when people lay to much on the coach, remember the players are the ones on the field. Good Luck this year to PCC, wish you all the best of luck, Oh yeah I don't think PCC compares to that BC team, IMO.
What other freshman do you see as promising as Willie and Daulton?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Thanks to everyone who wished Michael well. He came through his surgery well. Everything is fixed and the doctor said he should be able to play about half the season....
58fan Wrote:Thanks to everyone who wished Michael well. He came through his surgery well. Everything is fixed and the doctor said he should be able to play about half the season....

That's awesome, just make sure he takes it easy and don't come back too soon, I rather have him in the playoff's, then in the middle of the season and risk him getting hurt again. He is a great lineman, I heard sid is playing center is that true? If so, the line should be awesome, a quick strong center with Michael returning in time for the playoff's.
HAT51 Wrote:Is Haddix starting at QB at PCC?

nope haddix is the new coach for PCC.
How did "Meet the Cougars" go tonight.
Heard they scrimmaged Corbin and others the other day. How did it go?
BB CLAW Wrote:I too hope that Mr. Blair has a full recovery. Is Logan Johnson still holding on at the QB position or is the young transfer taking it over? If he does take the position, he must be some special talent.4 Years of it? Logan Johnson has experience and talent at QB ....I don't see him taking the position, but...? GO BLACK BEARS!!!!
Logan is the QB! :ClapBig Grinalton is the next in line.
How is that Rose kid looking?
How about 4-6.
Yes who knows your team could end up on top so it looks like we gotta wait for the season to start
Does anyone know where LCC's Gridorama will be played at and what time?
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Does anyone know where LCC's Gridorama will be played at and what time?

I do not know but I will try to find out ASAP.
How did they do at there scrimmage? Are they going to have one at home this year also? They get two this year if I am not mistaken.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

•  Previous
  • 11(current)
  • Next