Poll: Will Middlesboro buyout contract to not play Alcoa?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
26.32%
no
73.68%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Middlesboro buyout City/County Bowl contract
easyM Wrote:Don't worry. He'll change it to another username. I think that's happened before......

yeah and he still make dumb statement but it all come do to games won and state championships not from a time ago but now fomer or who ever you decide to be next it all good to talk **** but until your team backs it up it just make you look dumb
rebel 4 life Wrote:yeah and he still make dumb statement but it all come do to games won and state championships not from a time ago but now fomer or who ever you decide to be next it all good to talk **** but until your team backs it up it just make you look dumb

But they did beat us that one time 5 years ago remember ?
attacktheV Wrote:But they did beat us that one time 5 years ago remember ?

oh nooo i forgot about that about 4 years ago somebody slap me ,you got to love the old days and that a key word old :ChairHit:
rebel 4 life Wrote:oh nooo i forgot about that about 4 years ago somebody slap me ,you got to love the old days and that a key word old :ChairHit:

you mean you forgot those old state titles you won. boyle has a great program.
former Wrote:you mean you forgot those old state titles you won. boyle has a great program.

i am not from boyle county i am from owen county it ok i know what you mean you can relive all the state champoinships highland boyle st x trinty and so on have won but when you talk to the head coach of these teams now they dont care about that they care about this season and what they can do to keep winning and getting rings in the upcoming seasons so my point is dont try to relive your old history but make new history today
former should change his name to grandpa lol.
attacktheV Wrote:former should change his name to grandpa lol.

And change yours to stalker. haha
former Wrote:And change yours to stalker. haha

Yeah I envy you and your water boy days for the Rock. Or where you the one that wheeled the oxygen tanks around?
i think his official title was "fluffer"
johnnyt Wrote:i think his official title was "fluffer"

that is real cool. why not explain to the mods what a fluffer is. i know by the way
former Wrote:that is real cool. why not explain to the mods what a fluffer is. i know by the way

why we cant we be freinds and now we all start to sing:Clap:
If Middlesboro played Green and Bell played Alcoa would Middles actually have to BUYOUT there contract?
even if one team bought out the contract that doesnt mean that they can switch the games around. both games would have to be bought out then, then each team would have to agree to sign a new contract with the other team.
johnnyt Wrote:even if one team bought out the contract that doesnt mean that they can switch the games around. both games would have to be bought out then, then each team would have to agree to sign a new contract with the other team.

Wrong. You can't buy out of a contract and then sign another game and play that would be a 12 game season.

Okay let me put it to you this way. If the contract is bought out that means that there is a forfeit. And that means the team that bought out has a loss and the other team has a win. Example if Mboro buys out they have a loss and Alcoa will have a win. Have I made it clear or do I need to elaborate.:thanks:
Amped 88 Wrote:Wrong. You can't buy out of a contract and then sign another game and play that would be a 12 game season.

Okay let me put it to you this way. If the contract is bought out that means that there is a forfeit. And that means the team that bought out has a loss and the other team has a win. Example if Mboro buys out they have a loss and Alcoa will have a win. Have I made it clear or do I need to elaborate.:thanks:

Then what would be the purpose in even buying out? I would rather play the team even though I knew it wouldn't be pretty. That would be a waste of money.
actually it would only be an 11 game season. needless to say none of this would happen.
Generals2010 Wrote:Then what would be the purpose in even buying out? I would rather play the team even though I knew it wouldn't be pretty. That would be a waste of money.

The purpose is for schools not to break a contract and keep the deal that they agreed upon.
johnnyt Wrote:actually it would only be an 11 game season. needless to say none of this would happen.

I geuss that I am going to have to explain this one also. If you have a forfeit and then play another game then that would 12 understand.
Amped 88 Wrote:Wrong. You can't buy out of a contract and then sign another game and play that would be a 12 game season.

BOY you dont know nothing. i asked our AD and he said if a contract is bought out it isnt a forfeit. The team that buys out just finds another game and the other team is stuck looking for another game.
plus anyone knows we play a 10 game season, not 11 or 12. Please know the rules before you say anything.
Amped 88 Wrote:I geuss that I am going to have to explain this one also. If you have a forfeit and then play another game then that would 12 understand.

Amped I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer so explain to me how that can make it 12 games instead of 11.... That has me puzzled.
former Wrote:BOY you dont know nothing. i asked our AD and he said if a contract is bought out it isnt a forfeit. The team that buys out just finds another game and the other team is stuck looking for another game.
plus anyone knows we play a 10 game season, not 11 or 12. Please know the rules before you say anything.

You need to go ask your AD how to post a comment without being a jack***. If you can't then the mods should remind you of how to post appropriately.
actually according to the GE-14-1 contract between 2 schools if mutual consent between 2 teams to cancel the contest it is not considered a forfeit. therefore each team could play somewhere else. here is the link.

http://www.khsaa.org/forms/ge14.doc

it will probably make you open it up in word.

item 3 :The school failing to carry out the terms of the contract shall pay to the other the listed forfeit fee per contest remaining on the contract unless the contest(s) is/are canceled by mutual consent. It is the financial responsibility of the school failing to carry out the terms of the contract to pay the officials fees in addition to any applicable forfeit fee. If a forfeit fee is paid for cancellation of the contest after the first legal playing date, the victory/defeat shall be made part of the won-loss record of both teams and count on the limit of games for both teams.

that means if both schools agree to cancel it is not considered a forfeit. therefore each team can find another team to play. note that the victory/defeat shall count only if a fee is paid for cancellation.
johnnyt Wrote:i think his official title was "fluffer"

You need to go ask your AD how to post a comment without being a jack***. If you can't then the mods should remind you of how to post appropriately.

Yeah I sure will. Right after you tell everyone else.
amped are you saying a forfeit counts as 2 games?
3. The school failing to carry out the terms of the contract shall pay to the other the listed forfeit fee per contest remaining on the contract unless the contest(s) is/are canceled by mutual consent. It is the financial responsibility of the school failing to carry out the terms of the contract to pay the officials fees in addition to any applicable forfeit fee. If a forfeit fee is paid for cancellation of the contest after the first legal playing date, the victory/defeat shall be made part of the won-loss record of both teams and count on the limit of games for both teams.

only a forfeit if done after the game is supposed to be played is how I read it.
my AD?
former Wrote:You need to go ask your AD how to post a comment without being a jack***. If you can't then the mods should remind you of how to post appropriately.

I don't see why anyone else needs to be told. When you become derogatory with your comments you have crossed the line. Which like I said yesterday, I don't think you have any idea on being logical about anything. Gave you another chance but I'm done with that. Start your obsession with Bell again. You give everyone a comical relief as it is. We all need a good laugh every once in awhile.
johnnyt Wrote:my AD?

That's your pal former saying that or whatever his username is????
Just laugh at him and go on.
easyM Wrote:I don't see why anyone else needs to be told. When you become derogatory with your comments you have crossed the line. Which like I said yesterday, I don't think you have any idea on being logical about anything. Gave you another chance but I'm done with that. Start your obsession with Bell again. You give everyone a comical relief as it is. We all need a good laugh every once in awhile.

derogatory, how was I that. I was simply showing someone they were wrong.
becasue I put BOY in CAPS, so what. It was an expression of disbelief in the knowlegdge of rules. Kind of like Charlie Brown saying oh BOY. But take it how ever you want.
former Wrote:You need to go ask your AD how to post a comment without being a jack***. If you can't then the mods should remind you of how to post appropriately.

i can atleast stay on topic as long as people like you dont come onto a thread and go off on your "i hate bell rant". maybe your AD or a mod should teach you how to properly stay on topic in the thread.

btw this will be my last off topic comment on this thread. if you still have a problem with my comment contact me through pm.