Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Does Middlesboro buyout City/County Bowl contract
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
yes or no
No way.
No. Why start this thread?
Xerxes Wrote:No. Why start this thread?

Read the green county vs bell thread and you will see why.
No. Bell wont let it happen. They obviously want to see Middlesboro be punished and beat to death since they wont play Bell.
I think something will be worked out. Everyone knows what happened when mboro had to play knoxville central. It would be ten times worse if they didn't buy out.
former Wrote:No. Bell wont let it happen. They obviously want to see Middlesboro be punished and beat to death since they wont play Bell.

You have no clue what you're talking about.
easyM Wrote:You have no clue what you're talking about.

So you are saying Bell fans dont like seeing Middlesboro get beat, especially since they wont play. I have seen a lot of hatred toward Middlesboro from Bell fans on this site.
Middlesboro Should play Alcoa because they was cheering for Alcoa to beat Bell County to death. That is exactly what Alcoa is going to do to the Middlesboro Yellow Jackets.
former Wrote:So you are saying Bell fans dont like seeing Middlesboro get beat, especially since they wont play. I have seen a lot of hatred toward Middlesboro from Bell fans on this site.

I guess most would but that has nothing to do with why Bell isn't playing Alcoa. If so, Bell wouldn't have played them last year. Get off this bs about the wins record. I don't care if it's this year or next, Dudley WILL break the win record.
yes I know Dudley will break the record.

but I do know how Bell feels about Middlesboro, they hate them.
former Wrote:yes I know Dudley will break the record.

but I do know how Bell feels about Middlesboro, they hate them.

Hate is a strong word. Bell fans lost respect for Middlesboro because of their unwillingness to play Bell. It's a rivalry. How many rival teams don't "hate" each other. Hate is still the wrong word.
Bell knows Middlesboro will take a beating, that much is evident. But, that's not why Bell doesn't play Alcoa this year. Bell has no obligation to play Alcoa. When have you heard of asking your rival/ other area school to bail out the other? Very, very seldom......
Look at the usual bowls each year. They rotate opponents. We all know that. With Bell, win or lose against Alcoa they are still one of the best teams in Ky. Bell is not scared of Alcoa nor are they willing to dodge Alcoa so Middlesboro can be humiliated. And keep in mind, middlesboro's head coach is a former Bell coach. They changes a lot of the feelings between the two schools. Not liking each other has nothing to do with middlesboro living up to there end of the bargain. It does suck, but that's the way it is.
easyM Wrote:Hate is a strong word. Bell fans lost respect for Middlesboro because of their unwillingness to play Bell. It's a rivalry. How many rival teams don't "hate" each other. Hate is still the wrong word.
Bell knows Middlesboro will take a beating, that much is evident. But, that's not why Bell doesn't play Alcoa this year. Bell has no obligation to play Alcoa. When have you heard of asking your rival/ other area school to bail out the other? Very, very seldom......

Never have I heard this.
former Wrote:[/B]

Never have I heard this.

That's my point. Bell won't ask Middlesboro to bail them out and NOW Middlesboro will not ask Bell to bail them out. Not trying to fuss here, just saying it is what it is. There's no other motives here.
If it means anything I hate them both!!!!
I think Bell should just play Alcoa again and Green County play Middlesboro. I dont think anyone would make a fuss out of this. We all know Middlesboro doesnt stand a snowballs chance in **** of beating Alcoa. Green County probably will be able to play with Bell a little bit but not for long. Make everyone happy and just keep it like it was last year.
Patriot Wrote:If it means anything I hate them both!!!!

I don't blame you after what Bell done last year:eyeroll:
no way.
former Wrote:So you are saying Bell fans dont like seeing Middlesboro get beat, especially since they wont play. I have seen a lot of hatred toward Middlesboro from Bell fans on this site.

The point is Bell doesn't have any control over what M'boro does or doesn't do.
IMO and maybe right.. Bell vs Alcoa @ bell and M'boro vs Green @ Bell this will draw a great crowd. If it is the other way no one will be there.. two blow outs
I am sure Bell doesn't want to play Alcoa. A beat down of Green is fine with Bell. 1-0 for Dudley bobcats
I dont think it matters who plays Alcoa people will come just to watch them put on a show.
former Wrote:I am sure Bell doesn't want to play Alcoa. A beat down of Green is fine with Bell. 1-0 for Dudley bobcats

Bell played them last year and doesn't care to play them this year not in the contract. Bell will back down from no one.:please:
with out middlesboro this would not be the City/County Bowl. I dont think they would try to back out

talk about the pot calling the kettle black and bell seen thier share of hate to maybe you would know something about that fomer
rebel 4 life Wrote:talk about the pot calling the kettle black and bell seen thier share of hate to maybe you would know something about that fomer

Dont think for one moment I dont or wont admit I hate Bell. respect them yes, hate them yes
former Wrote:Dont think for one moment I dont or wont admit I hate Bell. respect them yes, hate them yes

Hate? Do you think it even matters to them?
easyM Wrote:Hate? Do you think it even matters to them?

Former is what his name emplies, I'm not replying to any other post of his.
attacktheV Wrote:Former is what his name emplies, I'm not replying to any other post of his.

Don't worry. He'll change it to another username. I think that's happened before......
Pages: 1 2 3