Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mountain Schoolboy Classic @ Belfry Dec. 27-29th
E.ridge Wrote:Why were they canceld

look outside.
All games will be moved back. Today's games will be tomorrow same times as scheduled and that goes for the rest of the week. Good luck to all teams!
My understanding is that everything is pushed back a day. So todays games will be played tomorrow.
would be really surprised if perry dosnt win every game by 10 or more..
who won the games today?
monster_energy Wrote:would be really surprised if perry dosnt win every game by 10 or more..

Surprised after day one? Big Grin
Perry County Central 47
Tug Valley, WV 42

Sorry, dont have any stats
Belfry runs Matewan out of the gym, 92-45. Every Pirate in a uniform scores.
I should have came over and put on a Pirate uniform and score my basket.
joethegreek Wrote:I should have came over and put on a Pirate uniform and score my basket.

It was bad, man. Randy Casey scored 6, the PA announcer dropped a 3, JJ Bevins had 12, Steve Mickey came out and got fouled hard, made both free throws... hahaha.
Tug Valley, WV - 89, East Ridge 49. Final. Ouch.
^WOW!!!!! Thought they had them in the mountain top 10!!! Tug Valley is not that good. Is ER really a top 10 team in the mountains?
Tug Valley isn't very good? Huh? Tug Valley has a really good team this year. Have 3 really good guards and a 6'9 big man. They lost to Perry County Central by 5 and had a chance to win that game as well. I believe they have only lost once this year and that was to PCC.
I don't know what kind of game TV played against PCC, but the East Ridge game was pure domination. TV played with the same drive and intensity that Shelby Valley played with last year. The couldn't miss a shot. East Ridge's problem is their inexperience and intimidation from their opponent. This team is starting all over this year. Most of the game was played by two -- eight graders, a freshman, a junior, and a senior here and there. The novice eight graders were in over their heads. They couldn't make a good pass -- they couldn't get the ball down the floor. The big men inside 42 and 24 for East Ridge were what kept the Warriors in the game. ER has huge talent and depth in the makings -- it's on its way.
Tug Valley would win the 15th region if they was in Kentucky!