Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just wanted to say I like this site
Aslan Wrote:Wish I could say the same. :biggrin:

You've been a member almost 2 years and have had an infraction on BGR? Man you must have just about committed murder. :biggrin:
I've never gotten one yet....
but I have riled people up until they got mad at me and got suspended lol.

There aren't a lot of sites that actually have people that are passionate about sports here in the mountains but this one is crawling with them.
zaga_fan Wrote:I've never gotten one yet....
but I have riled people up until they got mad at me and got suspended lol.

There aren't a lot of sites that actually have people that are passionate about sports here in the mountains but this one is crawling with them.

And, your good at it. LOL
Captain Backdoor Wrote:You've been a member almost 2 years and have had an infraction on BGR? Man you must have just about committed murder. :biggrin:

Haha Knott Co fans bring the worst out of ya Big Grin
Aslan Wrote:Haha Knott Co fans bring the worst out of ya Big Grin

:Clap:
I love this site.
^Ditto.
BGP is a joke from the ruling standpoint. I enjoy the hospitality of some of the fans on there and such. But there is so much favortism on that site it's ridiculous. Some of the moderators get away with whatever and as soon as you start a debate or disagree with them you get a warning!

I didn't capitalize SEC and TCU. And was contacted by an admin telling me my post was deleted because of it. Well I opened BGP while driving to work and saw the message. I arrived at work and was going to reply when I got home that evening. I log on to find out I had been banned because I didn't reply to the message in time. I contacted Guru through email and he blew me off. I was never even warned suspended or anything before the accident.
Lots of similar stories. I, too was banned for using the "R" word (recruit) in a story about Trinity. No warning. Nothing. Never had an infraction. Actually, I had just paid my $20. I PMed the Guru and explained my use of the word in my post had nothing to do with accusing anyone of recruiting. I pointed out a series in the Cincinnati Enquirer that addressed the very same topic, as to how Catholic schools attract students. Not welcome. No refund. No reinstatement. That's been 2 years ago. Real Elitist attitude. ***** 'em. I'm content here, anyway.
Man! I'm sure glad to see so many others who were shafted by BGP. I was banned for telling some loser what I thought on some political tread. Just found this site and it seems to be better in many ways. The only thing I miss is the inside info. I could get on Highlands. I'll try my best to be a good boy!
Overall, I like the site; I get some good information and also some that is not worth reading. However, I think this applies to any news/information medium.

But, as I previously stated, overall I find the informative and entertaining.
It won't be long before that site is down to a hand full of Mod's. fighting about who knows more theres not that many people in the state that will put up with there stupid rules its always #13 that one is the ex cops money maker right there. Call as I see it Jbwill you are one of the good ones over there.:Clap:
Been a member of BGP for over 8 years and love it , BGP is my homepage (has been for as long as I've had a computer) and that will never change.

In my earlier days at BGP I was a trouble maker (a rebel rouser) and was even suspended several times but theguru has always been fair with me and I now consider him a friend.

I also like this site and as long as i'm allowed I will continue to post over here. KYpreps has never been much IMO.