Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Ben ACCUSED of Sexual Assault
TidesHoss32 Wrote:What is this?? Bengal and Steeler fans uniting in harmony and playing nice after a STEELER gets in trouble?? :yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes:

Oh no, I still Hate you guys......:biggrin:
stardust Wrote:oh no, i still hate you guys......:biggrin:

Ele!
stardust Wrote:oh no, i still hate you guys......:biggrin:

lol
The thread title needs to be changed to sexual assault anyways..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:The thread title needs to be changed to sexual assault anyways..

To my friends TH32, Shady Gray & Hail Pikeville, it is so comforting to know that Pitsburgh has now become the new Bengals......:biggrin::biggrin:
Stardust Wrote:To my friends TH32, Shady Gray & Hail Pikeville, it is so comforting to know that Pitsburgh has now become the new Bengals......:biggrin::biggrin:
I would have rather you slit my throat than you compare us to the Bengals. Sad
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^ hee, hee, hee
Maybe she wanted to find out the true reason they call him "Big Ben".
Aslan Wrote:Yes.
I don't believe these crazy females. If your a pro athlete you don't have to rape anyone. They just want to cry wolf and get some cash out of it. Kobe, now Big Ben...shame, shame.

Kobe did cheat, he admitted it
cuppett777 Wrote:Kobe did cheat, he admitted it

I know, but he didn't rape her.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Maybe she wanted to find out the true reason they call him "Big Ben".

:lmao:
Quote:To my friends TH32, Shady Gray & Hail Pikeville, it is so comforting to know that Pitsburgh has now become the new Bengals......
NOOOOOOO....please dont compare us to Ochostinko and the Bengals...thats just not right
Stardust Wrote:To my friends TH32, Shady Gray & Hail Pikeville, it is so comforting to know that Pitsburgh has now become the new Bengals......:biggrin::biggrin:
'Dust you must realize Ive stomped mud holes in folks for saying alot less...LOL!!!
Attention Steeler Nation:
I have received a transmission from Heinz Field and it reads as follows:
To all our fans:
From this point forward all fans who spot a Steeler player in a bar or nightclub in ANY part of the country. Please approach the player and ask them to leave. Remind them that they play for the organization that is THE STANDARD by which all NFL teams are measured and they should conduct themselves in a consistent manner.
If the player does not leave then follow these simple instructions.
Go to your local pharmacy and ask for chloroform. If the pharmacy is closed then consult your local mafia boss or CIA agent. Return to the Bar and soak the Chlororform on a napkin. Then gently approach the player and ask for his autograph on the aforementioned napkin. (Please note: Limas Sweed will drop the napkin at least twice and, if the napkin is yellow, every time you come toward Willie Colon with it he will instinctively back up ten yards.) As the player goes for his pen to sign the napkin press the napkin firmly against his mouth. The player will be fully subdued in a few seconds. After that time please promptly contact Coach Tomlin or myself and we will pick up the player in question immediately. I am and will remain grateful for your help with our team.

Sincerely,
Arthur Rooney II

PS do not try to chloroform any former Steeler players for Jack Lambert will kill you and your entire family.
Dusty,
Please change the first line of this thread to sexual assault. Saying he raped her is an inaccurate statement and false. You have to have to do the do to be raped and that did not happen. Read what he is accused of. Please change it to sexual assault. Thanks in advance.
^ :Thumbs:
Stardust Wrote:^ :Thumbs:
Bailed me out again, what a great Dusty!!!
^ LOL, no problem.
Yeah its sexual assault. We're not the Bengals Big Grin
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Yeah its sexual assault. We're not the Bengals Big Grin
I agree we would only be like the bungals if the headline read.....
Big Ben was caught in a hotel room with an underage male prostitute while smoking meth cooked by 10 year old illegal aliens from mexico whom he hired to run the lab out behind his house. He then led the cops on a 14 state chase that ended in a bloody hail of gunfire.....Then and only then would we be like the Bengals. Ill take Ben going after drunk chicks over the above any day. GO STEELERS!!!
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:I agree we would only be like the bungals if the headline read.....
Big Ben was caught in a hotel room with an underage male prostitute while smoking meth cooked by 10 year old illegal aliens from mexico whom he hired to run the lab out behind his house. He then led the cops on a 14 state chase that ended in a bloody hail of gunfire.....Then and only then would we be like the Bengals. Ill take Ben going after drunk chicks over the above any day. GO STEELERS!!!

If the Steelers keep working hard at it, they will be able to replicate the above scenario. Keep up the hard work Steeler Players, you are well on your way to wearing as many stripes as the Bengals :Cheerlead